It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Is A Conspiracy For The Conspiracy Lover In You!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I do love skunk works. Its a place to discuss theories that have a bit of truth, lies, and speculation. I agree that this forum is not for all, but I would like to discuss something that I find quite interesting, and would take a true seeker of truth, to be open minded to read between the possible lines

I present "Office of International Treasury Control". Please keep an open mind, and search for yourself. I will be adding some of the good and the bad, some that would have been deemed a hoax at one point but prove to be true in our day and age, and the bonus is that this has NOT been officially confirmed as a hoax, even though many will say it has.

I would like to start with the video that I watched that peeked my interest and the reason for this thread.

NEW HORIZONS
In Financing
An Introduction to the OITC, Legacies of our
current World, the OITC Objectives, Proposals, Verification Information, Contact Us.
www.unoitc.org...

Here is their history told by their site. Disclaimer: This is for research purposes you make your own decision based on what is presented. It clearly states on the site that there is NO way to confirm this through the means of the web, which just made me want to look further

General Overview of the History
From 1944/5 - 1994/5 The Trilateral Trillenium Tripartite Gold Commission (TTTGC) was organised and implemented, by the Nations of the World, with a Term period of Fifty (50) years. During this term period the Commission held the Mandate, Rights and Authorities over The Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility. (Note: This Commission should not be confused with the Trilateral Commission that exists today). Following the expiry of the 50 year term, the Nations of the World, disappointed with the biased way The Combined International Collateral Accounts had been utilised within the 50 years, agreed not to extend the term of the TTTGC, but instead appointed a single independent person to the position of International Treasury Controller with full rights, authority, and legal ownership of the Combined International Collateral Accounts.

On January 20th 1995, Dr. Ray C. Dam was appointed International Treasury Controller, and Legal Heir and Owner of the Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility, with full authority and dispositional control of same, under Legal Decadency RCD 1088, executed by the Nations of the World. Also established on January 20, 1995 was The Office of International Treasury Control, as the management, administrative and operations organization for His Excellency, Dr. Ray C. Dam.

Dr. Ray C. Dam is a person, but His Excellency Dr. Ray C. Dam is a certified and indemnified international Central Banking financial institution operating as The Office of International Treasury Control.

Following the confirmation of the Powers and Authorities of His Excellency Dr. Ray C. Dam by the “Washington Panel” in 1998, the establishment of the Institution ---- The Office of International Treasury Control ---- was completed on January 20, 2003, whereby, based upon the content and requirements of numerous International Treaties, The Office of International Treasury Control was granted Sovereign Entity Status under the United Nations Charter Control No: 10-60847.

www.unoitc.org...

On the page you can find their objectives,structure, financing, news, etc,.

I was looking into the Treaty Of Paris, and this was all I found.
lecourrierdesetatsunis.files.wordpress.com...

While an apparently innocuous document to read, in it’s proper and full interpretation, The Green Hilton Agreement is one of the most profound agreements made between Presidents of any two countries within the twentieth century, and most probably, in the history of the world, particularly so as this agreement was made between a President of the United States and the Trustee of the hidden, but combined wealth of the world.

Here are some of the photos of the supposed documents.

And here is the retype of the original that was in bad condition.

And the original.

Here is tons more info about this treaty/decision/agreement and many others before and after, that lead me to this. It references the Green Hilton Agreement, and continues from there.

Also on the page there is this, as I said this is not easily found or confirmed, so search at your own pace.

UNDERSTANDING THE AUTHORITIES

International Controller Number - 1060847

Under this Number which is registered within the United Nations, the Bank for International Settlements, Governments, Law Enforcement Agencies, The Federal Reserve System and many Commercial Banks, His Excellency is granted SOLE and ABSOLUTE authority over all the assets held within the International Collateral Combined Accounts, also known as the Global Debt Facility.

Service Record Number - 099233
The United Nations Service number of the empowered person Dr. Ray C. Dam records his right of authority and his accession to such authority.

Legal Decadency to Heir Number - RCD 1088
The recording of the transfer of ownership of all the assets of the international collateral combined accounts to the ownership and sole control of His Excellency Dr.Ray C. Dam.

International Clearing Code - UNRDID006197
A combined code within the United Nations and between Nations and within the Federal Reserve System/Bank for International Settlements ordering the immediate clearance of his decisions.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Peace, NRE.

And of course there will be more presented I'm trying to get everything else in order, thanks for taking the time to check it out. This is one that will take some time, and if even nothing really comes from this, the amount of knowledge taken along the way is well worth it!!

I forgot to add this.
The Historical Perspective.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 9-12-2011 by NoRegretsEver because: To add

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I just glanced at this but 'wow' is all I could think.

You have put a lot of time into this project I wish you would summarize what you have discovered. It looks interesting, I just don't have time to read a book and watch videos.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by demented

I just glanced at this but 'wow' is all I could think.

You have put a lot of time into this project I wish you would summarize what you have discovered. It looks interesting, I just don't have time to read a book and watch videos.

if we never take the time how can we ever have the time hmmm?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

I am obviously missing the point why must I dedicate hours to understand? Just explain the theory in simple terms and then provide the information / documentation.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

You have peaked my interest. I do remember hearing that the ownership of gold was made illegal during WW2 I believe? I have been researching US $1 and $5 bills left to me by my grandfather, that's where I came across the info. Now I want to look more closely into it, see if what you have uncovered is related.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by demented

spoon fed answers dont taste as sweet.

but thats just me.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

The reason for me not going into complete details on my opinion is there is to much to add at once. I have provided information to those that choose to search, as this info is controversial, when info this lengthy is presented is it easier not to derail it with opinions in the beginning.

Its alot to take in all at once and I wanted to give everyone interested their fair share to look through it and respond if they choose.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

okay thank you for taking the time. i didn't mean to judge or offend anyone, just curious.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

That's cool. If you get a chance check it out, I thought it was alot at first, and then I realized that I couldn't stop reading

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Well, I would guess that Dr. Ray C Dam is an extraterrestrial or hybrid being or entity. This is the One that hands over Earth's gold, which we the genetically modified have spent countless lifetimes to gather...
edit on 10-12-2011 by ecapsretuo because: addendum

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
And here's the wiki page on the Office of International Treasury control - a fraudulent and criminal organisation that has attempted to do some very strange things.

For a secret organisation it's public website is a bit odd....

Its principles Ray C. Dam and Soush Saroeun were arrested in Cambodia in December 2010 on forgery charges related to the papers purportedly claiming ties to the UN.

new topics

top topics

join