It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Obama Will Not Veto NDAA Military Detention of Americans: He Requested It.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

They did yesterday, in front of the White House.

Oh good then!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Not according to the 4th Ammendment of my Constitution. If our founding fathers were alive today, they would be on the first boat, plane, or canoe paddling their butts back to Britian. That is if TPTB didn't yet have them detained for being "terrorists".

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777
reply to post by Kali74

Well, its nice to know that there is such bursting interest in this thread!!!

Typical...Americans are going to watch it all burn before their very eyes...Even worse, they're about to make the same silly mistake that they did in 2008. They'll either re-elect the idiot, or they'll grip to Ron Paul who is nothing more than a "bait and switch" candidate. For those who are sick with Obama's garbage, they'll just pull another politician with a "consistent record of voting," to make Americans think that a "Revolution," will occur, and the masses will LAP it up as usual. What's funny to me is, every single election period, Americans' memories seem to be completely wiped, and they simply forget THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THIS COUNTRY.

Anyway...
edit on 9-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

.....says the American

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Me and my uncle got to talking last night, and he said "4 more years of obama and we are screwed even more" It's going to take more than 1 million people to this country back in order...It's going to take everybody to stand firm...Sitting back cleaning shotgun

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
ok. i am tired of all this back and forth about this.

can they detain us or not? i guess there is still no "official" word on this?

They can detain you indefinately if you are suspected to be a terrorist or suspected of aiding a terrorist. You can appeal your detention once a year or, if denied, will be released when they deem it appropriate or the war on terror is won.

Its funny how the country went from being willing to accept total nuclear committment with millions of death on both sides, for freedom to doing away with freedom, to fight an enemy which is a long shot from killing Americans at an higher rate than Americans kill each other. You would think if America didnt cave in to a country which was able to deliver thousands of nuclear warheads within the hour they wouldnt change a paragraph for somebody who has only a fraction of the resources avaiable to the soviets, but oddly enough...
edit on 10-12-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

Support the troops...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join