It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel stole uranium from U.S., report will show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Israel stole uranium from U.S., report will show

www.dailystar.com.lb...

WASHINGTON: A U.S.-based research institute will soon publish what it says is “indisputable” evidence that Israel stole weapons-grade uranium for its still-undeclared atomic weapons program from a nuclear reprocessing plant in western Pennsylvania.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[actual source link: www.dailystar.com.lb...]

edit on 12/10/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: title to same as source & added actual working source link

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I'm posting this on my phone so if there are typos and othe mistakes please forgive. Now the link I the original source is down so I'm waiting for others to confirm it. I hope that the aipac lobby will not push this under the carpet as with many negative things about israel. What can u do with stolen American uranium? Frame the USA. As you can see if this has connections to intelligence services and nuclear weapons programs its not gonna be pretty. This is blatant stealing of American equipment and I demand that you ask your congressman why this happened if it turns to be true

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
all links to original are down it would seem.
i'm not trusting this, yet.

before it's news- link to same story.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Yippee...now we can bomb the piss out of Israel too...and justify it!

Our closest allies...yep...but now we have to bomb them...it's kicking off folks!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

They didn't "STEAL" the uranium..... they are just borrowing it for awhile.
They promise to give it back when they are done using it.

Israel: "Hey we're done using your uranium. Can you come by and pick it up?"

USA: "Sure, where is it?"

Israel: "Well, it's kinda scattered all over Iran and Syria."

USA: "Uhhh, that's ok. Just keep it."

Israel: "You're such a mensch!"

OY-VEY!!!

edit on 10-12-2011 by tvtexan because: Corrected my rusty Yiddish!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I wouldnt worry about this too much. Obviously the situation sounds very grave according to the article, but theres one thing that may change ones outlook... The article is being circulated by infowars, and if they told me that the sun rises and sets, that the moon has phases, and that my veins are full of blood, rather than jet fuel, I wouldnt believe a word of it, despite being aware of the truth of the statements.

That website has no standard what so ever, for ensuring the quality and accuracy of its content. Its less Infowars, and more, hypothetical nonsense skirmish.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Google cache is still up from original source The Daily Star published in Lebanon :

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?hl=en-US&q=cache%3Awww.dailystar.com.lb%2FNews%2FMiddle-East%2F2011%2FDec-05%2F155997-israel-stole-uranium- from-us-report-will-show.ashx
edit on 10-12-2011 by lamisqy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

If people are going to question their elected reps then they will need to first determine if they are still alive. The report details information from the 1950's and 1960's and not from the present.

The Daily Star is a Lebanon news source and much like PressTV they are big on blame and little on supporting facts.

The timing seems odd as well with the recent spy ring that was just broken up.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
I wouldnt worry about this too much. Obviously the situation sounds very grave according to the article, but theres one thing that may change ones outlook... The article is being circulated by infowars, and if they told me that the sun rises and sets, that the moon has phases, and that my veins are full of blood, rather than jet fuel, I wouldnt believe a word of it, despite being aware of the truth of the statements.

That website has no standard what so ever, for ensuring the quality and accuracy of its content. Its less Infowars, and more, hypothetical nonsense skirmish.

If it is the truth what does the source matter? Here is another site with the story dated before the infowars article. Israel 'stole uranium' from US And as far as this not being nothing to worry about when terrorist steal 269 kilograms of enriched uranium from us it is something to worry about. But nothing will come from this we allow Israel to spy on us attack our ships and murder our citizens so why do anything about a little theft.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

Or it could be very well that we just have traitors in our government who just gave it to them. Treaseanous bastards if that is the case.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by tvtexan

Or it could be very well that we just have traitors in our government who just gave it to them. Treaseanous bastards if that is the case.

Yeah, I agree.
Given the relationship between our governments it's likely that the uranium just "accidentally" fell off the back of a truck... if you know what I mean.

We have to secure our intrestes in the middle east, regardless of silly laws or treaties!
edit on 10-12-2011 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
They stole some from Amerillo Tx. too. and hid it in Fukushima forbidden fruit

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Infowars I will generally pass up as a credible site as it is "Scare em all Al Jones" site.
But I think my dislike of the area we call israel is much greater.
As someone above me posted, they have done much more to us before so why worry about a little theft.
Besides it's old uranium and probably spoiled by now.

Ahhh what the heck, I say we go bomb israel for all of their crimes previously and finally have some peace in the mideast.
Heck, that just may buy us some muslim forgiveness for the recent killings of their peoples in many countries.

Remember the U.S.S LIBERTY.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
now I'm open to correction here

But can't the Atomic agency's tell when a nuke goes off the residue will tell which country it came from so if Israel did use it to blow the hell out of a neighbor with it then it the USA that would get the fall out so to speak.

Israel could claim innocence in this matter by they themselves creating a false flag situation by pointing the finger to someone else
edit on 10-12-2011 by daddysreturn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

It is not because it is an Israeli matter that I choose to let this one go by me without alarm, but the source of the information. If someone worth listening to decides to do a piece on this, then I will take a harder look at it, but both infowars, and the original source of this article are hardly organisations with spotless records of accuracy and honesty in thier reporting.

If there is one thing I have learned, more starkly now than in bygone years, it is that newspapers and news media organisations are not at all above making crap up based on BS in order to affect public opinion and sell more papers. That means that EVERYTHING reported by them needs taking with an entire shaker of salt, and since its a good chance that this is bogus, or at the very least a biased misrepresentation of fact, that I may even have the shot of tequila to go with it!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
They censored/deleted the online news, but print records are untouched for the moment

The cached news available on Google cache ends with

A version of this article appeared in the print edition of The Daily Star on December 05, 2011, on page 8.

Going into ePaper section, a low quality jpg can be seen of December 05, 2011, page 8, unless you subscribe to the newspaper for a higher quality version :

epaper.dailystar.com.lb/PUBLICATIONS/DS/DS/2011/12/05/index.shtml scroll down to pg 8

Here is the jpg

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This is really old news and has been known for decades. Just google "Israel nukes" and you get several million hits. Even in the academic press this is well known. Avner Cohen has written two comprehensive books on the subject, including The worst kept secret: Israel's bargain with the bomb and Israel and the bomb. There's also Karpin's Bomb in the basement; how israel went nuclear. I just read a book called Gideon's spies; the secret history of the Mossad where it details just how the theft happened and how Israel has had as policy of "ambiguity" regarding their arsenal, refusing to confirm or deny and also refusing to sign the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty. They've had the bomb since about 1964.
edit on 12/10/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Stole? More like we gave it to them or at the very least looked the other way. This is very dangerous game they are playing.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Stole? More like we gave it to them or at the very least looked the other way. This is very dangerous game they are playing.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I've edited the actual working source link into the opening post

www.dailystar.com.lb...
edit on 12/10/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

top topics

join