It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Scene is Now Set - Just Waiting for the Franz Ferdinand Type Incident

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Civil war is what we saw in Libya, where a lot of people die and in the end, either one side or the other wins.

Social/civil stress/upheaval is when people are unhappy and take to the streets to protest and demonstrate in search of redress of grievances. I agree that the two should not be confused... unless there is an effort to create the confusion, in which case there is no logical debate, just arguing.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

What I am saying is given the circumstances in the world currently that it will only take one little spark to create a mass infenal raging fire. I think it is you indeed that has missed the point.

No, I know exactly what you're saying.
But you make the claim that they're in civil war and they're not.
Rome is in civil war? What about the rest of the country?

Things are tense. But it's not happend yet, when it does there will be no denying it.
What's cooking is more like a revolution than a civil war.
And that has not happend either.

So no mate, you're missing the point. If you say there's a civil war going on don't show me protests that could lead up to that sometime in the future.
Show me the evidence.

Anyway, we both know what we both mean. I just like to read facts not twisted ones, for that there's MSN.

Thank you and goodbye.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

I'm in Europe and everything looks fine here.

Does it really! - perhaps you havn't noticed the 30% of the fighting age populations in many counties that consider themselves to be muslims rather than Europeans, and that it is their destiny to conquer this land of worthless infidels for the glory of islam.

What do you suppose happens when war breaks out in the M.E?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by theRhenn

We are arguing symantics here, the point being the circumstances are ready for the catylist.

Mayhaps, but wrong information is still wrong information. Missleading to boot.

I understand where you're comming from. I even see that the fuse needs a match or spark. But you cant get it from false information. Overstating an issue, or greatly pushing it out of proportion makes it appear much more than it really is. So take away all of the "Symantics", and you have a typicle day on planet earth.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
on us they filthy tricks can't be workin' no mo' ,
too many people now have deftly stepped thru' the do'
edit on 10-12-2011 by BoB420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Franz Ferdinand momnet may have happend all ready in Tunisia.Egypts turmoil is out of control as well.Then of course Syria and Libya.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The OP is why this site embarrasses me sometimes

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

Originally posted by Dr Cosma

I'm in Europe and everything looks fine here.

Does it really! - perhaps you havn't noticed the 30% of the fighting age populations in many counties that consider themselves to be muslims rather than Europeans, and that it is their destiny to conquer this land of worthless infidels for the glory of islam.

What do you suppose happens when war breaks out in the M.E?

What are your sources on the 30% muslims, oh and the majority of Europeans are either British (England Scotland Irelnd Wales) French, German, Italian or Spanish etc, not Eurpeons (that a Geographical term and not Muslim Christian or Catholic a religious term.

Go back under your bridge.

What will happen if war breaks out in the middle east, again...a few crazy lonely boys will find their way to die in that country, another few will spit on returning soldiers only to realise the public opinion has turned, the police will remain order, perhaps some local muslims and english will clash, but it will only be kids doing what kids do, the rest will work in harmony to support the minor skirmish in another middle east country.

Sensationalism - that is what drives ATS.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by theRhenn

We are arguing symantics here, the point being the circumstances are ready for the catylist.

Mayhaps, but wrong information is still wrong information. Missleading to boot.

I understand where you're comming from. I even see that the fuse needs a match or spark. But you cant get it from false information. Overstating an issue, or greatly pushing it out of proportion makes it appear much more than it really is. So take away all of the "Symantics", and you have a typicle day on planet earth.

I had to think on this one a bit. Perhaps I should give you more credit based on generalization. You must forgive me. I like to follow trails that lead to direct points of interest. The concept is interesting, but the trails are cold and hard to fathom when the details arnt in the works. I see generaly what you mean, as many feel the edge of what's going on in the world. I even feel it'll get much worse. I feel that this is only the beginning. I also believe that it will take one simple spark to set it all off. But... What that spark may be is unimportant. It's the powder keg building up that should be taking all of our attention. I agree with all of this. Still, I only wished to see more proof, what direct points of interest to look at and prepare for and against. North Korea and South Korea at arms is hardly a reason to match up with other issues to say that the poweder keg is full up and ready to go. It coulda went 50 years ago. It could go 50 years from now. Or it could quell and never happen at all. Maybe we'll reach a point where enough people will realise what's taken place and change it instead of arguing about it.

All of these things are possible. Yet I see no clues as to there happening at any given point in time. Id say the chances of knowing when it's full up and ready to go, is the same as winning the powerball.

Other than that, without specifics, it's just another "End is Nie". Still, the topic does interest me a great deal, I simply would like to read something about it. Not such general "sky is falling" stuff. We see that way too often on the news

Good attempt at least!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join