It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"I Need 35 People a Week in Chemo---To Meet My Budget!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
"I have to have at least 35 people a week in chemo to meet my budget. My partner is being reluctant to push them through. He's not co-operating. I am going to have to fire him."

So you need to "push through" 35 people a week in chemo----whether they need it or not! What kind of budget is this you are trying to meet? Do you always think of people in terms of square footage and additions to your toy collections?

These people come to you blind and trusting. They have been brainwashed to think that you are "the expert" and that you really care about helping them. You could really care less about them, as evidenced by the way you use them and call them "cash cows" behind their backs. You don't care what the unnecessary chemo is doing to their bodies, nor what your lies are doing to them emotionally. You don't care how your treatment affects their families or their employment.

There are many people out there who actually need medical help and cannot get it. You turn your nose up at them because they do not have money and are therefore valueless to you. Instead, you accept people who have the right insurance policies and you bilk those policies for all they are worth, by even subjecting these people to unnecessary and dangerous treatments.

Yes, I heard those words from you when you were speaking to your cronie doctor friends in an appeal for them to help you find a new partner for your practice---someone who would "get with the program". There are at least five other people on this planet who heard your words and know that what I am saying is true.

I was the fly on the wall. Was I with the catering service? Was I the electrician in the corner repairing an outlet? Was I the girl on the bench outside under your open window? You will never know. Why? Because you cannot even see that I exist. If I do not walk as a dollar sign, your eyes are blind to those you consider of "no consequence".

How many others are out there who are just like you?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I was the fly on the wall. Was I with the catering service? Was I the electrician in the corner repairing an outlet? Was I the girl on the bench outside under your open window? You will never know. Why? Because you cannot even see that I exist.

What's the point of getting irate when you can actually affect them with your knowledge..?

Your message is obvious in context, but how 'bout you oust those you are speaking of..? Rather than vent to us, take action - who, what, when and why..?

I mean, if another 35 are pushed through, and you did nothing but post a rant on ATS, won't you feel a little disingenuous..?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The practice of medicine used to be a calling - now it is an industry. Hospitals used to be run by the doctors - now they are run by bean counters.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift

Your message is obvious in context, but how 'bout you oust those you are speaking of..?

Are you trolling or are you just ignorant of your laws?

Originally posted by facelift
Rather than vent to us, take action - who, what, when and why..?

Kind of like...pics or it didn't happen. I do not have it on video. I have no tangible evidence to prove the conversation took place. No recordings, no pics, no documents. Your laws would call it "hearsay". And if I were to name who, what, why and when that would open me up to a lawsuit of slander or libel since I have no tangible proof. And I do not know the doctor's names, anyway.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

If your obligation to the world is to tell ATS about this sickening industry,or sickening experience,you have the RIGHT to, and obligation to, at least tell someone IE;state medical board,local news,State Reps,etc..........about it. Your morals got you this far,take it a step further. You might even venture to say,those lives hang in your hands also now.MHO
edit on 9-12-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by Alethea

If your obligation to the world is to tell ATS about this sickening industry,or sickening experience,you have the RIGHT to, and obligation to, at least tell someone IE;state medical board,local news,State Reps,etc..........about it. Your morals got you this far,take it a step further. You might even venture to say,those lives hang in your hands also now.MHO
edit on 9-12-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

Yeah right. To the state medical board....."hey, I overheard these doctors talking and this is what was said. I do not know who the doctors are and I really have nothing tangible as evidence to prove it."

As I said in the post above you....

I have no tangible evidence to prove the conversation took place. No recordings, no pics, no documents. Your laws would call it "hearsay". And if I were to name who, what, why and when that would open me up to a lawsuit of slander or libel since I have no tangible proof. And I do not know the doctor's names, anyway.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Well, I don't know where you're from, but at my chemo sessions, there is never a shortage of patients. The nurses work overtime a lot and have to take vacation days to get a day off. They are a loving and supportive group of nurses who I appreciate dearly.

If you are aware of that crap going on, you need to say and do something about it.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

I feel,if you were as shocked as you said you were,you would have gotten up and spoke to "those 5 people" and asked them if they were willing to say something,to maybe the hospital,or wherever you were at ? I also believe,if you were so shocked you would have made your way to the "voices" you overheard,and voiced your displeasure. Alas,you didnt,but you want those on ATS to believe it,(which I give you the benefit of the doubt),and to share in your displeasure.

“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” Edmund Burke

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Chemotherepy is big business. I have seen where they charge $70,000 for one chemo drug, and then $7,000 at another hostpital. This was just for the drug. They told us it was because the hospital was in a larger city so the cost were higher. The medical industry needs some serious help.

top topics

join