It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all in heaven NOW

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It is wonderful to see others re-wakening to remember that this is heaven and that all is well and everything is OK. If you can even get a taste of happiness, if you can even feel it just a littler bit. Keep feeling that feeling and wake yourself up back to REALITY!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Nope, not extremely sheltered at all, and I even *Gasp* watch the NEWS which people claim is negative...

Then how do you explain your statement? If you know all these things, why would you say that? Heaven is supposed to be bliss, happiness and peace...really the opposite of things here on Earth.....
I respect your opinion, but it makes no sense to me.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

This place IS a place of happiness, bliss, and peace, it's people's perspectives that allows them to deviate from the reality of this...

Remember happiness is a subjective thing, you can choose it by changing your perspective.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

This place IS a place of happiness, bliss, and peace, it's people's perspectives that allows them to deviate from the reality of this...

Remember happiness is a subjective thing, you can choose it by changing your perspective.

ok explain this. If this is heaven, then why do many children suffer in the world? Be it from child abuse, disease, starvation, whatever. As children, we know nothing of the real world, how evil and bad it can be. As children, you can say thats when we are as pure as we are ever going to be. So, if this is heaven, why do some of these children suffer? If this is heaven, why are they not given the chance to live this wonderful happiness you talk about?

I could go on and on. How about children born with a form of mental illness? What about handicap people?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Happiness is in the mind you can choose it whenever you want. Like I said earlier, there are people who smile on their death beds. I been through a lot of stuff which the normal people declare as "sad" or "suffering" but I still hold my happiness. Anyone can do it and anyone can remember that this is heaven and all of these "bad" things that are happening, YOU have the power to just see past them and see to the perfection, just like in a restaurant YOU get to choose what foods you eat...

Just because there may be foods that you don't like, that doesn't mean it's not a restaurant... it is a perfect restaurant because it has so much variety.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Happiness is in the mind you can choose it whenever you want. Like I said earlier, there are people who smile on their death beds. I been through a lot of stuff which the normal people declare as "sad" or "suffering" but I still hold my happiness. Anyone can do it and anyone can remember that this is heaven and all of these "bad" things that are happening, YOU have the power to just see past them and see to the perfection, just like in a restaurant YOU get to choose what foods you eat...

Just because there may be foods that you don't like, that doesn't mean it's not a restaurant... it is a perfect restaurant because it has so much variety.

You didn't answer my question. Ok, whats about children who have been raped and murdered by child abusers This is jyst one example i would like you to answer.
edit on 9-12-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

What?

Are you trying to post an anti-blocula (we are all living in hell) thread?

This neither heaven nor hell.

This is reality.

There are unspeakable evils in the world thrust upon those undeserving and unwillingly.

There is also happiness, love, beauty, art, etc.

Not an absolute good (heaven) or absolute evil (hell).

It is called life.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I directly answered your question and yet you do not see it, just like you do not see heaven. Read it again! Read it again! I'm cheering for you.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I directly answered your question and yet you do not see it, just like you do not see heaven. Read it again! Read it again! I'm cheering for you.

so, let me get this straight. You are saying that when a child is being raped and murdered, thsy should still be happy. Even children under the age of one that have terrible things done to them, they still should be happy. Is thats what you are saying?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

so, let me get this straight. You are saying that when a child is being raped and murdered, thsy should still be happy. Even children under the age of one that have terrible things done to them, they still should be happy. Is thats what you are saying?

And are you saying that they should go their whole life being unhappy? I think one would be more entitled to happiness than unhappiness.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

And are you saying that they should go their whole life being unhappy? I think one would be more entitled to happiness than unhappiness.

And what about the children who are not given the chance to be happy, because their lifes have been brutally taken away from them?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Well this is the same thing like everyone else. At some point we'll all die so you might as well be happy now. The only difference between this and that is the amount of time given to actually be happy..

There are people with even longer lives that spend it being miserable...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

At some point we'll all die

....and if this is "heaven", then what of when we die?

Ultra-heaven?

Max-hell?

Nothing?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

And what about the children who are not given the chance to be happy, because their lifes have been brutally taken away from them?

I think the happiness you are referring to is the materialist, conditional happiness that we believe to be the only one. True happiness (and I know this is very cliché) comes from within yourself - from acceptance and contentment. If you put your happiness in others and items and ideals, you will not be happy if something is to happen to them. I would know. My life was perfect and wonderful and I was the happiest I had ever been in my life while I was with my love. When she left me, I was traumatized and my life collapsed. That being said, it was foolish for me to expect something such as a dynamic object (like a person) to always be in my life.

While I haven't found it yet, or necessarily want to at this point in my life, I know that I will only be able to find happiness within my self. I will only be happy if I can accept myself and my life situation. I will only be happy if I can remove the subjective ideologies of what is good, bad, right, and wrong from my mind and just accept everything as being what it is, and that is "is". Everything is. That is all.

So, I can understand where you are coming from as I come from the same place. How could a child be happy if it was consumed by such hatred, negativity, violence, abuse, destruction, and pain? It would indeed be a very hard thing to over-come, but if they did know that that is life and were to accept it. It would bring them a little more peace.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You did NOTanswer his question....or mine. You seem to think that one can just choose happiness.....a child being hurt has no CHOICE. You don't CHOOSE to, by no fault of your own, be thrust into a war etc.....There are many who HAVE no choice in what happens to them.
**Scenario**
A woman in a third world country is holding her baby who is dying of starvation....and she is so weak from starving herself, she cannot walk anymore to find food (IF there was any) .....now are you saying all she has to do is have "happy thoughts", and her world will change? That she can CHOOSE to be happy? That's ludicrous!
ETA....just wanted to add again....I'm not trying to be rude, and I love happiness....but I just don't agree....it's NOT always possible.
edit on 12/9/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Again, heaven and hell are just perspectives... not really a "place", more like a "state of being"...

You can look at the world and see it as a total heaven, or you can look at the world and see it as a total hell, you know which one is more natural because one of those feel better than the other...

Seeing it as a heaven is natural but some people are trained away from that and start to forger that it is heaven NOW...

I never said anything about the world "changing"... a person can be on a death bed crying or a person can be on a death bed smiling or laughing, or a person can be on their death bed crying and both can and DO happen, so we know that it's a choice, a matter of perspective.
edit on 9-12-2011 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

True, but that's not what I mean....being at peace in your deathbed happens all the time, and I hope it's that way for me. But I was referring to people (especially young children) who are being hurt, or in war etc....how can they just be happy and how can they see heaven if their world is pain and agony.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Well this is the same thing like everyone else. At some point we'll all die so you might as well be happy now. The only difference between this and that is the amount of time given to actually be happy..

There are people with even longer lives that spend it being miserable...

Your not making any sense. How is it the same as everyone else. Are you saying babies make choices to be happy with life. They know little to nothing about life. So how the hell can you say we are in heaven when these babies dont have a choice to be happy, but they are murdered anyway.

Actually, what you are saying is wuite sick and disturbing, ignorant and arragont.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

I think the happiness you are referring to is the materialist, conditional happiness that we believe to be the only one. True happiness (and I know this is very cliché) comes from within yourself - from acceptance and contentment. If you put your happiness in others and items and ideals, you will not be happy if something is to happen to them. I would know. My life was perfect and wonderful and I was the happiest I had ever been in my life while I was with my love. When she left me, I was traumatized and my life collapsed. That being said, it was foolish for me to expect something such as a dynamic object (like a person) to always be in my life.

While I haven't found it yet, or necessarily want to at this point in my life, I know that I will only be able to find happiness within my self. I will only be happy if I can accept myself and my life situation. I will only be happy if I can remove the subjective ideologies of what is good, bad, right, and wrong from my mind and just accept everything as being what it is, and that is "is". Everything is. That is all.

So, I can understand where you are coming from as I come from the same place. How could a child be happy if it was consumed by such hatred, negativity, violence, abuse, destruction, and pain? It would indeed be a very hard thing to over-come, but if they did know that that is life and were to accept it. It would bring them a little more peace.

of course i would want everyone who has been through a bad time to overcome their pain and problems and be gappy with life. My argument is with th op who thinks this is heaven and we all have a choice to be happy. If only life was that easy

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

of course i would want everyone who has been through a bad time to overcome their pain and problems and be gappy with life. My argument is with th op who thinks this is heaven and we all have a choice to be happy. If only life was that easy

And why do you not have this choice?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join