Bulla and The Rose and The Four Snakes

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
so the snakes offering us a new apple....!

If you mean a new start, then yes it is, if you mean a new totally pollution free endless inexhaustible power system and supply then yes it is, that can power the entire worlds needs for a million years, well yes it can, and then some, as you could do that on idle or of peak if you like

And while I have your attention, I have to say I just love your Avatar, some times I just set and watch it full scream

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
So could the power let us bring Atlantis back? Please explain more.

I'd like to know where Atlantis was hidden, many thousands of years ago. Do you know where?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Now I have been giving this Atlantis some serious thought, and I have drawn a conclusion on where I believe it was and I think in Ancient time it surrounded Giza, and it did not actually sink it was covered by the sea yes, but that was done by the 40 days and nights of rain that was made when Horus took himself and his people into the forth dimension, and to accomplish that he Horus had to run the Pyramid way way over it design specification,

My understandings of its Atomic s is that it normally was only used twice a year, for only 8 minutes each time, and that supplied the comfortable weather enough to grow a tropical jungle for a 500 mile radius

But given I have out lined the opening of the vortex and say you had 10,000 people who all wanted to go with Horus then to allow enough time for all those people to climb the Pyramid to enter the wave structure to access the vortex door way then he may have had to, run it for a full hour, may be more,

Now this would be enough off a gravity spike to almost destabilize the entire Earths weather system and drawn the entire planets weather system to Giza and dumped on Giza, and its where, sinking under the sea comes from, because prior to that it would have been a paradise, as it was the promised land

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I just have break in and add a comment.
The most original thought provoking piece of theory anywhere on the web is right here before your eyes.
I was just checking around the web,and nothing will stand up to this.
Everywhere else is trash.

Thank you,bulla.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

You're right kdog! Thanks for turning us on to this guy. AMAZING ( high lilted voice). I've been reading his past posts, while waiting for his next comments, with baited breath. I want to move in with him, crawl into his mind and live there!

Now this is ATS!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

There seems to be little doubt that there is a connection between Egypt and Atlantis. Many fingers have pointed that way before, but I feel it was more of a replica, that was created with hope of a better place. On the other hand your theory, could be right with regards to the rain and the abuse of those desperate to escape in to the higher dimensions. That fear of this dimension, could be purely down to the time limitations 3D put upon that race. Or the one installed by the leader to the followers.In fact, I would go as far as to say, that they themselves created the problem they most feared.
In the film tron2 we have a similar theme being repeated, to me it looks like your out of the pan and in to the fire. In this dimension there are many dangers, but many benefits. the problem being to many want to create the hero-god and that is an unbalanced attitude.We are all ordinary beings with extraordinary potential. We dont need to be heroes, just be ourselves.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Now to bring you all up to speed and I would like all the youth and children to hear this along with everyone because it involves our future, and trust me its got some scary bits in it, but to look on the good side I let you into a secret

Given I have explained that the subject in question, and that I hold a Grand Masters over it, I was lying, as I not only hold a grand master I am an Aspergers person and am a ASPY Sav/ough on the subject

Now given you have read thoroughly about the Atomic s within the crystal of the mist well that finding was from 2007 and since then I have been designing and developing the new generation of power systems and have taken the Atomic refraction factoring from the mist and have hard crystallized it, and there by jumped over the problem of the runaway factor, of cold photonic fusion,so much so, that it gives Zero sum Gravity contained, this system will see the end of the wheel

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I must interrupt again for an explanation/ clarification.
Bulla's quote.

Given I have explained that the subject in question, and that I hold a Grand Masters over it, I was lying, as I not only hold a grand master I am an Aspergers person and am a ASPY Sav/ough on the subject

The definition.

Overview Asperger's Syndrome was first described in Germany many decades ago, but is new to the English Speaking peoples. We aspies that existed prior to the availability of a "real diagnosis" had to be content with being thought of as "geeks." Asperger's is an autism-spectrum disorder and has both advantages and disadvantages. It's characterized by apparent rudeness, an "inability to relate" on an emotional level, high IQ sometimes combined with late language development and a literal-minded, intense focus on areas of interest. One marker is the "angelic child" aspect; aspy children are usually particularly attractive with "angelic" features. They tend to exhibit repetitive, odd "flapping" behaviors under stress, and tend to have odd environmental and tactile sensitivities - refusal to wear particular fabrics, sensitivity to light, the ability to hear the buzz of fluorescent lighting, etc.

In other words,genius.....

Continue.....
edit on 10-12-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Perhaps this may be some what enlightening to mister Hanslune and to toss in some more astonishing data, me who looks like Mars, only learn to write in 1997 and in isolation using lap top and Microsoft, and I am sill a total recluse, who shuns people preferring to live alone, than suffer the consequences that people bring, but in no way alters my view of mankind and how he has been cheated out of 2 thousand years of advancement, and the wisdom and knowledge while coming from my own endeavors and having to be rediscovered, comes from the Ancient who held it all

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulla
Perhaps this may be some what enlightening to mister Hanslune and to toss in some more astonishing data, me who looks like Mars, only learn to write in 1997 and in isolation using lap top and Microsoft, and I am sill a total recluse, who shuns people preferring to live alone, than suffer the consequences that people bring, but in no way alters my view of mankind and how he has been cheated out of 2 thousand years of advancement, and the wisdom and knowledge while coming from my own endeavors and having to be rediscovered, comes from the Ancient who held it all

Well,hopefully,bulla,you have found a home here.
With those who are willing to listen and try to understand your wisdom.

And,as you have stated,we have been cheated out of 2 thousands years of history,I feel we have been cheated out of many more years than that,
Just my thoughts on it.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Make no mistake while the Atomic chain reaction of climate change has been set in motion by those that see there end in the purity of the belief of gen-side as there final quest, of proving there beliefs above all others

Well the old time lord here has got news for them, and it comes directly from the ancients, and will be dealt with the same way it was the last time

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulla

Make no mistake while the Atomic chain reaction of climate change has been set in motion by those that see there end in the purity of the belief of gen-side as there final quest, of proving there beliefs above all others

Well the old time lord here has got news for them, and it comes directly from the ancients, and will be dealt with the same way it was the last time

And just so you don't get lost and perplexed about what I am referring to, we will apply the laws of Tesla and replace any gravity that is stolen, by any lunatic religious and fringe element that thinks they can bring Earth to a cataclysmic ending

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
now K you are holding my trump card, re the rose, then put on my thread for all to see and read and learn from those that carried this wisdom through time for our benefit, and lets not waste his wisdom on an empty church,

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Bulla, I know you don't wish to get side-tracked from your teachings, but I want you to know that I understand Aspergers very well; it is an intimate part of my own life and I am very much aware of the savant-like qualities connected with it...These, you certainly have exhibited and continue to utilize in a formidable manner. I admire you for your accomplishments...and offer you my continued best wishes.
Sincerely,
-TAT

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Bulla,

I have to commend you on your admittance to having aspergers. I know at times it is not easy. I deal with it daily with two of my loved ones. My feelings on it are that you are smarter than most and diligently research topics that interrest you. A lot of thoughts go into your post. Blessings!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

On reading your post and further, I see nothing frighting in the forth dimension, only mans fear of the unknown, and to this I thought you might like to know, that there is nothing dead about it or evil, and to be immortal, one must be alive to enter there in, one cannot enter, when the primordial ark has been extinguished, it is a pranic energy zone, within there are those that purposely entered, and there are those that found them self, in the wrong place at the right time, given that the vortex can open anywhere it is heteros, one cannot get any more natural, its purely driven by nature, and the vortex is opened and closed thousands of times continuously, none stop and has done so for billions of years

Now if you were a bird who happened to fly into the wave structure, then you would not come out the other side, as you would be an immortal bird, at sea in a large fog this structure can huge and the ship the Marie Serlest has steamed into the door way as have may ships,case in point only3 years ago of the coast of Queensland a 10Mt catamaran was found drifting, engine running, laptop open and running, full breakfast and untouched coffees on the table, the vessel in natural, skipper and two others, vanished without trace

As far as why Horus and his people left, given Horus built the promised land and that it was paradise utopia, that with a controlled climate one could grow anything, but I think what really piss Horus off and his people,was when he discovered they were eating of the flesh, each other, and for someone like Horus who had done so much for mankind, it was the last straw, and remembering also that every one not going with Horus, were all warned to build arks or to move to the mountains, now the way I read it, that's fare enough, give what had to be done to get themselves into the dimension then there was no alternative

Follow our Rainbow to our promised land

Moses threw a stick upon the ground that made the snakes that made it hail (rain)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bulla

And not wanting to offend anyone, by relating my understandings,but in defense, Horus had a son his name was Christopher, and he didn't go with his father, as his mission, was after they all left to the fourth dimension, he carried out his fathers instructions, with the help of a couple of others and trigger all the sealing devices to permanently seal the Pyramid, so it could not be used again

This then cut the supply of regular rain that for thousands of years the promised, being the lands of Horus had become accustomed to, and when the local power brokers began to realize that the promised land was going to die, and along with all wealth that it provided,

And in there wisdom they got hold of Christopher and wanted him to reopen the Pyramid to again make it rain, and Christopher refused to go against his fathers wishes, so they gave him the punishment, and crucified him along with the others that helped him

now Christopher when shortened in English is Chris/topher in Sumerian its Christ/opher

Which just goes to show you how stories can get twisted around, doesn't it

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If I may interject if you please .

Is this is why all the religions had to get together with their separate versions of what took place and come up with one version that was acceptable but still their was dissenting views and grudges held as a result of the compromises they had to make .

With the symbols of keys being passed to one group over another , it was not actual physical keys but KNOWLEDGE as being the keys to unlock something , our minds . Christopher was given those same keys from his knowledge ( Bread fed to others ) gained from his father . Christopher sabotaged the pyramid in a way that only he knew how to open it . Thus if the rest wanted to reopen it they would of had to have dismantled it to the very foundation to get to where they needed to . Putting it back together again is and or was not an easy task to be considered as an option ?

By killing the only one who could reopen the pyramid , Horus doomed humanity to be where we are today .
Wars over religious beliefs dating back centuries ? No wonder they have an increase in followers falling out of belief in their teachings . Hmmmmm

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Now given all above and again how I understand it, that at the time of Horus and his peoples departure, it was known that the cosmos ended along with the forth dimension, each and every 26,000 years and that at that time both this dimension and the other dimensions merge, and time restarts, the easiest way to understand this is see it like a 26,000 year long CD and that the repeat button is selected, and it is for this reason, is what d jar-voo is all about, and is why you get the feeling you have been there before, its because you have, and right down to the Atomic second, and you are only moving slightly in your field of effect, or frequency shift,

And your entire life, all be it you think is random, is in fact guided from the womb to your death by your predetermined destiny, and down to the Atomic second and has been so for hundreds of thousands of years, and ever 26,000 year cyclic

To this, if you now view the apocalyptic horseman, they are only, the thought to be dead and gone returning, but are in fact are all alive, and are coming back out of the fourth dimension, as are the horses and are returning via the cloud being the same mist that saw them go in there via HydroH2o@ Atomic (6) mist, that is the doorway to the forth dimension
And while on this subject, when God was to bring the 10 commandments to the mount did he not say that when I arrive there will be a huge mist and that no one was to enter that mist as I shall come from it

Now when one looks at the depictions, they have all got clouds and mist, now its a coincidence that, when using split Photonics and cold fusion it operates at close to Kelvin Temperature and generates copious amounts of mist as it freezes the moister in air,now I say the wings depicted on people are a hieroglyphic, that was to single that this person was one of the ones that could fly, but not by using the wings, but buy using Zero sum Gravity, by using the crystals that I am working on and its extraordinary, how one thing can then lead in to another and this enables one to pinpoint where one is in time, and the apocalypses, I say is 21st December 2012,and given my research and the time deviation being caused by Magnetosphere decline and given it is said he will come late, I calculate that he will be 2 months late Feb 21st 2013

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
All the secret societies and mystery schools believe that they have a secret or hidden knowledge and that only certain people who have passed through levels of initiation can be trusted to know. People feel special to be chosen to receive the knowledge; but, the truth is, it is not lost knowledge, it is just wrong. If the good God was good because he gave us this knowledge then how powerful can he be if it has to be kept secret from us and how good can he be if he continues to hide it from all of us except the chosen ones? Peace.

Wikileaks has posted the teachings of the Rosicrucians on line and you know what, no big secrets. The Masonic writings have bee posted on line and again, no big secrets. When the biggest secret that you have is that Lucifer is the real God, that is a major fail and that is basically what they all teach regardless of the names they use for the "deities". You can believe them or not as you see fit; but, there is no secret knowledge. Not trying to preach, not trying to direct and not trying to prove anything to you, just responding to what you said and trying to stick to your questions. Peace.

Well, in my opinion, back in the day, claiming something like "Lucifer is the real creator" was pretty big. Claiming that got you killed, and yelling it around was not an option. Why it is considered a "secret" today, I don't know. Though, as far as I know, Rosicrucians aren't active today. And anyway, figuring that whole thing out isn't really rocket science either. I mean, when you really look in to the bible, it's pretty obvious how things are. Christian god is probably the most pathetic, insecure, psychopathic murderer we have ever written about. The only thing Lucifer ever did was, well, being against him. Now, which one was the bad guy again? Lucifer? I don't think so.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join