It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long does it take Hollister to get back to you on whether you got the job?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Ok, so I went to a group interview today at Hollister. I applied for the model position and made sure to look nice. It seemed like it went pretty well but am kind of worried I didn't get the job. The guy said he'd call within a week if I got the job, but I have a friend who applied there and got a call that night. So, it's 7:17 and I'm wondering when/if I'll get a call. Any help would be appreciated because I really want the job badly for a winter job. I need the money (broke college student) and already applied to like 4 other places with no luck. Even though I have 2 years of retail experience at 18, I'm not getting any calls.
edit on 9-12-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
seriously?

you want to get a job as a hollister model to get a gf? i mean...i hear occupy wallstreet is hiring people like you!
edit on 12/9/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

18, why?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
seriously?

you want to get a job as a hollister model to get a gf? i mean...i hear occupy wallstreet is hiring people like you!
edit on 12/9/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

But seriously....I don't think many here are the kind of people that would shop at Hollister....
But generally...you may get a call right this second, 2 weeks from now...or never.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
those group interviews are meant to deduce who is there to actually work and who just wants to "be" there with a nametag, no offense but food for thought.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
those group interviews are meant to deduce who is there to actually work and who just wants to "be" there with a nametag, no offense but food for thought.

I made sure to seem very professional, that's something I've picked up and gotten better at.

reply to post by Vardoger

Probably not. Quite frankly, the gf comment is a side thing. i just need something to do otherwise I will literally be sitting at home doing nothing all day for 6 weeks.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I worked for hollister for like 3 weeks a couple of years ago. Just needed a bit of money, don't remember for what though. Crummy place to work for and the clothes sucks. No offense if you like it, just not my style. Anyway, they called me back that same night after the group interview and my friend that I went with got called back the same night too if I remember correctly. So ya man, I'd say you'd get a call tonight?

top topics

join