Bulla and The Rose and The Four Snakes

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I, for one, humbly ask for Bulla to be allowed to post on here once again. We all need to realize that Bulla's way of thinking is simply a little different than alot of people. The way that he relates his information, and his reaction to various statements tells us alot about him. He is a flawed human, just like everyone of us. Regardless if his theories are correct or not, Bulla believes in them and obviously feels very passionate towards these beliefs.

I learned long ago that poking holes in someones beliefs can be a risky thing. If you poke too many, too fast, a person's belief system drains too quickly, and that person is left empty. Instead of trying to drain someone, it is better to open a few small holes, and slowly allow new knowledge to fill them. In time, they can repair the holes, and that new knowledge will fill them.

This is working both ways in this thread. Some of the information contained here pokes holes in people's beliefs. The things that Bulla believes can be hard to except, and it's easy to try to pick it apart. I know, that was my first reaction to this thread. I have spent countless hours examining some of his claims, and so far, I cannot come to any other conclusion than that some of them have a strong foundation. I will continue to research the information contained within this thread.

Again, I humbly ask for Bulla to be allow to post........And Bulla, you have opened doors to new places for at least one peron on this thread. Much of what we have discussed here is nothing new to me, however I have become more enlightened (pun intended) by your insights. You have given me a piece of the puzzle that I could not find before........My sincere thanks to you, Bulla...joiner of dots.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
Second mod note:

Posting on topic is strongly advised.

Thanks

From what I have read, you indeed like a good story, and if nothing else this thread is a great story.
Please reinstate his posting privileged unless you have been directed to end his membership altogether.

There are plenty of people testing the mods, and I guess it's the ODD that goes with ASD, which nearly every person on this site suffers from, otherwise they wouldn't be here.

I thank you for your consideration

Kdog excellent!
Does this prove what he is saying then, or at least a possibility? Will look further, thanks so much for finding that. Ah the things I learnt last night and this morning....boggles

Yes to balanc3 we are all trying to do that since bulla would have drawn from personal experience and books and internet, but navigating the ATS when you first get on here ie how to post pics and links etc, can be confusing when all you want to do is share the info and bursting keen to do it.

All grandstanding and theatrics aside, you catch more flys with honey, and I hope he's allowed to rejoin.

My children find this subject absolutely fascinating too

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Thread closed until bulla replies to my private message.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Thread re-opened.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I've been waiting for months for a continuation to this most intriguing post. I like the novel ideas presented (accurate or not). And I hope this time around the insistence on clarifying certain less-significant points like in which hemisphere most pyramids are located doesn't detract from the main points of the article like white rainbows and what forces create light.

I'm looking forward to your return Bulla and hope you're doing well. Because NO ONE on ATS has your exact viewpoint, I am eager for more unique thoughts, not just the dogmatic viewpoints of current scientific theory......because science has proven all there is no know.....NOT!

JOIN SOME MORE DOTS FOR US!!
edit on 3/15/2012 by balanc3 because: oops

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Thanks,masqua!

With that,I must share some new developments,but not at this time,but soon.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
So,I'm currently waiting for approval from some friends before I continue on.

He has made some videos with which I would like to share.

Stay tuned!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
[Amanda sits like a little girl rubbing her hands together in anticipation, jiggling on the spot with a bubble of excitement inside]

It's all about the timing.

kdog is he doing well? I hope so....

Thanks to the mods for allowing this to continue, it is most appreciated by more than those that say.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Well,for the moment,I don't know.
He got bit by a tick and is having health problems,last night he said something about kidney problems.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
its on hold till Bulla talks with the mods cause he will not allow me to post anything else until then,sorry.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Finally...I've been waiting forever for the continuation of this. I have alot of information for this thread that I've dug up over the last couple months. Give me a few days to organize some of it, and I'll make another post.

It's good to see this thread revived.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Thanks for the interests,we have a few vids put together,very cool stuff,but it's all pending.

edit on 15-3-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Dear kdog,
Please pass along my regards and best wishes to Bulla. I've missed him.
-TAT

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I will pass it along,TAT.
Thanks.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I did a search on here and found that this site I will mention was not a problem on ATS.

The path to free living and global peace. A REALITY WITHIN GRASP... a philosophy lost 2,000 years ago. 1 mans vision and knowledge able too bring an era of peace ...using what was left here thousands of years ago for us as the true path too peace and prospartiy for all and its been right in front of our eyes. A reality NOT far away. The end to world war. The end to hunger. And free living for all as our creator intended.... PEACE ON EARTH ... and it doesent cost a dime. it was left here for you. and me. And here is the evidence. The vision of the rainbow man. and what it means for mankind...

thechaniproject.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
kdog, just finished reading the chainy link and I think I have come to my own conclusions and an end to my interest in his one 'open the doorway' theory.

I think what he proposes to do would not rebalance per say, but would cause unbalance.
Contact to other 'realms/dimensions' is within us all and not limited to 'special' people only. This is my fact from experience.

I believe humankind can be better served (if this is his true wish, as he professes) by developing his 'fusion' technology (alchemy/crystal/light mix) and I firmly think this is a better option for mankind, working as a whole, not a chosen few to 'talk' with a god, as that bloke is everywhere all the time, this is fact for me.
It is my very firm understanding this is open to all people (who contain his energy) and energy containing things on this beautiful big rock, thanks Mum!

There is no doubt he has a most brilliant mind, otherwise he would not have been shown what he has.
The critical act comes into place when we chose to believe one way or another, then the wheels are firmly in motion for the future of all of us.

To consider the possibility this entire planet, let alone the solar system at large, is one great living entity, then consider the mother below your feet knows what she wants to do and when to do it. I don't believe she is offended by our progression, quite the opposite, we are her most loved and favoured as all her children nurtured from her body.
So when she has to shift a little weight now and then, it's to accommodate a more comfortable position, we do take so much from some areas etc and she loves what we do with that stuff too.

real science, is knowing you can never get to the end of that evolving creature, because it is always evolving, so there is no end. What would all those beautiful scientists do if they truly came to the end? :/
real arts, is exactly the same, ever evolving

If you had a chance to go back to the way it was, even though you knew it didn't work the first time, would you still want to go back, or would you want to evolve as well and incorporate all things to work towards something better for everything and everyone.

I don't know about anyone else but I say forward for all things.
Twice now he has mentioned you can't get there if you die, once was to me personally quite a while ago, and his comment always confused me. It didn't feel quite right. He may feel a constriction of time, as I'm sure he previous counterparts did also...

I'm still excited by our future
peace and love for all

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

You know,Aussi,I'm behind you and agree.
Helping him as I have done,it has not seen any results,so I think,not comfirmed,I am done with all this.
I have grown tired of it and seems that I have finally found my closure to it all.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Bulla is the dog's BULLAcks...He has stimulated my thought processes and made me think laterally, more than any other poster on this site!

I don't agree or disagree with him but he makes me think... and that's the most positive thing that this site can hope to achieve

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RelSciHistItSufi

You know,you have explained it the best.
I couldn't comprehend the full scope of it all,but it hit a nerve and I felt I had to help share it.
Call me crazy and all but that was just what I had to do.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I have to say I agree with this also, one thing his information did do was lead me to other information and experiences and then it all just clicked and I knew more than I'd asked for, even some things I just had to remember.

It's certainly been some learning curve and to discount anything would be foolish of me at this point...but for me, I know what is, and what is not, for now and that is enough.

I hope he continues with the ' fusion energy' side of his work, that would really be something.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20 >>

join