It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all in heaven NOW

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by AR154

You are free to want what you don't have and you are free to want what you do have. One of these will bring suffering, the other joy.

I see what you are saying - from the perspective of our comfortable western lifestyles. If you're happy with what little you have, you may have joy. Yes. However, this simply doesn't apply to those people where what they have is suffering.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

He didn't say he was concerned, although any human being should be at the appaulling things that happen in that part of the world. He was simply raising a valid point and counter argument to the OP.

If heaven does exist, i think it's safe to say this isn't it.

Peace

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AR154

From the perspective of our comfortable western lifestyles we judge that others must be suffering, but is it true?
It seems to me it is the ones with the 'comfortable' western lifestyles are the ones who are suffering the most.
Living in this society you are conditioned to 'want', always wanting something, encouraged to want more and better. This leaves people feeling lack. This belief in lack is Hell.
It is the promise of more and better that produces the living state of Hell.
What's wrong with right now unless you think about it?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Heaven is apathy.

Hell is compassion.

Thanks for playing!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Is it written in some ancient text that 'you' are not allowed to be happy while 'you' are alive? Is this message hidden somewhere? Because it seems that the world is being run like this. Has humanity stood and made a pledge and read the words out loud:

I refuse to be happy because someone somewhere is suffering.
I will never allow happiness, peace and contentment be known 'here' because there is suffering 'over there'.

This is insanity. Your suffering feeds the corporations, if you suffer you spend more money and give your power to corrupt organizations. Those organizations present suffering on the tv and you are ensnared in their trap.

Compassion is reaching out when appropriate in the moment. You can be there for someone and you can go and help but saying you can not be happy because some else is suffering is ridiculous.
edit on 10-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Is it written in some ancient text that 'you' are not allowed to be happy while 'you' are alive? Is this message hidden somewhere? Because it seems that the world is being run like this. Has humanity stood and made a pledge and read the words out loud:

I refuse to be happy because someone somewhere is suffering.
I will never allow happiness, peace and contentment be known 'here' because there is suffering 'over there'.

This is insanity. Your suffering feeds the corporations, if you suffer you spend more money and give your power to corrupt organizations. Those organizations present suffering on the tv and you are ensnared in their trap.

You also potentially bring awareness through the willingness to expand your mind and suffer. You also may be part of the process that begins to transform the world. Is that worth it for you?

Compassion is reaching out when appropriate in the moment. You can be there for someone and you can go and help but saying you can not be happy because some else is suffering is ridiculous.

Define: appropriate in the moment.

I'm okay with being insane and seeming ridiculous to you. Must mean I'm doing something right, lol!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Heaven is apathy.

Hell is compassion.

Thanks for playing!

man , encouraging apathy and telling people subliminally not to have compassion is rather lame , dude .

are you a servant ? or a co-worker ?

you kno , santa claus is always watchin yo a$$ and if you be a good boy , he might just bring you some presents .... just gotta have faith . not in a specific religious figure made up by humans , but in love .

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
If were in heaven now why does my balls hurt?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Do you think you need to expand your mind to suffer? Maybe 'you' do. Maybe you have not had enough suffering yet. Maybe the only way suffering will be given up is when you have had enough. Eat up.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
There ISN'T a heaven full stop. I think it was used by someone metephorically rather than literal. As you maybe aware I'm an aethiest, I don't seen "divine intervention" take place in the world when people need it the most. I see corrupt governments and greedy bankers, which has totally ruined the world.

But I also see potential. Despite us humans killing of other species and slowly destroying this world, I still think there's "hope" that one day there will be peace and prosperity for EVERYONE.

But hey, I'm 18 and I won't see it in my lifetime, besides, I'm joining the army, so I've got two world wars to look forward too.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

hell is never to conditions, hell is to the absolute absence of free sense, which western conditions has no least idea about

and ur insistant free mean sense in ur posts is becoming too ugly to see, u should move ur things out back
daring suggesting that humans awareness that live through negative conditions of constant needs and submissions as being happy animals life that dont belong to ur reference of human free conscious ones conditions is pathetically revealing ur free will loving powerful life at any price and ways

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
We're yet to go to heaven.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Krono

You see corrupt governments and greedy bankers, which has totally ruined the world and you join forces with them????
The army is the weapon of these corrupt and greedy bankers.
Don't be a tool.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

reply to post by Krono

You see corrupt governments and greedy bankers, which has totally ruined the world and you join forces with them????
The army is the weapon of these corrupt and greedy bankers.
Don't be a tool.

I'm joining the British army cause I need a job and I seriously think there will be a world war, so in that sense I'm fighting for my country.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Krono

Yes as a weapon for the organization.
You can not fight for Heaven.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

damn bro , if you try and be manipulative for the wrong side you should at least work on not making it as obvious ...

love inspires creativity . hate deprives you of it . who wins , man or machine ? check out the matrix movies if you havent seen em yet
edit on 10-12-2011 by BoB420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

reply to post by Jay-morris

It sounds like 'you' are suffering.The OP uses the word 'you' and then the following posts speak about the 'others' in the world suffering.
You can recognize 'your' suffering only. You can not cure 'others' suffering, but you can recognize that 'you' are suffering and then you can see what can be done about that.

How can the OP be talking about the babies? He doesn't know the babies. He doesn't know you either but it is you he is speaking to because he is addressing 'you'.

I give up! You refuse to see where i am coming from, you have not addressed the fact that the OP'S theory that this is heaven is flawed. I have given many examples why it is flawed, but your mind is already made up.

I agree that everyone should try and be happy and positive, i believe that strongly. I also believe strongly that you should help people as much as you can. But to say this is heaven is a complete joke.

And stop bringing up the "he is talking to me " rubbish. If he makes a bold statement like this is heaven, and we choose to be happy and live a wonderfeul life in "heaven" Then me bringing up babies who have been brutally killed, is a good example why his theory is flawed.

But you will come back with another stupid, pointless response saying "oh, he is talking about you"

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BoB420

Can you explain what you mean? I don't understand.
I am not working for any side.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

the subconscious works through mysterious ways at times ...
i see "sides" merely as people spreading good vibes and people spreading bad vibes .
humble people and self-absorbed people . there's nothing wrong with either side , there's always room for improvement for everyone .
edit on 10-12-2011 by BoB420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Krono

Yes as a weapon for the organization.
You can not fight for Heaven.

I don't think you read my entire first post. I state I'm a aetheist. Besides christians have killed millions of people, the Crusades, non-believers, Iraq and Afghan (I see it a religious war and for oil).

So please don't go on about fighting for a non-existent place, thanks.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join