It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Aliens Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I found a very intresting video correlating if aliens were to attack. His thoughts are very intresting on the topic on if aliens attack.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Warpthal

Aliens attacking is a very creative idea. What he says does make sense and somewhat correlates to what has been going on. It has been documented when the towers crashed, the people of Us were dumbfounded. Same goes for the Cuban Missle Crisis. He does present plasuable ideas, but from my perspective I believe this will never happen.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I would like to see the video, because I am interested, sadly the youtube does not start. Maybe you could provide he link.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Why would they attack us?

Our governments are already doing that.

So Humans are destined to be destroyed by dumbasses with guns, and super intelligent beings with lasers..

Cool story

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Got the message:

"The URL contained a malformed video ID."

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

be back in 10min

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Also the speech to the UN would be considered part of the agenda , the Pope saying in his part it is okay to believe in ET's . The gov pitting us against the ET to make them selves out to be the heroes when we can see what they are doing now as not being the heroes . Money grubbing organizations and only saving us to make them richer so they don't have to fight us . Deflecting the whole issue of their epic failures , thinking we will just roll with what ever they say for the common good of their empire .

Will see how much further it plays out .

Their time line for making it all come together is ummmmmmm ?
edit on 9-12-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

Is this why they are burying cargo containers and other things under ground at A51 all along ?
edit on 9-12-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Thank you. I had to log off for a while.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
First of all the Greys aren't here to kill us. They are simple observing us and trying to help us make it between the shift. They wouldn't dare just rage war with us.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I am new and this is my 1st post but really. We are dealing with interdenominational beings. They have had many names since creation and know they are ET'S. Look at the videos that are captured today or told by 1st hand accounts, they do not resemble anything mechanical. I know this is an unpopular idea in the inner circle of ufo enthusiast but that is my point. Through Hollywood and not to mention governments have kept this theory going for a purpose. Our military is more advanced then even most conspiracy theorist give them credit for. Misinformation and real Intel is vetted on a daily basis. Leaders of this world as well as secret society's are deep into satanism,"free Mason's" for example believe Satin is Jesus and Jesus was a false prophet. From the Bohemian Groove were world leaders gather and practice satanic rituals and you would not believe who is on that guest list. I am amazed that most Christians believe when the antichrist shows up that they would never knell before him and would know the difference. Hence the word antichrist! Most will be deceived! Think about it, If you believe in prophesy this identity will bring world peace and solve all of are problems. Look at the state of the world right know. It would have to be a game changer. You wake up one morning and walk outside and see crafts 3 miles long. They introduce a cure to hunger, disease, and promise longer live. They preform miracles and promise the world. All we have to do is take their assistance as they come from the clouds as Jesus was promised to do so as every church, nation, and media outlet convince you that they our are creators an gave us the bible and waited until we ready to make contact and reveal the truth. What would you do? there is a war of all wars being fought and our soul,"energy" is what they live on. Look at the state of the world, They will come at our darkest hour to offer salvation and those who spot there deception will be enemy number one. When Lucifer is kicked out of has realm or second heaven he will know his time is almost up and will do what he does best. Just a thought to ponder!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Stay calm.

After thousands of years, they have not intention to attak, right now.

The next coming will be not a single display, but a display of dozens of different alien species!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I never stated if they would attack. The theme of the video is on if they attack. The speaker states some intresting facts.

new topics

top topics

join