It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Ron Paul?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by Carseller4
I go for the candidate that Democrats hate most.

Right now, that would be Newt Gingrich.

Ah. Playing right into the hands of The Beast - that Beast which, on the left hand is Democrat and the right hand is Republican, thereby quite effectively dividing Us and conquering Us.

It's time to quit The Beast. RP in 2012!
This is a very passionate fight of idea,how they fight in real election time,they will use bruises in the back?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Ah. Playing right into the hands of The Beast - that Beast which, on the left hand is Democrat and the right hand is Republican, thereby quite effectively dividing Us and conquering Us.

This is a very passionate fight of idea,how they fight in real election time,they will use bruises in the back?

Forgive Me... I am not sure of what it is You're asking (saying...) here. Can You clarify?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Forgive Me... I am not sure of what it is You're asking (saying...) here. Can You clarify?
If the battle will be fair!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

If the battle will be fair!

Not in the Beast's lair. The elite who control both parties, the media, the corporations, the banks, etc. NEVER are fair.

But Ron Paul is different. That is why He is virtually never mentioned in the network news. Even when He wins the polls. (There's "fairness," eh? Don't mention the true competition. Maybe if people don't know about Him, He'll go away...)
edit on 12/10/2011 by Amaterasu because: tags

edit on 12/10/2011 by Amaterasu because: tags again

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Yes,but I think he is exposed,very exposed...enemies first expose you, and then attack you!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Yes,but I think he is exposed,very exposed...enemies first expose you, and then attack you!

Good thing RP has the cojones to look the enemy in the eye, eh? If no One does, We have no power at all. To reject Him because He might be killed (like Kennedy) is Our demise. Let's support Him and protect Him as best We might.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Good thing RP has the cojones to look the enemy in the eye, eh? If no One does, We have no power at all. To reject Him because He might be killed (like Kennedy) is Our demise. Let's support Him and protect Him as best We might.
So be it!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I think ATS, for the most part is already past the point of 'Who is Ron Paul?' He's been praised, criticized, dissected, and spread all through this site.

All it takes is some very light research to get great information on this guy.

As for 'Who is Ron Paul?'

He is an honest, courageous man that abides by his oath of office and a champion of the Constitution, I'd invite anybody to challenge that premise.

In today's political climate, those are rare traits and I'm honored to vote for him, so are most of my friends and family. It doesn't just stop there, Ron Paul has over 20,000 hard pledges and growing for the Iowa Caucus alone, coming up on January 3, 2012.
edit on 10-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
I think ATS, for the most part is already past the point of 'Who is Ron Paul?' He's been praised, criticized, dissected, and spread all through this site.

He is a courageous man and a champion of the Constitution, I'd invite anybody to challenge that premise.
Is he predestined to became the next President?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Ron Paul is a self serving jerk. His logic for backing a gold standard has nothing to do with adding value to money. Dr. Paul holds a lot of money in gold backed stocks. If a gold standard were adopted his portfolio would be worth a lot more...That is Ron Paul...A real jerk.

Ron Paul is a delusional old man. He values the words of our founding fathers. The founding fathers were racist and supported the wholesale slaughter of Indians. The founders never did end slavery. Thus...Ron Paul is a closet bigot with a very revisionist point of view when it comes to history.

Screw Ron Paul. He is a millionaire. What does he know about the common man? Not a goddamn thing.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RightWingAvenger

Ron Paul is a self serving jerk. His logic for backing a gold standard has nothing to do with adding value to money. Dr. Paul holds a lot of money in gold backed stocks. If a gold standard were adopted his portfolio would be worth a lot more...That is Ron Paul...A real jerk.

Ron Paul is a delusional old man. He values the words of our founding fathers. The founding fathers were racist and supported the wholesale slaughter of Indians. The founders never did end slavery. Thus...Ron Paul is a closet bigot with a very revisionist point of view when it comes to history.

Screw Ron Paul. He is a millionaire. What does he know about the common man? Not a goddamn thing.
I see fury in you ,and fear...you shouldn't fear,I understand your opinion,that's what democracy is for,or what is left of it!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RightWingAvenger

If you are going to engage in a knife fight, bring a knife.
If you are going to engage in an intellectual debate, bring an intellect.
I hope I have not tread too harshly on the ATS T&C rules...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

He is a courageous man and a champion of the Constitution, I'd invite anybody to challenge that premise.
Is he predestined to became the next President?

And where would you get that conclusion from? I certainly don't get to choose the president, if I could say Ron was the next pre-destined president, I'm sure I would get the crazy label here.

All I'm saying is, he has the traits worthy of leading a free and sovereign nation.

And now that you've started this thread and received pages of responses, what is the answer to your question? If you will be so kind to share, who do you think Ron Paul is?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RightWingAvenger

Next thing you know, Rightwingavenger will start saying, this is ATS, you should deny ignorance. lol

Ok so Ron Paul is a jerk because he stands firm in the value gold (with tens of thousands of years worth of history to back it). Got it! I guess all that green paper money will last through the generations, huh?

He is a delusional bigot because he thinks those that wrote our Constitution actually made a good point. Got it

So who is your alternative? Rick Perry? I'm sure he knows a lot about the common man, stupid people just get each other.
edit on 10-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
he'll screw you like the last slew of puppets.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I think Ron Paul is the person that MUST solve a lot of UNSOLVED issues,only ,the power that he will have....will be limited.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

reply to post by ePesidente

I think Ron Paul is the person that MUST solve a lot of UNSOLVED issues,only ,the power that he will have....will be limited.

No - you must solve a lot of unsolved problems.You actually think that more government will solve 'things'? And you think further that a President with limited power within a system owned by the very problems we are facing as a society and a race will accomplish ..anything?

or.. more of the same, or a martyr, or both. Or a dictator.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemonkeydishwasher

reply to post by ePesidente

No - you must solve a lot of unsolved problems.You actually think that more government will solve 'things'? And you think further that a President with limited power within a system owned by the very problems we are facing as a society and a race will accomplish ..anything?

or.. more of the same, or a martyr, or both. Or a dictator.
Depend what voice he listen to...the 1%..or the people.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ron Paul is not a puppet.
How about this for logic.
1. I can prove all candidates for president are puppets, except for Ron Paul.
2. I cannot prove that Ron Paul is a puppet.
3. Therefore, Ron Paul is not a puppet.

Some of you should kiss the bean bag, er, the ring, for the wisdom I bring.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

I can see why you're a dishwasher. Truely intellectually challenged.
Back on topic: Who is Ron Paul? Ron Paul is the only politician I've seen in my 38 years who is truely working for the people. Anyone who takes 15 minutes to research the man should see he is the exact opposite of a political puppet. And I beleive he is this countries last hope.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join