It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP State Rep. Bob Nicholas Arrested For Kicking And Beating Mentally Disabled Son

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This is how a narcissist would behave - cross the line with inappropriate behaviour and then justify it, as well as pass the blame - he was misbehaving and he needed the punishment.

The world is run by narcissists and psychopaths and sociopaths and I feel deeply for the young man but at least the assault was witnessed and obviously reported. Eventually these evil damaged people will drop their mask and be seen for the selfish egotistical cowards they are...

Should I see anyone treat an Autistic person in this manner they would need to defend themself and as a Teacher if a person in authority assaulted an Autistic student they would need to find another career - not on - never - not by anyone.

I hope the father is charged and convicted whoever he is (Aussie here I am not familiar with all your politicians) and I hope the story is very public and even viral. Hope the young man has other family he can live with and who treat him with love and respect.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

I agree we need a new way to pick who we let run the country. the current method isn't working. as far as the way this man treated his son, in office or not he need to go to jail for it & the boy placed in a better place, if it was anyone else they would be jailed till the court date.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Hearing that this was a GOP scum, he was probably just reading his bible too much that day as the psychopath 'god' of the bible hates mentally disabled people:

[color=limegreen]21:16 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
21:17 Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God.
21:18 For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,
21:19 Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,
21:20 Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;
21:21 No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.
21:22 He shall eat the bread of his God, both of the most holy, and of the holy.
21:23 Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, and thus desecrate my sanctuary.

POS bible for you. That book isnt even good enough to be used as firewood or toilet paper.

edit on 9-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

You seriously took that out of context... Ignorance is bliss for some, i guess.

Where in what you typed does it show that this "psychopath 'god' of the bible hates mentally disabled people" ?

Why would you tarnish something holy with something blimished? If he was such a psychopath... why does he STILL ALLOW them to eat this holy bread? Unless you lived in those days, I hardly believe that you can understand what was being said... obviously. I seen no words hidden between those same words that give credit to your statement.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dedpope

Oh okay thanks for the link.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
So a guy whose in public office does something dispicable ........well no surprise there......

So then this turns into partisan bickering thread and mud slinging and christian bashing.......

Are you guys even aware of how noticeable your degeneration is?

Nice to see the partisan politics is still in full swing here on ATS

This same site tried to blame the psycho that shot her kids at a Welfare office ,on the GOP

Im not sure ive seen a more left wing website with skewed information........
edit on 9-12-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Wow he sounds like a huge douche bag.. "he needed corporal punishment" .. so he punched him, pushed him to the ground, and kicked him 5 times.

He should keep his office though, but only on one condition: He's tied to a flag pole and all his constituents are allowed to punish his misdeeds with "corporal punishment" including but not limited to slaps, punches, shoving, kicking, etc.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

He should keep his office though, but only on one condition: He's tied to a flag pole and all his constituents are allowed to punish his misdeeds with "corporal punishment" including but not limited to slaps, punches, shoving, kicking, etc.
reply to post by Rockpuck

don't forget the water boarding LMAO

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Wow he sounds like a huge douche bag.. "he needed corporal punishment" .. so he punched him, pushed him to the ground, and kicked him 5 times.

LoL not a bad idea at all........

I think we should apply this to all politicians , after all if youre an advocate of something you should be succeptable too it

top topics

<< 1   >>

join