It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps MAP is there one near you?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I found this today and thought it was interesting.
See if a camp is near you and take a ride for yourself and see if these camps are real.

FEMA CAMP MAP

Other FEMA Camp info
edit on 9-12-2011 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The map says there is one right in my town, actually about a 5 minute drive from my house. I drove out there and did not see anything, unless it is underground.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Here's the website the map is based on: www.mindfully.org...

It's up to you to decide if this is actually credible or not

(The top of the page has links to Amazon.com to buy books about FEMA camps)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Not sure how much stock to put into this map. Its got my closest FEMA camp at Maxwell AFB in Franklin, AL. The problem I have with that is that Maxwell is in Montgomery, AL not Franklin, AL.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
They couldn't put my in one of those if they tried. I'll live free or die.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

They are sites that FEMA can use to set up camps.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoClue206
reply to post by Skewed

They are sites that FEMA can use to set up camps.

I will buy that, but at this site it is a NG armory. I suppose that could be used but figure the NG would need it for themselves. But as far as buildings I see none that could really be used as a detention center. The NG center is not that big.
edit on 9-12-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

I like to see how you can make a 10 minute drive in 6 minutes? Cause thats hor long it took you to respond. Nice try

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
What search did you use to get that on google maps because I can't reproduce what you found by using searches in google maps like "FEMA Camps" "FEMA" "FEMA Concentration Camps" which leads me to believe this is fake?
edit on 9-12-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

I did not say when I went out there. Smarty pants. I was actually looking at that very same map this morning, during lunch I went and looked. Which took me 20 minutes because I was on the other side of town. But when I get home, it will be a 5 minute drive, one way. Let me know and I will tell you what kind of car I was driving too if it clears up anymore details.
edit on 9-12-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
It looks like it just highlights federal prison sites....at least in my state. While I think I believe FEMA Camps exist, just naming federal prison sites ins't exactly proof that they exist. Sure, I can drive out there, and see a federal prison, but that doesn't mean it is a FEMA Camp, does it? And if it does, then what do they do with the prisoners when they are trying to put all these other people into the camp? Let them go free?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

Ahh the back peddlin' begins.
Sure you did.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

I don't think the maps provide an exact location. Just a general city they are in. The one in San Bernardino, CA says its at the airport and the one in Terminal Island says its smack dab in the middle of San Pedro at a major intersection.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This is fake change to the earth/terrain view and zoom the one in San Pedro is a shopping center. The one in the San Bernadino area is Norton Air Force Base.

The one in Lompac is Vandenburg AF base. The one marked by Seaside is...

Fort Ord, CA

The most southern one in Sacramento is...Sacramento Army Depot, CA
The other one in Sacramento is MATHER AIR FORCE BASE (ACANDW DISPOSAL SITE), CA

The one above Sacramento is McClellan AFB, CA

The one by Tule Lake is a "Wildlife Rescue"

THESE are the TAGS listed on the map when you click, HOAX!!!! Don't buy into it.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

I came across it from the second link doing research on FEMA Camp considering all the other topics anout FEMA Camps I got curious.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This is really scary. There's a couple here in Alberta, and pretty close to Edmonton!

What purpose do these really serve? I mean, there are already terrorist 'detainee' centers around the world so there's no need for this many. These must serve as a place for the common man. But what is deemed 'unworthy' by the elite? Why will be in these camps?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

They sure don't. If you notice, there's a marker in the middle of the GOM. Floating camp? Would we characterize that as a cruise ship for detainees? Shrimping operation on the side? I'm not inclined to put a lot of stock in this map. I also noticed that the Utah State Penetentary near Provo is listed as a "camp". Okeydokeyfinethen.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Why does Canada have some marked? Are FEMA locations not an American thing?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Click on the tags for a description

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

They sure don't. If you notice, there's a marker in the middle of the GOM.

Here's what the tag says

There are many other locations not listed above that are worthy of consideration as a possible detention camp site, but due to space limitations and the time needed to verify, could not be included here. Virtually all military reservations, posts, bases, stations, & depots can be considered highly suspect (because it is "federal" land). Also fitting this category are "Regional Airports" and "International Airports" which also fall under federal jurisdiction and have limited-access areas. Mental hospitals, closed hospitals & nursing homes, closed military bases, wildlife refuges, state prisons, toxic waste dumps, hotels and other areas all have varying degrees of potential for being a detention camp area. The likelihood of a site being suspect increases with transportation access to the site, including airports/airstrips, railheads, navigable waterways & ports, interstate and US highways. Some facilities are "disguised" as industrial or commercial properties, camouflaged or even wholly contained inside large buildings (Indianapolis) or factories. Many inner-city buildings left vacant during the de-industrialization of America have been

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join