It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plumber

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
That was great, and I enjoyed it. Although the opening I believe came from a low-budget movie, of a certain persuasion if ya know what I mean. After that opening part I understood where you were going though, lol. It really is spot-on in my opinion. Good job.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

S&F, OP, just because someone needs to point out the insanity in a short, easy way to understand.

I ask permission to use this on facebook as a way to explain to some of my friends what I have been trying to tell them. I will, of course, respect your decision.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Problem is, many folks bought the first piece of crap cheapeast faucet they saw.
These are throw aways.
If you had a better model, better built model, it could have been repaired.
But something tells me, you are not exactly speaking of faucets.
It is ok, my logic can be applied to most anything, try it out.

We had a better built model, designed by professionals that understood what was needed. It was called the Constitution of the United States.

Then we let it get thrown out and replaced with one that was already broken and started to leak right away, Corporatism.

Same analogy.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gamesmaster63
reply to post by beezzer

S&F, OP, just because someone needs to point out the insanity in a short, easy way to understand.

I ask permission to use this on facebook as a way to explain to some of my friends what I have been trying to tell them. I will, of course, respect your decision.

You honor me sir.
By all means, please. Feel free to take what you need.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You are quite welcome and will be properly cited.

2nd

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join