It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-THREATS: Hope For 2 Italian Women Kidnapped in Iraq Fading

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   
ok y is it alway women

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Why do the sheep allow the wolves in their lands if they know the wolves are going to attack them?

Why do the sheep want to walking into the land of wolves if they know the wolves will attack them?

As i say let wolves walk in their lands, and let their sheep walk in their lands. Mixing wolves and sheep is asking for bloodsheed.

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker
Why do the sheep allow the wolves in their lands if they know the wolves are going to attack them?

Why do the sheep want to walking into the land of wolves if they know the wolves will attack them?

As i say let wolves walk in their lands, and let their sheep walk in their lands. Mixing wolves and sheep is asking for bloodsheed.

If the wolves are not hungry, then there is no danger.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The Kidnappers, in comparison with their brutal lawless occupiers, very humane. According to me, being kept as a ghost prisoner by the neocon madmen inside the pentagon is a tad scarier than being abducted by honest freedom fighters who just try to liberate their people.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Is beheading people in public deemed humane now? Sorry I didn't know, must be behind the times.

Also can you explain what your beloved freedom fighters are doing to liberate "their" people? I thought they were just blowing them apart in shopping centres, destroying their infrastructure and delaying their sovereignty with cowardly viscious attacks.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I heard they offred the release of those two women, in return of freeing the iraqi female prisoners in the occupation prisons.

Originally posted by mattpryor
I thought they were just blowing them apart in shopping centres, destroying their infrastructure . . .

What infrastructure, what shopping centres??

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I heard they offred the release of those two women, in return of freeing the iraqi female prisoners in the occupation prisons.

That's very magnanimous of them! Well maybe they are honest and humane after all eh!

I seem to remember similar demands being made by some of their freedom fighting brothers in Beslan a couple of weeks ago, right before they starting shooting 5 year-old children in the back.

What infrastructure, what shopping centres??

Infrastructure.. does electricity grid and oil pumping stations count?

news.bbc.co.uk...
news.bbc.co.uk...

Shopping centres... Don't you watch the news?

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 15-9-2004 by mattpryor]

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 07:29 AM
link   

That's very magnanimous of them! Well maybe they are honest and humane after all eh!

actually its, at least they are offering something in return. But the occupation don't offer anything to them. They take their females as prisoners without any negotiation just to force the prisoners there to speak. Another thing is the two females had a choice to leave or stay. Iraqie females don't heva any choice at all. I guess thats honest and humane after all huh!

I seem to remember similar demands being made by some of their freedom fighting brothers in Beslan a couple of weeks ago, right before they starting shooting 5 year-old children in the back.

I see someone who blames conflict on another conflict. You don't come from your country to occupy another country and lock/treating them like s*it in prisons and bomb their family all day long and expect them to act rational. Stay home, or chase the ones who really attacked you on the first place, not someone who didn't do anything to your country.

Infrastructure.. does electricity grid and oil pumping stations count?

Lets read the news:" Electricity supplies across Iraq have been disrupted after saboteurs attacked a key oil pipeline junction on the Tigris River in northern Iraq. "
aaah, oil pumping stations were the targets not electricity grid. Isn't that the main reason behind the war hmm? again that grid serves the occupation, the iraqis are complaining of no electricity at all. if the iraqis can't have it, nether the occupation.

Shopping centres... Don't you watch the news?

I read the news many times couldn't find "Shopping centres" the target were the police station. in iraq there's small kiosk they can move everywhere. But again didn't the occupation bombed Baghdad destroying people's properties, saying if we can distroy it we can rebuild it! didn't the occupation hit that destroyed vehicle in the middle of the crowd along with some reporter inside the busy hayfa street killing also children claiming they don't want the enmy to use it! if it were already destroyed by the enemy how can he use it! didn't they also bomb that wedding on the Syrian borders!!

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
For those who can speak italian...

Jihad, annuncio su internet "Uccise volontarie italiane"

An islamic group called "Jihad organisation" claim to have killed them.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Yes, radio reports here are saying the women have been executed, cannot find anything on the net about it.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I have seen multiple sources for this claim.
Heres AP, through Yahoo! News
Yahoo!News

Im currently looking for posts on Jihad sites....

[edit on 23-9-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I have updated the first post with more information. Will continue to update as information becomes available.

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The BBC has briefly reported that the Italian government have dismissed internet rumours that the women are dead.

BBC
Meanwhile the Italian government has dismissed as "unreliable" claims posted on the internet that two Italian women held hostage in Iraq had been killed.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join