It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Map of Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

/troll face

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Did it just get lighter in here?

UK women are 'fattest in Europe'

Seriously tho I would like to point out that it doesnt matter what people do now, its inevitable that every nation on earth is heading for very hard times.
edit on 10-12-2011 by ThrowCatsAtCacti because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Where did Great Britain go?

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Care to elaborate on what the map is all about?

Also, i'm also a little concerned about where Britain went...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I think that's kind of the point. It's a political joke
(I think). UK opted out of the EU summit pact thingie, so now people are saying it's embracing isolationism etc. etc.

Personally, I think that's silly (they said the same thing about rejecting the Euro, and I'm sure there's more than one Brit that's glad they did), but time will tell.
edit on 10-12-2011 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Oh, I see....

Should this be in the joke forum then?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThrowCatsAtCacti
Did it just get lighter in here?

UK women are 'fattest in Europe'

Seriously tho I would like to point out that it doesnt matter what people do now, its inevitable that every nation on earth is heading for very hard times.

Study: America Is Officially the Fattest Developed Country in the world

healthland.time.com... 23/study-america-is-officially-the-fattest-developed-country-in-the-world/

you should change your name from throw cats at cacti to throws stones in glass houses...

unfortunately we all have statistics were slightly embarrassed about..

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Where did Great Britain go?

Waiting patiently inside the "Rock".

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

edit on 10-12-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Does that mean we finally tow Britain somewhere warmer near the equator?

Brilliant
and I am glad we didn't leave Northern Ireland out, as I am sure they could do with lots of sunshine and laughter down the beach to cheer us all up

edit on 10/12/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
So a map and 2 words and this thread is still here. A thread about how pedophiles steal energy from kids when raped is still here. But threads about how ATS is a CIA hub of info get removed. I love it

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

We were talking about europe not the whole world.
Its ok tho, when the world economy colapses people in the uk and us wont have much to eat anyway.

unfortunately we all have statistics were slightly embarrassed about..
It shouldnt be embarrasing, it should be shameful. It shows how selfish the west is really.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

I think the Germany bit needs to be a bit bigger, maybe encompassing another 17 nations for the Lebensraum they have been after for so long.

Sorry I couldn't help it.

Sorry, such comments can only create a very weak "pseudo smile" for me. Why? Because as someone raised in Germany i can without hesitation say that amongst MANY countries, Germany is probably the most "Anti Nazi" country i know. You know how old this is getting with comparing Germany to Nazi-land 70 years ago?

Do me a favor and go there....and then openly voice you are "pro Nazi"....see you in jail. It's just utterly ridiculous reading those comments by people who seem to live like 100 years in the past, seeing that Germany (if anything) is more "liberal" and left and every Nazism/right wing extremism would have it VERY, VERY hard here to even exist.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I apologize, sorry it offended you. I have been to Germany a few times and know how anti Nazi you are out there and do not want to have anything to do with that period in your countries history. . I Shouldn't have made the comment.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Thank you for answering - I thought maybe it was an invisibility cloak being tested.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

I apologize, sorry it offended you. I have been to Germany a few times and know how anti Nazi you are out there and do not want to have anything to do with that period in your countries history. . I Shouldn't have made the comment.

It's ok i dont care, i am used to the jokes when i lived in the states, i actually found them funny

I am just sometimes thinking some people are REALLY thinking we still have Hitler youth or something and are then forming an opinion on such beliefs.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

correct
steady improvement is not my goal .

new topics

join