It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Day PM put Britain first: Defiant Cameron stands up to Euro bullies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I personally feel he's just jockeying position in the NWO. Making sure he's still recognized a bit more than some. He's proven where his loyalty lies his whole career, and yet, he's still there. This is a common problem in many countries owned by the central banks.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

Funny how nearly every Citizen in the UK backs David Cameron over this.

So I guess we are all controlled by the Central banks those in the UK that is

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I think this was one of those rare instances where the interests of Cameron's puppet masters and those of the British electorate were shared.
All Cameron had to do was maintain his resolve.

Seeing Sarkozy lose control and be physically restrained would have been a truly priceless moment.

However, Cameron doesn't give a toss about the interests or wishes of the electorate and I have absolutely no doubt he would have sold us out if his masters had told him to.

It's my impression that whilst we in the UK see the benefits of a mutual trade agreement with continental Europe and there being some sort of travel, work and cultural links, however, we have no desire at all to be part of some European super-state with full fiscal, government and judicial unity and any subsequent loss of sovereignty, especially not to the grossly inept, corrupt and autocratic institute that the EU has become.

Britain itself requires urgent radical parliamentary and electoral reform giving increased power and authority to both 'the electorate' and devolved regions and increased accountability of all elected officials free from the restraints that party politics puts upon us all.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I'm sure there is more to this than meets the eye.. the leading French Presidential candidate doesn't feel this treaty should be happening and will renegotiate Frances position if it comes into effect before the Presidential elections.

Does that sound somewhat familiar al la Lisbon, all the huffing and puffing about renegotiation etc about treaty changes that comes into effect just prior to elections.

The whole deal smells fishy... and I believe Cameron saved the EUs and Sarkozys neck by ensuring his veto pushed this into an intergovernmental treaty rather than actually having to go and ask the peoples of Europe what they want..

No matter the colour of tie they are all sneaky watsits.

Besides I do believe the establishment like to make statements to ensure we are all on the same page and have the same understanding of what is going on.. take this Fiscal Union Treaty.. or in EU speak of acronyms the FU Treaty speaks volumes about what is really happening.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laurauk
reply to post by thejlxc

Funny how nearly every Citizen in the UK backs David Cameron over this.

So I guess we are all controlled by the Central banks those in the UK that is

I, in no way, implied that. I implied he's still under the same economic masters as always, and wants to boost himself up. That's reasonable. I understand why citizens of the UK would support the idea he is presenting, but he's a liar and a douche and he does not have the UK's best interests at heart. Those that truly support him are no less deluded than the Obama/Bush supporters of the USA.

I imagine if people aren't rioting 24/7 against their government in the UK, you're just like the USA, fooled by the Central Banks entirely. So I guess on second thought, yeah. Most of the UK is Obviously fooled by the central bankers, they're still there aren't they?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

I guess the riots earlier on during 2011 was not the UK Public going against T.P.B. or do you need reminding of those riots?

When the British riot they riot. So to say we have not done nothing what so ever with regards to what the Banks done to the UK is misleading to say the least.

Also here is the student riots in the UK

So yes it will come to this again if things go from worse to worse in the UK
edit on 13-12-2011 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

I'm not happy when people randomly riot. Those economic problems are a joke compared to what's coming, but most of us will be in that wave, the EU, and every member, may get hit first. They stole it all. They're simply hiding in plain sight. They are getting ready to close down shop. I'm sorry. I'm sure plenty of people in the UK understand why this is, they must feel nearly helpless screaming into the night like their American counterparts, ignored by the ignorant until it's all rubble.

At least that's how I feel about it.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

In comparison to past riots these recent riots were far more violent.

The difference being rather than targeting the Government, these recent riots targeted innocent peoples businesses, and peoples home, that is what disgusted people in the UK more.

But when it comes to sticking it to the Government. the UK population are good at that when push comes to shove.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

I'm glad that the citizens are good at sticking it to them. The question is why are they still there? They're doing so very much to destroy every citizen of the UK in nearly every way imaginable. Yet, they persist, just like the USA. It's maddening.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

None of them were voted into office. There was a hung parliament in the UK.

They two came together and made a coalition Government, compromised over their elections manifesto's as you can see from my previous postings off footage of riots in the UK there is your answer.

I predict not that I am a predicting individual. That the year 2012 will be worse for the UK and Europe. With more demonstrations, strikes taking place in the UK unless something major happens. Like the split up of the Coalition Government. Increase on Volatility between the UK and the rest of Europe.

We will just have to wait and see.
edit on 13-12-2011 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join