It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Linked to European Alliances

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 05:06 AM
link   
It's No secret That the Russian, German, and the French governmnets disagree with the United States Governmnet and its allies.

Well why is it everytime I check an article about the alliance of anti-american Powers the Phrase "New World Order" comes into the picture, is it a hidden message, perhaps a sign or a riddle.

The Top Officials, including Presidents of the German, Russian,French, and their Allies Governmnets will meet in private from what I read, and actually seen on CNN at about 4:00 AM.

CNN suggests, which to my surprise, as I thought of this months ago, but they suggest a Possible Formation of Anti-American Forces made up of Russian, German, French, and their Allies Governments, In order to prevent 1 Superpower, US and its Main Ally Britain, which in the European minds could be wreckless for the World.

I believe Global Domination is wrong myself and we need 2 Rival Forces to keep the world a fair place, because we all know 1 dominant force wouldnt be so fair to everybody.

So if This does take place, It would be US and Britain against Major European Countries, just what the world needs someone to keep both sides in check.

What do you guys think?

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 05:40 AM
link   
This is just what they want to happen. They need hatred between themselves and the rest of the world. Otherwise they don't have a reason to attack us.

Hate is what gives them power. Stop hating, start loving. If there's only love in the world, no-one would want to fight. Love the others like yourself. Then you have a chance God will bless America, for the first time in history...

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MilanLoyalty
Possible Formation of Anti-American Forces made up of Russian, German, French, and their Allies Governments, In order to prevent 1 Superpower, US and its Main Ally Britain, which in the European minds could be wreckless for the World.

And what about NATO ? They have to break up NATO first. Otherwise, that anti-USA/GB coalition will not be effective. All the EU nations are NATO members ( except the Russians, but they're not in the EU ).

Also, all the EU nations & the USA are ( normally ), democratic nations. I don't see 10 or more democratic nations fighting VS each others. It doesn't make sense.

And don't forget that the EU citizens are NOT a bunch of super-Rambo who want to fight with everybody. The EU ( and the Russians ) had to suffer two world war on their own soil, and they don't want to do it one more time. Europe has learned her lesson. DON'T DO WAR ( or if you have to do it, don't do it at home, do it somewhere else ).

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I think that ultimately, Britain will side with Europe, because Britain is a, agreed constiutional monarchic, but nonetheless democratic
nation. Also Britain's historic tradition speaks for a globally balanced foreign policy.

The US will be alone with the Bahamas and Israel, and perhaps two or three more island nations. The world will be multipolar: US, Europe/Africa/South America, Russia, China/Asia, and safe from tyrants or tyrant wanabees.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I hope for the Britishs that they'll not do that mistake !
Joining the EU....

Only two words come to my lips : SOVEREIGNTY AND INDEPENDANCE !!!

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
i agree i've been saying it all along the EU is just the start of the NWO

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Thanks for the thoughts, even though my wording of the discussion is a little odd, I wrote this around 5 AM this morning.

But back to the topic at hand, I wouldn't want war either, heck no. If this should Occur it would simply be WW3.

Britain will never side with Europe, 2 reasons

1.) Europe with the New EURO Coin, is already planning to be United in some way, without Britain, they don't even accept the EURO, they don't even want to be part of Europe.

2.) One of the Reasons I ever wrote this Discussion is because I ACTUALLY SAW BLAIR SAY THIS, he said that US-Britain Alliance must stop and opposing Superpower constructed of French, German, Russian and Others............in order to do this they think they have to solve the war and make Peace between Israel and Palestine, ( I don't understand this, especially since the US has treated Palestine like washed up dogs ever since Israel took over the palestinian Land?

Last and Most Important, I FEEL THAT THE WAR ON IRAQ WAS THE MOST IDIOTIC MOVE EVER. This is what it did, It changed everything.

It basically said that The United States doesnt give 2 cents about the United Nations or International Law, they will do what they please and no one gets in their way.

The world doesn't want this, maybe the US cictizens do, but Europeans don't, therefore, Because Things are changing.....very fast Europeans will try to form or unite another Superpower to keep the United States and its allies from doing what they please.

NATO is gone my friends, United States proved that In these conditions They don't Care what NATO says, they do what they want.

So it looks like we will have the COLD WAR all over again, and we can Thank 1 man, George W. Bush and his desperate Desire To flex his muscles and Overtake Iraq and their Oil Fields.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
oh... and our current gov't is supposedly innocent of all these claims and against this 'new world order'? not bloody likely...

'The world can therefore seize the opportunity [Persian Gulf crisis] to fulfill the long-held promise of a New World Order where diverse nations are drawn together in common cause to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind.'
- George Herbert Walker Bush

'It is the sacred principles enshrined in the United Nations charter to which the American people will henceforth pledge their allegiance'
- President George Bush addressing the General Assembly of the U.N., February 1, 1992

'A colossal event is upon us, the birth of a New World Order.'
- Brent Scowcroft, George Bush�s National Security Advisor, on the eve of the Gulf War

' If the people were to ever find out what we have done, we would be chased down the streets and lynched'
- George HW Bush, cited in the June, 1992 Sarah McClendon Newsletter

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Good Point, the World is about to be Divided in 2, The NEW WORLD ORDER.

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
maybe Sr. Bush is part of the supposive OA

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
And what about NATO ? They have to break up NATO first. Otherwise, that anti-USA/GB coalition will not be effective. All the EU nations are NATO members ( except the Russians, but they're not in the EU ).

Also, all the EU nations & the USA are ( normally ), democratic nations. I don't see 10 or more democratic nations fighting VS each others. It doesn't make sense.

And don't forget that the EU citizens are NOT a bunch of super-Rambo who want to fight with everybody. The EU ( and the Russians ) had to suffer two world war on their own soil, and they don't want to do it one more time. Europe has learned her lesson. DON'T DO WAR ( or if you have to do it, don't do it at home, do it somewhere else ).

1-
One could argue that the US by 'disobeying' the UN, has set the stage for some other country(s) to act 'in defense of the EU', thereby 'acting seperate from NATO'

2-
People battling for the mass following is what happens WITHIN a democracy, so it seems only fitting that it would happen BETWEEN democracies.
Just, instead of people battling (politically) for a country, it's nations battling (politically -or even militarily-) for control of the world.

3-
Or even better, Let someone else fight for you.
IOW, Israel vs. the Arabs - Let the US/GB back one and the EU/Asia back the other and let those two countries fight it out. "who cares about jews or arabs, anyway"

That's what the NWO thinks, and the US/GB and EU/Asia are in it together saying, "As long as one of us wins and not the Jews or Arabs. We'll let them destroy themselves while they decide the outcome for us."

of course, that's just a theory.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
to them the middle east is a bunch of pawns, europe hates the USA, b/c they feel they were munipulating by the US during the cold war that is why ex-warsaw pact countries are siding with the usa and old cold war allies siding with russia

just a crazy theory

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
EU, UN, US, ect, its all part of the same game people. The goal for one world govornment approaches closer and closer, an ultra liberal Brave new World type planet, a utopia of hell.

If Europe didnt wan the US rampaging and bombing the # out of countries. they should have thought of that before they pissed away thier power and empires in two stupid and very avoidable world wars. Europe has no one but Europe to blame for its current state of afairs: Europe has shown time and time again in the past it cant be trusted to behave on its own. Hell, Europe has no military leg to stand on for a reason : WE disarmed them. A good call, too, because we were getting just a might bit sick of getting dragged into two bloody world wars that really didnt have anything to do with us. You bitch about how we run the world. I laugh. If it wasnt for European incompetance repeatedly, the US would still be happily sitting, a backwaters nation, enjoying its beloved isolation and not having to deal with all the BS. Id have rather never seen my beloved country become the Super power. We lost our innocence and security when we became the power. We lost the wildness and freedom because we now faced new threats. Before world war one, we didnt have the IRS or other such agencies. We were minimally involved in world affairs. Now.......were slipping into nightmare. All because of #ing Europe.

Quit your whining. You had your chance, you owned the world, and you blew it. so, dont condemn us when we do the same things u did. We learned at your knee how to run the world. We are simply imitating you now.

And dont get me started about the British.......lets not go into a list of the lovely things they have done.......gassing Iraq, Opium wars, slaughter of Boer farmers, ect............almost make us look like saints

join