It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

hello everyone on ATS

page: 1
3

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
hi there you're going to ready lots of threads such as this one anyway. im interested in all sorts of topics but have been focusing more and more on survivalism lately, given what's going on. i still think it won't save me from a major catastrophe but may increase my overall survival chances. better safe than sorry, as they say, let's see what life brings. im curious to read about your survivalist ideas and using some of that knowledge for myself.




posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride...but buckle up...:dn



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Welcome!
We have an excellent survival forum here. Lots of useful information.
Enjoy



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Welcome to ATS...enjoy the ride...but buckle up...:dn


Will make sure of that



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neysa
Welcome!
We have an excellent survival forum here. Lots of useful information.
Enjoy


Yeah, i've noticed that - and thanks



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by survivaloftheslickest
 


Welcome to ATS!

Hope you enjoy you time here. Cya around the site..



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by survivaloftheslickest
 


Welcome to ATS!

Hope you enjoy you time here. Cya around the site..


Thanks



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by survivaloftheslickest
 


Hello Survivaloftheslickest,

Better safe than sorry is right...and wise !!

Welcome to ATS and enjoy! See you around the boards !!




posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by survivaloftheslickest
 


Hello Survivaloftheslickest,

Better safe than sorry is right...and wise !!

Welcome to ATS and enjoy! See you around the boards !!



See you around!




top topics



 
3

log in

join