We are all in heaven NOW

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by arpgme

That doesn't explain anything and it sure doesn't change what may be causing the suffering.

You have not really offered anything useful in this thread and you keep repeating the same old flawed logic. I see your still calling it heaven so I guess that the fact that life isn't even remotely similar to heaven is lost on you as well. Not much more to add from my part without becoming repetitive so I guess I'm outta here.

From the Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu:

The tao that can be told
is not the eternal Tao
The name that can be named
is not the eternal Name.

The unnamable is the eternally real.
Naming is the origin
of all particular things.

Free from desire, you realize the mystery.
Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations.

Yet mystery and manifestations
arise from the same source.
This source is called darkness.

Darkness within darkness.
The gateway to all understanding.

Meaning; you can not possibly rationalize or logically conceptualize the Tao (Heaven, God, Universe, Spirit, etc.) Th state of the human mind is currently of a limited one and to try and put words to everything will cause failure.

When people see some things as beautiful,
other things become ugly.
When people see some things as good,
other things become bad.

Being and non-being create each other.
Difficult and easy support each other.
Long and short define each other.
High and low depend on each other.
Before and after follow each other.

Therefore the Master
acts without doing anything
and teaches without saying anything.
Things arise and she lets them come;
things disappear and she lets them go.
She has but doesn't possess,
acts but doesn't expect.
When her work is done, she forgets it.
That is why it lasts forever.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
"Nature, nurture, HEAVEN and HOME...."
I think op that you would enjoy the sentiments of the song "the humbling river" by Puscifer.

The earth is heaven but because we have allowed "demons" to run riot and make decisions for us, many people are indeed experiencing hell. This place would be paradise for everyone if we all stopped buying into the lie that cities equal advancement and consuming/capitilism equals progress

The truth, regardless of our inability to admit it, is that the hell most people live is the consequence of the actions and choices of a small few, namely those of us in the west. We are not evolving, we are devolving because we have chosen to consume rather than to create, to distrust and even hate our brother/sister man rather than love, to depend on and believe the lies spun by government rather than depending on and believing the truths written on our hearts, and we have spurned the "God" of our youth for trinkets and pleasure without substance.
Our choices have brought us to this place.
And yet we still would shift the blame to our creator, just as Adam/men blamed Eve/women and Eve blamed the reptilian part of our brain (seat of desires and baser instincts), so we blame God. "If this is heaven where is God?" "Why doesnt God do something about the starving children?" "Why does God allow rape and murder?" etc. I asked God these once and you know what God said in response? "This is Heaven, what are you doing with it?" "Why dont you do something about the starving children?" "Why do you allow rape and murder?" etc.
You see? Its us, its always been about what WE as individuals and a people as a whole CHOOSE!
We are what we choose, we live what we choose and the chaos will adjust and manifest accordingly. As below so above.
You want heaven? Choose it, live it, be it.

And all the saints say?
Amen!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhebefree

Maynard's music is great, isn't it?
edit on 11-12-2011 by ErroneousDylan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by daskakik

Because, some people are just too busy defending their negative beliefs in order to see the heavenly one...

If people weren't fighting against it, they'll naturally get closer to it...

so the thousands of babies that are brutally murdered every year, are murdered because if their negatives. You will say "thats life" but to you its not life, its heaven. So, in this wonderful place you call heaven, has thousands of innocent babies brutally murdered every year.

You have tried to be clever by saying this is heavn. Why not just talk about being and staying positive in life, no mater what you have been through. But like many human beings, you try and be arragont and clever. Never changing your mind, even when you are clearly wrong.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
If the earth is Heaven, How come I got Gout?
Uric Acid crystals slowly making their way to my left toe causing it to swell and turn red.
The earth is not Heaven. There is no Gout in heaven, there you can walk easily without pain.

DH

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

Originally posted by theovermensch
What about people in Somalia?

Should they be happy?

The slums in India?

People in the west shouldnt be happy either because of these things.

I would like to see you tell someone in Somalia that they should look on the bright side.

Are people starving in Somalia just thinking the glass is half empty?

If you were truly that concerned, you wouldn't be wasting precious time telling us how bad things are...

Akushla

So this guy should rush off and join the Red Cross, CARE, become a member of the Sister's of Charity? (the late Mother Theresa was with them). This person just makes an observation. How that affects one's sense of "happiness" or duty is another issue, but it's just an observation. And I don't think those in poverty or under tyranny are in any "heaven". Yeah, we should do what we can to change that, but come on...be real about his observation.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
so the thousands of babies that are brutally murdered every year, are murdered because if their negatives.

No, I never claimed that by being positive you won't be murdered.. I just said that by being positive you can see how you are already living in a heaven.

Originally posted by DavidsHope
If the earth is Heaven, How come I got Gout?
Uric Acid crystals slowly making their way to my left toe causing it to swell and turn red.
The earth is not Heaven. There is no Gout in heaven, there you can walk easily without pain.

DH

EVERYTHING that exists is in heaven. That is why heaven is perfect, it contains everything...
edit on 11-12-2011 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

EVERYTHING that exists is in heaven. That is why heaven is perfect, it contains everything...

Death and war are in "heaven"?
"It contains everything"...

So imperfection, as well as perfection, exists in YOUR "heaven"?
lol
edit on 12/11/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

No, I never claimed that by being positive you won't be murdered.. I just said that by being positive you can see how you are already living in a heaven. 

you still cant answer the question properly. If this is heaven, how can these babies be murdered when they have no negative thoughts to sway their perspective?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by arpgme

Death and war are in "heaven"?
"It contains everything"...

So imperfection, as well as perfection, exists in YOUR "heaven"?
lol

No, everything is perfect and all is in heaven.

Originally posted by Jay-morris
reply to post by arpgme

you still cant answer the question properly. If this is heaven, how can these babies be murdered when they have no negative thoughts to sway their perspective?

The perspective has nothing to do with the actions that another takes. The perspective is personal.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
If "everything is perfect" as You say, the meaning and concept of perfection is negated -- meaningless.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The perspective has nothing to do with the actions that another takes. The perspective is personal.

In your heaven theory, that does not make any sense. Im not talking about the ones who brutally murder babies, im talking about the babies, and you cant answer that one because it does not fit your heaven theory.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Exactly, the babies can't control a murder's actions...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Exactly, the babies can't control a murder's actions...

but if they are in heaven, then why would such a thing happen? Are you saying that heaven brutally cuts their life shirt because they are babies and cant think in a positive way. Cant you see how stupid that sounds.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Because in heaven, there is free will , that's why.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Because in heaven, there is free will , that's why.

Ok, i give up. You are talking rubbish and dodging questions. I dont believe you mean any if this, because its clear you are making it up as you go along. In other words, you are a troll who hs been fed too much, so i suggest people just let this thread die.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Are you serious? What questions am I not answer? I think you just don't understand them because you are at a different perspective. It's hard to accept heavenly answers when you believe you are in a hell.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Are you serious? What questions am I not answer? I think you just don't understand them because you are at a different perspective. It's hard to accept heavenly answers when you believe you are in a hell.

you are a joke. You have not anwsered what i said about babies. The best you could come up with was " thats life"
A weak and stupid answer. And you are arragont to think you know what my life is like. I bet you have nit even keft your own country. I bet you are still living with your parents. Most prob still at school.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Here's his (arpgme's) thing:

He thinks hedonism is the answer. (he stated this several pages back) HIS personal pleasure and happiness is all that matters. He doesn't care about anyone else.
If it feels good and makes HIM happy, he does it.
That is his "heaven".

He thinks if others do the same (do and think only what brings pleasure and happiness) they wiil "realize this is heaven" too.

Personally I think this is rotten feces filled rubbish; but then again I try, like most normal people, to look beyond just myself and think of others.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Well, I guess that is your choice if you want to live your life doing what other people want you to do instead of what you want to do.

Everyone is selfish, and the only reason why anyone would call another person selfish is because they aren't doing what THEY want them to do... so they use their own selfishness to call others selfish...

And empathy is also useless, is someone puts their hand in fire, why would you put your hand in too? It would make more sense to keep your hand OUT and tell them to take theirs out too..

I don't have empathy for anyone, anyone who is said, I cheer them up with happiness and tell them just to be happy, I see absolutely no purpose in feeling unhappy just because someone else is.

new topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join