It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LA police kill man shooting at cars in Hollywood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

LA police kill man shooting at cars in Hollywood

news.yahoo.com

LOS ANGELES (AP) — A gunman who fired at cars and shouted "kill me" and "I'm gonna die!" was shot to death Friday by police after wounding a driver in the heart of Hollywood, authorities and a witness reported.

The unidentified man was pronounced dead at the scene. No officers were hurt, Los Angeles police Officer Cleon Joseph said.

Police had few details. However, witness Oscar Herrera told KABC-TV that he saw the gunman walking down the middle of Vine Street near Sunset Boulevard, firing at least nine shots into the air and at passing cars while shouting "Kill me!" and "I'm
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I did a quick search and did'nt see anything.

What is going on over there? I would not live in that state at all. I know violence is everywhere but wtf. Shooting at people............?

This guy got what he deserved, in my own opinion.

It keeps saying that there is not enough words in my comment so .....

What do you think?

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I have to let the other half take over the computer helm for a while..........

Feel free to respond.......

I hope that nobody else did a thread on this.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Talk about ambition and making your goals a reality.

Shooting at CARS in Hollywood? Hollywood, CA? He may as well have been shooting at children or a plastic surgery clinic - those Californians are not going to stand for THAT.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
looks like his xmas wish came true.

Good shot LAPD

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Surly there are many easier ways to end ones life. Freezer , drowning , guillitian , hanging , bullet to the head , go to whitehouse with a firearm and be greeted by s.s.

But to endanger the general public and get a whole show out of it , is a silly mistake. I don't care what your cause.

I don't wanna say he got what he deserved because i dislike wishing death on even my worst enemies. But some people just............

i don't wanna say deserve it lol but dammit they make it really effin hard sometimes

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Just so everyone knows, come season time, all across the world many people simply loose it, so apart form all the media telling you its a time for love and sharing there are those who have opted to depart from the living and this planet and have no consideraton on how they do it and who they take with them.

Who ever said money was evil

I did..!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Suicide by cop.

i happens on a regular bases.

it was likely the guy had already ran out of ammo but the cops did not know that so they were forced to take him out.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Well, he was a danger considering the busy area and people being confused "might be a movie stunt"
...article said he was out of ammo and left with a knife, personally I would ordered a disabling shot. However it seems there wasn't time for that kind of decision.

Sad we will see more of these cases, of people acting this way,I am sure. Be safe, be aware of your surroundings.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Looks like the shooter was "waking up", and also was getting "some pills" from a mysterious "pharmaceutical sales woman". Freaky stuff.

Look at this link here: Link to picture of facebook page

If you scroll down there, you'll see on his facebook page he has posted "Steve Job's last words give us a peek at the truth!". Makes it looks like he was "waking up", or something like that. He's even asking Charlie Sheen for more tiger blood...

Looking at this other link, though: Pills and the mysterious "Pharmaceutical Saleswoman"

His ex-honey is saying that his personality started to change when he met a "Pharmaceutical Saleswoman" who "began giving him some sort of pills". I already don't like this guy, since this dude has a lot of honeys (including LA models) and I can't even get one, but... besides that my point is that it looks like there's more to the story.

Looking at all that, it doesn't ever look like they'll let us hear the full true story on this one.

new topics

top topics

join