It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Ron Paul?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst
all this and that is fine and dandy about R.P.and based on that reputacion it seems hes the only man standing up right.not walking with a funnel in his pocket.now,my point is,will he be as strong and determine to stand up to the curruption once in power?there is alot of treason going on will he adress that?and last but not least,will he survive the cabbals options of taking him down.one thing is for sure in my opinion.he is putting his life on the line if he is the real deal.so with that in mind i think he deserves that chance to show us the walk of his talk.who else looks that promissing?
Tell me something,is he a man of action?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Ron Paul is a 76 year old man with no chance at winning the Presidency.

His main supporters are anti-war and pro-drug. Hardly a recipe for winning the Republican nomination for President.

If Ron Paul was this man of character that every body proclaims him to be, why isn't he running for what he is? A Libertarian. Oh that's right....It's all about the money. Never mind Ron Paul... Got you figured out.

Time for another MoneyBomb!!!! Our supporters (suckers) are waiting!!!!
edit on 10-12-2011 by Carseller4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

His main supporters are anti-war and pro-drug. Hardly a recipe for winning the Republican nomination for President.

If Ron Paul was this man of character that every body proclaims him to be, why isn't he running for what he is? A Libertarian. Oh that's right....It's all about the money. Never mind Ron Paul... Got you figured out.
Then who will win in your opinion?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

He got the "Audit the Fed Bill" passed. It wasn't a full audit to RP's dismay, but it did open a lot of eyes and exposed the Federal Reserve for what it really does.

Who is Ron Paul?

Get used to it!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

I go for the candidate that Democrats hate most.

Right now, that would be Newt Gingrich.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99

He got the "Audit the Fed Bill" passed. It wasn't a full audit to RP's dismay, but it did open a lot of eyes and exposed the Federal Reserve for what it really does.

Who is Ron Paul?

Get used to it!
Hey ,maddog99,I try to get used to it,though,I hope the world wouldn't end, before he gets to presidency.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

You obviously generate your opinions of RP and his supporters without any research.

Gingrich? Nuff said!

He's already imploding if you bothered to watch the news today.

Well, your tag sorta says it all!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

We MUST respect the opinion of all people.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I agree with you! This is why people like me are so passionate about RP. We see what's at stake!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by delta33

delta33,your video doesn't work.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

edit on 12/10/2011 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

nevermind...I should remember to not feed into the trolling
edit on 12/10/2011 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

Just a joke:Man you have so many dogs,you look like a...gov!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

It's all good! I guess I just get cranky in the morning when I see posts like that guy put up

Gotta remember to take a deeeeeep breath!

Like the doggies? There's a cat in there too!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99

It's all good! I guess I just get cranky in the morning when I see posts like that guy put up

Gotta remember to take a deeeeeep breath!

Like the doggies? There's a cat in there too!
Man,WOW,there is a cat there..she is so alone..oh Hillary ,Hillary!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Okay...back on topic!

Here's a thread I wrote recently on the Doctor...

Ron Paul's Predictions. Prophet, Or The Most Intelligent Man Running For POTUS?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

I just visited, take a look.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Ron Paul explain 911

You can check out Ron Paul on Opensecrets.org. to find out where his money comes from. Hint: It comes from people, not the corporate type.
One reason why the big boys hate him...he is pro capitalism, but not pro "crony" capitalism. He can't be bought. He stands on principle.
These aren't mere words to him. The trust he has, he earned over the long term.
The American people bought into the system. They trusted Walter Cronkite and ABC News. This system lied to them, and ridiculed Ron Paul. This system benefited the big players, the monopolists, the corporatists. Ron Paul railed against this, so they ridiculed and ignored him. He is saying the same things, but now people are listening much to the dismay of the power brokers. Their system is breaking down.
Ron Paul in the ICON of real change. He is the landmark of where we will go from here, for better or worse. If WE fail, Ron Paul will always be the symbol of our failure. If we succeed, ditto.

edit on 10-12-2011 by SurrealisticPillow because: 911 link

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bumpufirst
now,my point is,will he be as strong and determine to stand up to the curruption once in power?

Though He may find Himself in danger, RP will indeed stand His ground. Whether He is in danger or not, We should vote Him in. If We fear for His safety to the point of NOT voing Him in... Well, how insane would THAT be? Making SURE We get MotSOS (More of the Same Old S***), as opposed to RP's efforts to REALLY make a change - back to the Constitution.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Ah. Playing right into the hands of The Beast - that Beast which, on the left hand is Democrat and the right hand is Republican, thereby quite effectively dividing Us and conquering Us.

It's time to quit The Beast. RP in 2012!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join