It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all in heaven NOW

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Read the title of this thread. Reread almost all of my post which says "everything is perfect"....

So rape is heavenly. Is that your answer? Why can't you just give a straight answer?

This is heaven because I ALLOWED myself back into my natural, feel good, perspective, the heavenly perspective is natural because it feels good everyone would flow here if they cared about how they felt and didn't endure through the torture of their negative belief systems...

I have also said that I don't believe in good and evil. I don't have a negative belief system. I also live in a happy perspective but it doesn't change reality. I am aware enough to realize that it isn't heaven or hell. It's just the world and there are things that can shift your perception to a negative one, like being raped or assulted, without you being able to keep the happy perspective.

Your argument fails because those with a negative perspective are not in heaven even by your definition. And even you wouldn't be able to keep the happy perspective if you were placed in a situation of prolonged torture even though you talk like you could. But talk is just that.
edit on 11-12-2011 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

like u pointed out right, he keeps repeating same argument to justify his heaven, the assumption that everyone suffer and that their suffering is always subjective, he is blaming everyone to be inferior to animals since animals cant b subjective for his pretense being superior to them as if he represent what a normal standard as a human should be would say

he is alone doing the argument that heaven is from hell, suffer is what bring the topic heaven out
when any retarded know that the word heaven mean much better and more then best expectations objectively suprised and constant, while he is suggesting to use our miserable constancy package to invest it on heaven world perspectives, to feed his head of his right to expect some apples of his god since he push some slaves to work for his lies

we are locked in such powerful evil matrixes that seem no way out, but truth is then only what is true exist, it is a matter of resistence nothing else

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
on the contrary the more he is tortured the more he would repeat that nonsense

it is never about situations that make u realize what u do, it is always about what u r constant about

that is why people in negative situations become usually more truly themselves from where they are forced to b themselves where in confortable situations anyone prefer to profit from objective positive constancy since he is mortal and need himself to stay good shape till his end

but what i mean always to defend outisde this point, is true freedom rights to not b involved in those conditions meant for animals free awareness needs, a lot of people are truly free in meaning nothing particularly about them and all to objective existence first as superior obvious right
u cant mean to enslave everyone for truth when then u r meaning more ur knowledge that truth is, so who are really true are more then who are not, logically
that what prove evil life through gods powers and of gods free wills

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Well, I guess that is your opinion. If I were being tortured endlessly, I might as well be happy because being unhappy would make it worse and still wouldn't change anything...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

any retarded know that the word heaven mean much better and more then best expectations objectively suprised and constant,

I have already pointed this out but it seems like part of his heavenly philosophy is to ignore anything that goes against his happy place. At least he admitted that he shouldn't have used the word "wrong" when discribing others perspectives. Now if he could just admit that heaven was a lame word choice as well.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

But could you pull it off? Saying it is one thing and actually doing it is something else completely.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

he pointed wrong out bc he refer to that religion to justify all what he says, no right and wrong, only laughs at urself no morality no evil no good

but see how u dont use the word truth, when evil is not the opposition to good but the opposition to truth

so u r proving that only truth exists without meaning it since it is far beyond whatever u can mean

i will keep expecting more truth to show up and surprise all

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Well, there are people smiling on their death beds, if they can do it so can I. I know I can.

I am pure awesomeness

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
My wife and I lost our son, 4 years ago. We lost our home and all we had worked for when I broke my back at work, and two weeks later she was layed off from her job! This is Heaven, you say! [snip]
edit on 11-12-2011 by elevatedone because: removed insult

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You used that same un-awsome reply before and just like before, who said anything about death? Those people who died with a smile on their face may do so because they are no longer feeling pain. It doesn't mean that they were happy during the time leading up to their last moments.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

right and wrong of course exist
when right is out of truth concept very well known by anyone, objective superiority to absolute facts making absolute still constant present becoming real always more positively, that truth is the exclusive reason of alright

and wrong is known by everyone too, being the objective acceptance of what is not right as existing fact

it is wrong from what only truth exist, then what is not related to truth rights will end dramatically for sure for what it is surely existing from abusing truth rights as the only way of wrong being supported from free ones wills

truth will act over all absolutely it will surprise for sure one day puting all what is wrong out of existence at once and all what is nothing to nothing and all what is right to leave it as it is without touching it

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
My wife and I lost our son, 4 years ago. We lost our home and all we had worked for when I broke my back at work, and two weeks later she was layed off from her job! This is Heaven, you say! [snip]
edit on 11-12-2011 by elevatedone because: removed insult

Well, that's life. People live and people die. It's a natural part of life and people die at different ages...

Heaven is not bending over to make YOU happy. Heaven just IS. It is being its perfect self and it is up to YOU to realize that.

pain is physical, but happiness and unhappiness is a state of being which you ALWAYS have the power to choose for yourself.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

prepare urself to enjoy others lost, at least u wont have at ur back the weight of others egos pointing u as inferior end

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

it is incredible how u use anything and everything without the least respect to its obvious form existence

hap py or hap piness, is about happening first so happy is through objective realizations activeness, never a state of mind
and happ i ness, is the reason of happy, as being the constancy of objective happenings becoming always positively present

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
pain is physical, but happiness and unhappiness is a state of being which you ALWAYS have the power to choose for yourself.

BS I have yet to see anyone in unwanted physical pain (not counting kinky roughness) in a happy state. How can one choose it? You keep saying this is how it is but are there steps to achieve this state? If it is easy then why don't peoples minds switch it on so we could all experience this life in heavenly fashion?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Because, some people are just too busy defending their negative beliefs in order to see the heavenly one...

If people weren't fighting against it, they'll naturally get closer to it...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

That doesn't answer the how. Wouldn't people in a state of pain naturally switch to it? Even hardship should trip the switch if it really existed.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

You feel your way through it. You feel for what feels happier...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This video goes into a bit of detail about the manifestation of pain and your choice to not accept it. Of course, you might need to know a bit more about what Tolle is talking about to understand most of that stuff.

It's not a very long video and won't hurt to watch =)

edit on 11-12-2011 by ErroneousDylan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

That doesn't explain anything and it sure doesn't change what may be causing the suffering.

You have not really offered anything useful in this thread and you keep repeating the same old flawed logic. I see your still calling it heaven so I guess that the fact that life isn't even remotely similar to heaven is lost on you as well. Not much more to add from my part without becoming repetitive so I guess I'm outta here.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join