It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last 9/11 American Presidents Born/Died on 33rd Parallel - Coincidence? Video Now SILENCED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This video has been posted before but has some serious information that I feel needs to be recognized.

8 out of the last 11 U.S. Presidents is from the 33rd Parallel. The 3 presidents not from the 33rd Parallel: JFK - assassinated. Gerald Ford - Not elected by the People. Obama - ... THIS VIDEO IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY UNDER THE FAIR USE ACT. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use

Not to mention the 33rd US president dropped the Atom Bomb on the 33rd parallel . . .

Note:
The sound has been removed . . . youtube has been using BS copyrights to try and stop the spread of info, anyone else noticed this problem lately with conspiracy videos?

Well, I can't seem to find another video with sound so I guess I will have to wait for a response from the uploader.

What does ATS think?

PS

33rd parallel or really close before any smart asses get wound up.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
OK....let's see here:
Bill Clinton.......................... Born: Hope, Arkansas. 33°40′4″N 93°35′24″W check
George W Bush ................. Born: New Haven, Connecticut 41°18′36″N 72°55′25″W NOPE
George H.W. Bush...............Born: Milton, Massachusetts 42°15′00″N 71°04′00″W NOPE
Ronald Reagan....................Born: Tampico, Illinois 41°37′50″N 89°47′07″W NOPE
Harry Truman...................... Born: Lamar, Missouri 37°29′37″N 94°16′20″WNOPE

So....How about Hiroshima 34°23′53″N 132°28′32.9″E
Maybe Nagasaki? 32°47′N 129°52′E

Sorry. I'm not seeing it at all. Maybe the sound was removed cause the video is WRONG!!

You should really check your facts before trying to slip something past us ATSers!

edit on 10-12-2011 by webpirate because: additional thoughts

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Can someone please explain what you are talking about?? 33rd parallel?

Also, why post a video that has no sound?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Anyone know where to get a copy that is not silent?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Actually, if you count Bill Clinton as being born on the 33rd parallel (40 miles north), you have to count Nagasaki as being on the 33rd parallel (

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Youtube doesn't allow the use of "fair use" argument. If anyone flags the video it gets taken down. If the automatic filter detects copyrighted music the sound gets taken off.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

I should have said near, my bad. OH WAIT! You must not have read the "or close to" at the bottom.

smart ass . . .

The video had sound yesterday, is there no way to get it back?

Okay you can add to the close to 33rd parallel with weird stuff:

Roswell, NM (UFO)
Los Angeles, CA (battle of LA)
Phoenix, AZ (Phoenix lights)

edit on 10-12-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

And what of the rest of the presidents? Why did you skip listing them?

Well the others are close to 42

42 is the answer to life the universe and everything yes?

Corpus Hermetica 42 (www.gnosis.org...) , or as Douglas Adams would put it . . .

en.wikipedia.org...

At the end of the radio series (and television series, as well as the novel The Restaurant at the End of the Universe) Arthur Dent, having escaped the Earth's destruction, potentially has some of the computational matrix in his brain. He attempts to discover The Ultimate Question by extracting it from his brainwave patterns, as abusively[2] suggested by Marvin the Paranoid Android, when a Scrabble-playing caveman spells out forty two. Arthur pulls random letters from a bag, but only gets the sentence "What do you get if you multiply six by nine?"

6 x 9 or 69 is the same as 11 positive and negative where the x represents the crossing of dimensions,

like XX dos Equis, Union Jack Flag, Swastika

In another explanation Adams says he wanted a number based in 13 (aka anti-christ)

Just crazy stuff like this . . . .
edit on 10-12-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
OK....let's see here:
Bill Clinton.......................... Born: Hope, Arkansas. 33°40′4″N 93°35′24″W check
George W Bush ................. Born: New Haven, Connecticut 41°18′36″N 72°55′25″W NOPE
George H.W. Bush...............Born: Milton, Massachusetts 42°15′00″N 71°04′00″W NOPE
Ronald Reagan....................Born: Tampico, Illinois 41°37′50″N 89°47′07″W NOPE
Harry Truman...................... Born: Lamar, Missouri 37°29′37″N 94°16′20″WNOPE

So....How about Hiroshima 34°23′53″N 132°28′32.9″E
Maybe Nagasaki? 32°47′N 129°52′E

Sorry. I'm not seeing it at all. Maybe the sound was removed cause the video is WRONG!!

You should really check your facts before trying to slip something past us ATSers!

edit on 10-12-2011 by webpirate because: additional thoughts

This post deserves way more stars.

Sorry to burst your paranoid and delusional bubble OP but most of what you've posted in recent months is laughable BS at best.

Also, as stated above, if any copyrighted materials are flagged by a user then Youtube pulls it down instantly. They wouldn't take sound from something for being "the truth" as you claim.

Maybe step outside and learn that those trees outside your home aren't part of an Illuminati conspiracy to silence you then you can enjoy life and stop with the crazy.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

LoL

You just can't help but post a negative response to every single post I make in this arena.

I find THAT laughable, and telling.

I noticed you are very into music . . . that explains a lot. Are you in denial?

Maybe you should ignore my threads and posts?

edit on 10-12-2011 by MasterGemini because: 101 can't run forever, you ready for a sunrise in the west?

top topics

join