It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all in heaven NOW

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Originally posted by daskakik
but when the tough questions rolled out he choked.

Questions such as? Which did I not already answer?

Doesn't matter. Those who feel your answers didn't answer anything still feel that their questions are unanswered but you feel that you did answer them.

In that situation what is reality, your perception or the other persons? Or is it both or neither?
edit on 13-12-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I'm an atheist so you lost me at garden of Eden.

The question is if Tolle had never lived in the hell you described would he consider his current state of being heaven? I have never really been in a state like that so I have always been in or at least close to "heaven" but it isn't heaven to me. To me it's just life.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

which prove that what matter is what is right and also what is wrong, in most extreme senses, when rights are abused or when wrong is powerful

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

If someone feels like their question was unanswered then that is a perspective of "lack" so that perspective is not heavenly.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

That wasn't the question. Don't you see how it is that you avoid answering?
The question was what is real in that situation not wether the person who feels his question has gone unanswered is in the heavenly perspective or not.

ETA: You see this is a clear example of you not really answering a question but I bet you think you did. Is your perspective that you gave a valid answer? I will admit that you answered but the answer had nothing to do with the question so for all practical purposes you didn't. That would be the reality regardless of how either of us percives this exchange.
edit on 13-12-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

You are in heaven now. Now is heavenly. However, humans flip flop from past to future and miss now they suffer. Now is the only time you will actually live yet humans don't realize this. They spend now worrying about past and future, or talking about when and then and this is stressful and removes one from reality. If humans realized that now is all they have to worry about there would be very, very little stress. Humans can not relax even when they are somewhere beautiful because they are distracted by thoughts of yesterday or tomorrow.
Even though you are an atheist you must have heard of heaven on earth, i wonder what they were talking about?
edit on 14-12-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
you my friend have never been left with little money, so little you cant aford to feed yourself or heat your home. You have never been without work, or money and struggled to get by day to day. Try living like that for a week then tell me we live in heaven

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thedarktower

How do you know how anyone on here has lived, or is living? The most you can know is that each poster has access to a pc.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
This world is a heaven for sinners in my eyes, while there is good and hope out there unfortunately if placed on scales it is outweighed by the corrupt and unjust by a longshot. So kudos to your post, this is indeed heaven .... for a sinner like yourself. When your Heroin high wears off you'll be posting this is hell i'm sure, until you get your next fix bro.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by demented
reply to post by arpgme

So you think there is a heaven but no god. Is there a hell? How many levels of heaven are there and how do I get out of this one because I don't like this level.

Put it this way, if this really is heaven, then I think we should start seeing what 'hell' looks like, as this place is like one big prison with university's intermeshed with it if you ask me...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

If you would have understood what I was saying and not see it as just another chance to preach you would not ask if I have ever heard about heaven on earth. I live it but I don't see it as it "heaven" because I have no "hell" to compare it to.

I believe that those labels are used to allow christians to entertain the idea that this philosophy was christ's real message without leaving their religious comfort zone. Of course it doesn't give creedence to the rest of the bible but instead only sheds light on some of christ's parables to reveal their "real meaning".

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Just thought I'd chime in one last time.

I've been watching and participating in this thread for quite some time now, and I believe a record has been set. 25 pages and counting with only 10 flags. That's not a lot of positive reinforcement for the OP, and it's a lot of food if he/she is indeed a troll.

It's kind of ironic if you think about it. A thread trying to state how we are in heaven with most responses giving it hell.

Maybe your message got lost in the method by which you presented it OP. Just a thought.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

so evil made it to heaven aswell?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

but heaven is of evil powerful life, so sure there is only u the evil there till the last drop of ur gods powers to provide the illusions of slaves to their pleasurable comfortable the most life wills

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

you think this is heaven?? have you taken a look round lately, if anything this is hell for 99% of us and heaven for 1%

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveNorris

heaven as a concept is fake in absolute terms, so who likes moving fake seeing fake moves doing fake stuffs enjoy the existence of fake stuffs done...is of course who love powers and powerful gods, but mostly are always who belong to nothing that enjoy the perspective of positive truth intelligence in the sense of getting from an add positive fake to their constancy zero, like god is telling them get back to nothing and lets enjoy a fancy together, it is better then individual existing where i turn it to hell so u could agree
they think like that

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

so who likes moving fake seeing fake moves doing fake stuffs enjoy the existence of fake stuffs done.

Um....what?

Bit confusing, more than your posts usually are even.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by thedarktower

How do you know how anyone on here has lived, or is living? The most you can know is that each poster has access to a pc.

well if he lived in poverty as ong as i have, and im well above people in say Africa, he wouldn't make up such BS

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
in my opinion a way to gain positive energy from negative energy inside you is by fighting against the negative one .
picture shaolin monks , dedicating everything they have to clearing their minds , bodies and souls of negative forces from inner and outer sources . i don't feel quite qualified to judge where these originate from and leave that decision entirely up to you . for example getting stuck in mental "cages" like repetitive behaviour , addiction , thoughts of violence , control or greed which combined with a body filled with physical posions accumulated over years and years of possibly subconscious self-destructive behaviour lead to a poisoned soul which doesn't grow in energy but shrinks and drinks but doesn't think . it becomes a machine . a robot , hypnotized by the magic candybag of material things or power . ego-pushing . and this is a thing so many societies have encouraged in the past and keep doing so , it really is a constructed reality . beat me out ouf me !

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

If this is heaven. Then the whole religion thing is very overrated

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27 >>

join