It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

If you find a wallet full of $,would you leave it there?

page: 3
1
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
Well Ds care to answer my hypothetical question from a earlier post you just skipped over it
edit on 10-12-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)
No I didn't,sorry for that.




posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by Bixxi3
reply to post by windword
 


Wow ou know wind ihave never pqyed attention to the whole bot response thing on ATS but your right about DS his answers are odd to say the least

Looked at his threads and posts it does seem to me something a bot would say. But then maybe he just doesnt type wrll?
edit on 10-12-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)
Boooo...


HAHA! That is the funniest answer! You made me laugh DS! Good for you. Now......
Do you mean "Boooo" or "B0000" or "BoooHooo" or B000H000?"



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by Bixxi3
reply to post by windword
 


Wow ou know wind ihave never pqyed attention to the whole bot response thing on ATS but your right about DS his answers are odd to say the least

Looked at his threads and posts it does seem to me something a bot would say. But then maybe he just doesnt type wrll?
edit on 10-12-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)
Boooo...


HAHA! That is the funniest answer! You made me laugh DS! Good for you. Now......
Do you mean "Boooo" or "B0000" or "BoooHooo" or B000H000?"

No.Boo1Boo0Boo1boo0



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
A better question would be: what would you do if you found the wallet of a Goldman Sachs executive ( Monsanto, J.P. Morgan or a Rothschild/Bilderberger?) I know what I would do.



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
In all honesty, I think i'd take the the value of any cash regardless of if it was £'s or £1000's. I say this because I lost my wallet once with over £70 in and it was never found again!



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
A better question would be: what would you do if you found the wallet of a Goldman Sachs executive ( Monsanto, J.P. Morgan or a Rothschild/Bilderberger?) I know what I would do.
I will return it to him,of course!



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
In all honesty, I think i'd take the the value of any cash regardless of if it was £'s or £1000's. I say this because I lost my wallet once with over £70 in and it was never found again!
Well,depends on what the person that lose the wallet will do,if he(she) goes to the police then....



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by Just Chris
In all honesty, I think i'd take the the value of any cash regardless of if it was £'s or £1000's. I say this because I lost my wallet once with over £70 in and it was never found again!
Well,depends on what the person that lose the wallet will do,if he(she) goes to the police then....


What would the police do?



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris
 


Honest answer, I understand where you come from. I once lost my wallet & had it returned..... short of $200. I've been stolen from on numerous occasions, but I can never really muster the audacity to steal somebody elses earnings. Then again I might be willing to change that if --- as said in my last post ---- it was the wallet of one of the oligarchs who have & continue to destroy the economies of the world. I have no sympathy for those monsters.



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by Just Chris
In all honesty, I think i'd take the the value of any cash regardless of if it was £'s or £1000's. I say this because I lost my wallet once with over £70 in and it was never found again!
Well,depends on what the person that lose the wallet will do,if he(she) goes to the police then....


What would the police do?
Apply the law.



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
A wallet full of money that you find it on the street. Your first reaction will be: 1) Leave it there 2)Take it 3) Pass along and don't look back 4) Try to return it to the owner 5) Go to the police.

So,what it be?

You good citizen....


Take any cash that was in there and leave it where it will be discovered and move on.

The hassle of going to find someone to give the wallet it to is inconvienent for my day. I most definitely acknowledge my selfish tendancies. I leave myself open to subjective 'moral' and 'ethic' questions and/or concerns.

Ethically it would be poor taste for one to leave it there for another to swoop down and take. Waste is a thief. Morality is based on self-preservation and personal choice, as to which I am in no position to defend my choice(s).



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komod0Dragon

Originally posted by diamondsmith
A wallet full of money that you find it on the street. Your first reaction will be: 1) Leave it there 2)Take it 3) Pass along and don't look back 4) Try to return it to the owner 5) Go to the police.

So,what it be?

You good citizen....


Take any cash that was in there and leave it where it will be discovered and move on.

The hassle of going to find someone to give the wallet it to is inconvienent for my day. I most definitely acknowledge my selfish tendancies. I leave myself open to subjective 'moral' and 'ethic' questions and/or concerns.

Ethically it would be poor taste for one to leave it there for another to swoop down and take. Waste is a thief. Morality is based on self-preservation and personal choice, as to which I am in no position to defend my choice(s).
A one time cash,is not a life time cash!!!



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


What you mean by that, Diamond?



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komod0Dragon
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


What you mean by that, Diamond?
You take once, what is not yours, but God can take 100 times from you,for what you take one time.
edit on 10-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: one time



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by Komod0Dragon
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


What you mean by that, Diamond?
You take once, what is not yours, but God can take 100 times from you,for what you take.


I don't quite comprehend your point. Can you elaborate further?

You most likely disagree, which I am glad you are able to be as honest with your thoughts as I am of my own.



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komod0Dragon

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by Komod0Dragon
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


What you mean by that, Diamond?
You take once, what is not yours, but God can take 100 times from you,for what you take.


I don't quite comprehend your point. Can you elaborate further?

You most likely disagree, which I am glad you are able to be as honest with your thoughts as I am of my own.
You cannot take what is not yours,even if you find it in on a street,everything comes with a price, that's why honesty it's the best way to live.



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by Komod0Dragon

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by Komod0Dragon
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


What you mean by that, Diamond?
You take once, what is not yours, but God can take 100 times from you,for what you take.


I don't quite comprehend your point. Can you elaborate further?

You most likely disagree, which I am glad you are able to be as honest with your thoughts as I am of my own.
You cannot take what is not yours,even if you find it in on a street,everything comes with a price, that's why honesty it's the best way to live.


One can take whatever one desires. From who or from what, certainly is a matter unto itself. There is the "how" as well.

I personally cannot agree with the last line of your sentence, though not from a morality perspective.

Honesty does not equate to fairness as it does to personal morality. Honesty is not lying. It's a verbal action, in textual format, though it certainly can be bent to more physical forms.

Though if the objective of your thread was to bait someone, then I most certainly shall halt any further action.



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Komod0Dragon
 
I repeat,there are laws that we must respect.



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by Komod0Dragon
 
I repeat,there are laws that we must respect.



That's purely a matter of personal speculation and choice. How it's influenced or what is not allowed, all included within personal speculation and choice.

Though you didn't say all laws must be respected. Makes me think which ones are acceptable and what reasoning there is to break or bend them. At the same time without needing to know that information, with knowledge that is presented and by personal choice from experiences, you create a validation as to what is or is not acceptable just as I have for mine.



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Komod0Dragon
 
I understand your opinion and I respect it.




top topics



 
1
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join