Bulla and The Rose and The Four Snakes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I have been following,for quite some time,a friend of mine on here,Bulla.
Still trying to decide if you,Bulla ,are just a crazy savant or a genius.
So,please forgive me in advance.

He as some very interesting theories and revelations on our history as humankind.

I will start with this post,one of many.
From Bulla the joiner of dots.

I almost hate to bring it up, however, because I was totally jiving on the information you have BOTH provided. There is a legend concerning an original Sumerian God whom wished to free humanity from the bonds of servitude and ignorance, his name was EA. His fellow God's did not agree and tried very hard to stop his attempts at enlightening Us. EA's effort was semi successful, but not totally. (Garden of Ea-den?) The brotherhood of the Snake was a group of Enlightened Humans who set about freeing their Human Brothers and Sisters, with angry Gods trying to stop them. The idea is that they hid their knowledge in places that those who were (are?) ready to find them, could.

Be kind and read what he has to offer.
Peace,
K

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-12-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Dear kdog1982,

It is pretty standard mystery school teaching even with different names. Almost all the mystery schools teach that the God we believe in the bible was bad and that Lucifer was just trying to help us by giving us knowledge. Satanists teach it, Masons teach it, gnostics teach it and just about every new age religion. I am a Christian so I won't bother commenting on my perspective regarding it, just letting you know that this is not a unique perspective.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear kdog1982,

It is pretty standard mystery school teaching even with different names. Almost all the mystery schools teach that the God we believe in the bible was bad and that Lucifer was just trying to help us by giving us knowledge. Satanists teach it, Masons teach it, gnostics teach it and just about every new age religion. I am a Christian so I won't bother commenting on my perspective regarding it, just letting you know that this is not a unique perspective.

Oh,I completely understand,not a problem.
I don't believe in religion,but of a higher power.
But this is not about that,but on a totally different level.
It is about ancient knowledge that has been lost.

C'mon,bulla I am going out on a limb for you here.
edit on 9-12-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Classic bulla posts:

you will only begin to understand when you understand gold and it is but one single atom, and it is for this reason that it is prized by all, including the aliens
-----
And so you don't have any misconceptions this will include but not limited to the full passenger and crew from the ship Marey Selest and everything else that may have either purposely entered or accidentally found its way in there, this also includes birds horses animals anything that was alive when the spectrum, for what ever reason was open Ie the vortex

And I further explain that Horus could open this spectrum on board the Giza Pyramid, as could all those that built and understood the pyramids ,like the Maya, and I see a thread asking where the ancients went, well now you know, and if you are around in 21st December 2012 you may get to meet them in person
-----
The movement of anything can be accomplished, but not by changing the weight of the object itself, its by altering the field surrounding the object and increasing the specific gravity of the surrounding field, to such an extent that the object within becomes lighter than air, then being able to move the field, with the object within the field, so the objects weight dose alter only in relativity to the field around it

Bulla joiner of dots
-----
OK we may as well nail all the possibilities but not man poisoning as that may well prove to be correct, but its my understandings its a massive problem accruing all over

To this I take you to carbon 666, and the crystallography of the bee honey comb, it is no mistake that the bee is in this frequency as its a primordial life force frequency, now make no mistake if those hives were struck by a reverse frequency it would kill every bee and also cause Mal formation of the precise hexagonal comb shape by any further be replacements

Now further still it is known that some trees, plants have a higher magnetic resonance than others, there for some honey correspondingly also has a higher resonating frequency than others, now to this given the pollen was irradiated with gamma rays, including the entire plantation of pollen bearers flowers and leaves trees crops the the bee himself has taken the irradiated pollen back to the hive, and when the natural resonance of the suns energy stopped at sunset then the radiation infection run rampant and killed the bees with toxic shock radiation

bulla joiner of dots
-----
I had planed to return this month with the precise camera and lenses to do the job plus chopper from Wiepa I have spent two years establishment including ground research surrounding its existence, and have established it is or was an ancient steam vent, the very reason for the Horus loge numbers being the flagstone numbers

Ground tests and drill samples show precipitated sands for miles surrounding the mountain, all consistent in the same 2.5 to 3 micron size, it apart from the solid boulders, there is no, being nothing between them for undermanned distance underground, being cavity's

Smoke from bush fires from below valley does not go up over, instead goes thru and exits other side
-----
You can Google Black mountain National park and also the look out, but I have tried to identified same via this, no go as there is a million boulders all bigger than two London buses, I had no camera that was anywhere capable of photos impossible you need 750 lens

I published this finding in the Cooktown news, and where to see it, and personally showed 60 odd visitors, all were totally gobsmacked at the sight of it, I even had a meeting with the Mayor of Cook shire as to hiring a chopper to get up there but was meet with total disinterest, as for the other indigenous symbols, they can be readily viewed by arrangement

As to going up upon Black mountain the local indigenous need to perform a smoking ceremony before permitting access, but its a death defying profession as you would need to be a rock climber with all the pitons and ropes etc
-----

I've missed the rose and the four snakes. Oops. I was just doing classic bulla posts. Anyway, someone has the links. Right? Right?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The similarities are taught in different cultures .

dragonsinn.net...

Not sure if your looking for something in particular but all the best in your search .

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Dear kdog1982,

All are welcome to their beliefs, I am not the belief police, I merely ever stand up for what I believe. Having said that, I have also studied these mystery schools.

Oh,I completely understand,not a problem. I don't believe in religion,but of a higher power. But this is not about that,but on a totally different level. It is about ancient knowledge that has been lost.

All the secret societies and mystery schools believe that they have a secret or hidden knowledge and that only certain people who have passed through levels of initiation can be trusted to know. People feel special to be chosen to receive the knowledge; but, the truth is, it is not lost knowledge, it is just wrong. If the good God was good because he gave us this knowledge then how powerful can he be if it has to be kept secret from us and how good can he be if he continues to hide it from all of us except the chosen ones? Peace.

Wikileaks has posted the teachings of the Rosicrucians on line and you know what, no big secrets. The Masonic writings have bee posted on line and again, no big secrets. When the biggest secret that you have is that Lucifer is the real God, that is a major fail and that is basically what they all teach regardless of the names they use for the "deities". You can believe them or not as you see fit; but, there is no secret knowledge. Not trying to preach, not trying to direct and not trying to prove anything to you, just responding to what you said and trying to stick to your questions. Peace.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

That is precisely what I expected to hear, the standard party line, being the standard scientific and religious response to a sharp jab in the rib's of reality , please continue with your bull #

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
And I here by aknowlage the wisdom of Kdog in the understanding that i could not open a thread as I did not know how to and i thank him for his incite and wisdom for doing so this then allows me the opportunity to unleash the full powers of wisdom that has been hidden by religion for 2000 years

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Dear bulla,

That is precisely what I expected to hear, the standard party line, being the standard scientific and religious response to a sharp jab in the rib's of reality , please continue with your bull #

Yet, it is the truth. Read the others and say they do not "know" the secret message. Talk to a gnostic and tell him that he is way off, if you believe the person you reference. I do not argue, I told you I am a Christian, so my reasons for disagreeing are completely different and I did not state them. ALL mystery schools teach the same thing. There are Masons and Satanists and Gnostics and Rosicrucians on this site. Ask any of them what they believe. It is not the party line, it is what they say they believe and they are free to believe whatever they wish.

There is not sharp jab in the rib of reality, this is old stuff, it has not changed and it is not unique. Believe as you will; but, why deny that there are others that have come to the same conclusion. Read their stuff and say is not the same. Be well. I have lived with and know other people that believe the same as you. They were Wiccans and Satanists, I let them in my house and they told me what they believe. This is not news and it is certainly not new. If this person has some revelation that is new then let us know what it is. Peace.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear kdog1982,

All are welcome to their beliefs, I am not the belief police, I merely ever stand up for what I believe. Having said that, I have also studied these mystery schools.

Oh,I completely understand,not a problem. I don't believe in religion,but of a higher power. But this is not about that,but on a totally different level. It is about ancient knowledge that has been lost.

All the secret societies and mystery schools believe that they have a secret or hidden knowledge and that only certain people who have passed through levels of initiation can be trusted to know. People feel special to be chosen to receive the knowledge; but, the truth is, it is not lost knowledge, it is just wrong. If the good God was good because he gave us this knowledge then how powerful can he be if it has to be kept secret from us and how good can he be if he continues to hide it from all of us except the chosen ones? Peace.

Wikileaks has posted the teachings of the Rosicrucians on line and you know what, no big secrets. The Masonic writings have bee posted on line and again, no big secrets. When the biggest secret that you have is that Lucifer is the real God, that is a major fail and that is basically what they all teach regardless of the names they use for the "deities". You can believe them or not as you see fit; but, there is no secret knowledge. Not trying to preach, not trying to direct and not trying to prove anything to you, just responding to what you said and trying to stick to your questions. Peace.

I would like to point out that the quote above is not one of mine, that its commentary is based upon is not one of mine

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Dear bulla,

I apologize, here is your quote.

Guess what, the answer is the same.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

now we are drilling down to the truth and who believes what

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla
your understandings are but a fly spec upon the true history of time , and you know not of what you speak

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

I never hid what I believed. I chose to answer your questions.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

firstly i would like every one to note, that I was not asking any questions I was exposing some understood understandings that you my learnard friend are trying to turn into assumptions on your own quest, and if you wish to challenge what I say then out with it and lets deal with it

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulla

firstly i would like every one to note, that I was not asking any questions I was exposing some understood understandings that you my learnard friend are trying to turn into assumptions on your own quest, and if you wish to challenge what I say then out with it and lets deal with it

Dear bulla,

No challenge, believe what you will and the truth is what it is, your belief does not change the truth anymore than mine does, it is what it is. Search for the truth, require that it be the truth and you and I taking this path will understand how little we know; but, we will understand which hills we are willing to die on and thereby know who we are, what are limits are and what we believe. Always be willing to learn. Peace.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Thanks for putting this up here for us. I believe that you are right, and i dont believe bulla is crazy. I think that there are with us today enlightened people who know and are trying desperately to show others the way ahead but find it so hard to explain the situation because it sounds so crazy.
I totally understand their position. I am there now.
And with this statement i may have just shot down all credibility i had, but i believe it to be fact. Keep an eye out for my coming

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
when it come to where mankind has come from and where he is going, this thread is going to be the most frighting and the most enlightening source of wisdom and acknowledge ever seen on ATS you are about to discover that the known laws of physics , are not the known laws of physics, and if you thought you understood what Eisenstein Newton Plank Tesla and Higgs Fields were and are,then you are in for a big shock, and for those who think its carbon release that's causing climate change, then on bike an of you go, because you will get no traction on here

If your into the truth and reality, then you have found the right place, and don't be frighten to speak up if you want to know how gravity is made and where and how then your in the right place, if you want know who the god is your in the right place, if you want to know what is causing climate to change you in the right place, if you want to know whats happening to the Ionosphere, you can find it here

If you are wandering who built the pyramids and why, then you can find out here
Why are all the bees dieing in northern hemisphere, you will discover why

To give you an Idea how hard you can go on this thread, I am not a scientist but hold
Grand masters in Nature Philosophy and Quantum Geophysics and I specialize in Quantum Atomic optics of Hydro H2o @ Atomic (6) and Atomic refraction and crystallography in Layman's language a mist, clouds, and sea fog, doctor , so if you have any sick fog, clouds or mist, then I an your man

No impersonations here I am the real doctor fog

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

All Rainbow repairs guaranteed no night time consultations

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

i agree, he's either completely mad or a complete genius. but the first time i remember reading a post of his i thought it was noteworthy because he came to pretty much the same conclusion for the decline of bees that i had come to a couple years back, though my thoughts on the subject were based on hear/say from friends working electrical and radio related jobs ( i myself am an electrician ) bulla's either lack of fluent english language or problem wording things makes it difficult to discribe why he believes what he does. he's an interesting character nonetheless and i'm glad he's at ATS

<<   2  3  4 >>

join

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def