It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never happened until this morning .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
A little un-nerving to say the least , not once has this ever happened dreaming of earth quakes and landslides . Being woken up from a dream of first witnessing a landslide across a small valley to being caught in one where the ground open up underneath us in the same dream . I would not normally post dreams but this left obviously an impression to do so .

It was not winter because there was no snow on the ground and there were spruce trees in the area . Could first feel something was not normal , then looking at the hill side the puffs of dust rising from the first slide as the trees and soil slid away . Then a second slide next to the initial one , then a smaller one also in the same area .

Going from memory about an hour ago or so , we were on or near some road way would guess the same area , trees and climate the same as above when the ground opened up underneath us . Could not get the truck out from the area because a large crack stopped the wheels from turning on the rear and was hung up on the frame . Got out and ran like crap to the rest that were on the road . For some reason I was driving this truck which I do not own because it was a very older model single axle transport truck without a trailer on the back . Similar to an old Ford F 600 .

Someone was yelling to get the truck out of the slide but couldn't , could not count how many people were around in the group , could of been 3-4 of us . Then it was done and flash wake up or what . Not looking for reasons or meanings to the dream since it is pretty obvious just feeling the need to pass on the info as weird or what since I do not dream about or have ever dreamed of such things before . I will say that the dream was in color with the greens of the trees and blue of the sky and golden colors of the leaves from some other trees in the area . Dirt grey from the gravel road can also remember that as well as the black soil under the tree roots as they were torn out of place .

No idea why we were in the area looking across the small valley in the first place . Future of things to come , no idea or past event that happened . The whole dream played out in real time but did it really happen in slow motion and perceived as a real time event would .

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
yea i keep seeing a tsunami hitting my town. I also military trucks going throughout neighborhoods in the united states. if ou feel it's your home town get prepared and hope for the best.

join