It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Made in China Scapegoat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This is about Made in China greed and all the scapegoats thrown onto this generation. I'm 20 years old and not the brightest bulb in the box as yet as well as past threads when I was a rabid young soul refining myself to catch up to adulthood, albeit late.

Many say that this generation (mine) is the generation that's to stop the worldwide greed, but that puts a scapegoat on that generation, as in you putting what little power you have left, on something this generation thinking that they're to end the greed, yet the generation is here, and the greed hasn't ended. It's not about one part of the world to help change it for the whole damn world. We're all part of it, and the system and focusing on a scapegoat rather then the core problem, which is rotten systems trying to consume so many nutrients to stay alive, while it bleeds more every day.

The words used today are disgusting, waste of breath words that do nothing but glitter and shimmy with bright lights. It's rotten, and I cannot fathom the fact as to how I'm going to rise against some giant engulfing foe that consumes nearly any in its path and spits out trash and all kinds of # in its path of near self consuming. I hate to sound edgy, but god damn being unable to see the other side of this terrifying foe is hardly cause to be enthusiastic nor creative.

Stuff is suppose to last, not to feed an economy so riddled by fiends lust for power as self serving trash is spewed out and food burned as we're thrown the guilt of countries starving,

We've got to keep climbing out of Plato's cave to our limits and not thinking we're so weak that we fall right back in by the over rated temptation for greed, thinking it is even worthy of a batting eyelash.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
is this a poem or something bro, i think you didn't get to the point but w/e.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

The Guilty Conscience of the Aged Is the Secret Physics of the World
Why is nobody asking the simple, basic question: why are all the Western democracies so deeply in debt? Because the answer is too horrible for words.

new topics

join