It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Who is Ron Paul?

page: 1
4
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I never understood.
Who is Ron Paul,and why?Could be the latest resort of USA ,to bring peace to the World?
The foreign policy,right now,it's...good?or bad!
How you people now,that he is the best.Are there any facts?
Everything is based on words,even for Obama.The facts that we didn't see,are no facts.
The facts that we see,are the elongation of the people's will?Or the politicians will!

I ask you,Who is Ron Paul?




posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
I never understood.
Who is Ron Paul,and why?Could be the latest resort of USA ,to bring peace to the World?
The foreign policy,right now,it's...good?or bad!
How you people now,that he is the best.Are there any facts?
Everything is based on words,even for Obama.The facts that we didn't see,are no facts.
The facts that we see,are the elongation of the people's will?Or the politicians will!

I ask you,Who is Ron Paul?


Based on the research that I have done on Ron Paul, he is the only politician that I have seen in my 45+ years that has had a consistent message for 30+ years, has said the same things in 1981 as he says in 2011. He has a voting record that shows his continuing consistency. He is, and has always shown himself to be, a believer in upholding the US Constitution.

Looking at just those points, I have come to believe that he is one of the few honest politicians currently holding office in the US, and is the only Presidential candidate that has proven his belief in the Constitution, and honesty in assessing the state of the US economy.

That is who Ron Paul is to me and those are the reasons I will vote for Ron Paul for our next President.



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gamesmaster63
 
From me...Will he solve,what other Presidents couldn't solve?



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gamesmaster63
 

I have seen in my 45+ years
So really your 50 but didnt want to seem old?
only joking



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


I strongly doubt it and i think it's fascinating how much the people here are behind Ron Paul - the same people who usually despise politicans, say Obama is awful, now follow one guy like stupid sheeple.
I will laugh hysterically, if Paul gets president and #s the USA up in the same manner as basically all presidents before him. WHY should he be different than the others? Because he says so? The same "He says, he knows, he will change" stuff, there was before with Obama, who was also celebrated as the 'saviour' of the USA?



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85
 
What do you mean,that no matter who come to presidency,is the same thing?



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85
 


All obama cared for was change...well thats all I have



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytheroy
reply to post by ShadowAngel85
 


All obama cared for was change...well thats all I have


Develop please,if you don't mind!



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


He can solve many of our national defense issues, purely on the basis of being the CinC of the US Armed Forces.

I also believe that if he is unable to get cooperation from Congress he will declare national bankruptcy, another power of the President.

If nothing else, at least an honest man will be in the office.



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThrowCatsAtCacti
reply to post by gamesmaster63
 

I have seen in my 45+ years
So really your 50 but didnt want to seem old?
only joking


Just didn't want to be exact,
and yeah, I am old. Supposedly with age comes some wisdom, I think that is why I have come to support Dr. Paul.



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by gamesmaster63
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


He can solve many of our national defense issues, purely on the basis of being the CinC of the US Armed Forces.

I also believe that if he is unable to get cooperation from Congress he will declare national bankruptcy, another power of the President.

If nothing else, at least an honest man will be in the office.
What or who give the Power to a President?And how limited is that Power!



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85
 


First, I have never thought of anybody as a "saviour", I didn't trust Obama then and still don't.

As far as my support for Ron Paul, I believe that he is a statesman, not a politician. I think that he is an honest man. You are welcome to any differing opinion, but that is mine.



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


The Constitution of the United States gives to the Executive Branch (President and advisers) certain powers, among which are Commander in Chief (CinC) of the Armed Forces and the power to make some declarations on economic issues.



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gamesmaster63
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


The Constitution of the United States gives to the Executive Branch (President and advisers) certain powers, among which are Commander in Chief (CinC) of the Armed Forces and the power to make some declarations on economic issues.
So this is it,the magic word,Commander of the Armed Forces!!



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


I strongly doubt it and i think it's fascinating how much the people here are behind Ron Paul - the same people who usually despise politicans, say Obama is awful, now follow one guy like stupid sheeple.
I will laugh hysterically, if Paul gets president and #s the USA up in the same manner as basically all presidents before him. WHY should he be different than the others? Because he says so? The same "He says, he knows, he will change" stuff, there was before with Obama, who was also celebrated as the 'saviour' of the USA?


No one is claiming Ron Paul is a savior of any kind. Many of us do however claim that he knows what he is talking about and many of us have come to this conclusion by actually taking the time to listen and understand where his thoughts and ideas are coming from, The Constitution. Then when you look at his voting record, it just happens to go hand in hand with what he claims that he believes.

This is a huge difference between Ron Paul and every other President we have had for decades. Using your example of Obama, many of us already knew and warned everyone that Obama was full of crap. Yet we were called Racist for doing so. How did we know? It was not magic. There was no crystal ball needed. All we needed was to look at his voting record in the Senate to see how he voted on keys issues (if he bothered to show up and vote at all), plus we stopped and paid attention to how things went down. For instance, anyone else remember the Bilderberg Meeting in Virgina? What a coincidence it was that Obama locked the press into a plane where they were following him to Chicago, and he just happen to ditch them and let them know he had a meeting to attend after the plane took off. Why wqas the press not allowed to know about this meeting? Obama wanted to keep it secret. The media speculated that he was meeting with Hilary Clinton (who just happened to go missing for a few hours as well), and all of this went down in the same neighborhood as the BB meeting. Obama also told everyone he would do this and that and the other thing, but he failed to tell you HOW it would be done, and no one bothered to ask. Ron Paul has already shown a plan to cut 1 Trillion. Not only did he say he could do it, he is showing how it could be done.

Tell you what.... allow me to make a friendly challenge to you. Can show me ANY politician who has had the same message for 15 years? Ron Paul has been saying the same things and warning people of what was to come from the decisions of Government for 30 years. Turns out... he was right. The proof is what you see around you. The proof is what you see him say back in the 1980's. I realize it is impossible to find any Politician outside of Ron Paul who has remained consistent in his beliefs for 30 years, so your challenge is to find one who has not flipped flopped in half that time, 15 years. I wish you luck, because you will not find one and THAT is what separates Ron Paul from every other Candidate there is.

In closing, here is a Ron Paul video. It shows him saying the EXACT same stuff in the 1980's as he says today. Watch it and you tell me if he flip flops.



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


CinC does mean that he can give lawful orders to the Commanders of the various Branches of the Armed Forces.
Orders such as, Cease all military activity in your present theater of operations and return home.

His National Defense policy is just that; national defense, not international offense, which is what he have been practicing for the last 10+ years.

It means that as the President he can keep at least one promise, end the wars that we are involved in, considering that they are now undeclared, therefore illegal, and unaffordable.
edit on 10-12-2011 by gamesmaster63 because: In addendum



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by gamesmaster63
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


CinC does mean that he can give lawful orders to the Commanders of the various Branches of the Armed Forces.
Orders such as, Cease all military activity in your present theater of operations and return home.

His National Defense policy is just that; national defense, not international offense, which is what he have been practicing for the last 10+ years.

It means that as the President he can keep at least one promise, end the wars that we are involved in, considering that they are now undeclared, therefore illegal, and unaffordable.
edit on 10-12-2011 by gamesmaster63 because: In addendum
It's very hard to end"wars",as we see,to move troops to a war theater it's easy,to move them back...they get use to it!



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal
 
Interesting video,yes is the same person ,with the same ideas,but much younger!



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith
 


And this is what makes him so different from everyone else. This is the reason why so many are willing to believe he will not be like every other Politician that has been elected. He is already different from the rest because his message has not changed in 30 years.

Now compare that to Mitt Romney. Who was once Pro Choice, then later Pro Life. That is probably a poor example, but it is like 6am and that is the best I can do right now. Every single Politician on both sides have flipped and flopped. Said one thing, then did another. Ron Paul has not done this. He has been true to what he believes, even if it meant being called crazy, a racist, a fraud, he has even been booed by live crowds (as the video shows) when talking about personal privacy and the role of police, and yet he never has changed the things he has said simply to get the cheers. He has remained steadfast and true to his ideals and this is what makes him different from everyone else running for Office.



posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
all this and that is fine and dandy about R.P.and based on that reputacion it seems hes the only man standing up right.not walking with a funnel in his pocket.now,my point is,will he be as strong and determine to stand up to the curruption once in power?there is alot of treason going on will he adress that?and last but not least,will he survive the cabbals options of taking him down.one thing is for sure in my opinion.he is putting his life on the line if he is the real deal.so with that in mind i think he deserves that chance to show us the walk of his talk.who else looks that promissing?



new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join