It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does David Cameron's latest stunt fit in with NWO's plans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
So, British Prime Minister David Cameron effectively stuck "two fingers" up to the EU and their treaty plans by backing out in yesterday's meeting.

Story Here:
news.sky.com...

However, how does this tie-in with the conspiracy theorist's idea's towards a New World Order, Centralised Banking System, One Currency, One Army, etc?

From where i'm standing, David Cameron is leading the way in ensuring the NWO is grinding to a halt...the UK is on the verge of leaving the EU permanently, and we won't be changing our currency any time soon or is they something more sinister going on?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

I suspect Britain is about to ally with the US, Canada and Mexico as a trading bloc - seeing as the Western Hemisphere unions have all been kiboshed by South America.

Things could get interesting - but no, the corporate NWO is not dead.

edit on 10/12/11 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

I agree with Sofi, the NWO is no death, the players are still the same, they control the banking system, that means the FED, Walls Street and the US government, want to know who the big players are? just look back to history and check the big name of the families link to the establishment of the Federal Reserve, they are still very much alive by generations and still in charge.

The EU is nothing but a big experiment where France and Germany wanted to be the puppet masters, still they are bind by the rules of those controlling global wealth.

join