It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As the world watches Brussels, Cameron finally recalls Murdoch meeting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
David Cameron had a private meeting with Rupert Murdoch at a time when the media mogul was bidding to take 100 per cent control of Sky television, the Cabinet Office disclosed last night

This story has been itching to see the light of day for months, nobody should be any doubt that the meeting was robust and cordial apart from the fact that Murdoch is one of Cameron's paymasters. Margaret Thatcher waived lots of rules regarding Fleet Street to position Murdoch in place years back FACT.

The Independant newspaper item link,

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

This is not, at all, suspicious timing. Not at all. Cameron didn't just take a stand against the ECB, that he didn't do. The release of this article has nothing to do with the recent actions of Cameron, at all. This is not, at all, an attempt to smear Cameron because of his decision against the ECB.

The time line of events is not suspicious at all. First we have a "crisis", then before the second crisis a whole bunch of leaders in the financial world go missing or they are stripped from their position(eg. Kahn @ IMF), then a bunch of countries go belly up and others are invaded and taken over through back door politics.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Might have something to do with the front page of The Sun, where they have super imposed a picture of Camerons face onto Winston Churchill's body with the headline. UP EURS.
www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Doesn't seem at all suspicious or like a smear campaign to me... no, no, no.
and I am sure no one else will be suspicious of the timing.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel
reply to post by Droidinvoid

This is not, at all, suspicious timing. Not at all. Cameron didn't just take a stand against the ECB, that he didn't do. The release of this article has nothing to do with the recent actions of Cameron, at all. This is not, at all, an attempt to smear Cameron because of his decision against the ECB.

The time line of events is not suspicious at all. First we have a "crisis", then before the second crisis a whole bunch of leaders in the financial world go missing or they are stripped from their position(eg. Kahn @ IMF), then a bunch of countries go belly up and others are invaded and taken over through back door politics.

Well even at my age, I never ceased to be amazed by coincidences! oh well I wonder if there are "ANY" more amazing coincidences to come out in the coming days!

These are some of the best nature can surprise us with, as she seeks to "BALANCE" the Globe ;-)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I thought that image was hilarious.

Just a pity I cant copy it and post it on here.

The french and the Germans had this planned all along anyways.

The UK should leave Europe and trade with them the same way they trade with the US. Before the french and the germans try and impose laws on the UK.

new topics

top topics

join