It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I never introduced myself, Figured was time I did

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Hello everyone... Finally after 2 years since joining and a year prior to that lurking, I thought Id finally give my introduction. A lot of you have read my posts and some that haven't. I am classified as a Domestic Terrorist by my government, because of my beliefs in the Constitution of the United States, because I have more than 7 days of food, I pay with cash and I'm a Ron Paul supporter.

ATS is where I spend most of my time, if Im not working, Im on ATS throughout the day and into the night. ATS is like the World's Times. You can find out whats going on in the World as soon as it happens, anytime and anywhere.

In these times we are currently living in, inside the US, I am truly afraid that really big changes are coming in this country and ATS is my lifeline. I know that when TSHTF as long as we have a couple of minutes before they shut down the net, ATS will be the last site I see for a long time.

I'm like anyone of you, I agree with a lot of you and disagree with a lot of you, but that's normal and makes for some good debates. Sometimes, I want to jump through the screen and shake you and tell you to wake up.

Oh yeah, if the Indefinite Detention Bill passes I will take a lot of the Survivor Forum info with me. There is so much good info there for anybody to survive, and that's what we all in this country and the World will be doing.....trying to survive. When those times come, and they will, maybe some of us might cross paths. I'll be the one with the tin foil hat on. Wouldn't leave home without it.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

I canĀ“t give you a welcome because you are far more experienced than me...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
There's gotta be an award for someone taking this long to post their intro.
Hello and welcome!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kennylee

Welcome aboard!

If you have any questions now after 858 posts and 2 years on ATS just let me know!! I'm here to help!!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Are you talking about the ATS Procrastination Award by chance? Thanks for the welcome..

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Welcome!

A mod should be along shortly and show you the ropes!

Oh wait... you're already a moderator.

top topics

join