It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all in heaven NOW

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hmmmm....could have fooled me. I feel the opposite. This life is hell and the next must be heaven Too much evil, hatred, and suffering in this life for it to be Heaven.....unless one leads an extremely sheltered life.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Indeed, some of you may make this hell into a heaven.

Doesn't change the fact though this is still hell.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wulfiroth
Indeed, some of you may make this hell into a heaven.

Doesn't change the fact though this is still hell.

'Make'...being the operative word...

Good luck with hell...

Akushla

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

If they want to be happy, then yes they should! This applies to everyone since everything is perfect and we are all in heaven.

I'd love to know where you live. Either you are being intentionally silly, or you know nothing of the world around you. Not trying to say that as an insult, but how can you even make that statement and be serious? Can the child in war torn countries see their family members blown to bits and just "be happy?....or what about the child whose being beaten and tortured by those who are supposed to protect them? Should they just "suck it up and be happy" because they are in "Heaven"....you cannot be serious.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
So, OP, I guess you've done away with your Stoic ideology?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This place I live in is a very nice place (all things considered), but if this is Heaven then I really need to earn some fresh XP so that I can level-up and reach the next stage, because, as privileged as I am (globally speaking), I could always do better!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Nope, not extremely sheltered at all, and I even *Gasp* watch the NEWS which people claim is negative...

reply to post by Wulfiroth

Nope, it is your who deviates from heaven to create a hell for yourself... in fact you are in heaven now and you just can't see it currently... but it's possible for you to come back to your happy nature and remember that this is heaven and when you do it'll feel like a veil lifted and you'll go "wow! Why couldn't I see it before!?"...

anyway, you don't have to do anything you can even stay believe that this isn't heaven and it won't matter because everything is perfect and you are already there whether you realize it or not.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Oh man...

This has got to be one of the funniest posts I have read on this site. I need to get my first 20 posts in, so I might as well have fun in the process. No offense to the people of Somalia...

I'm actually still not really sure, but I think you may be on to something here. There is a theory that says that your soul chooses the life here on earth that it needs in order to progress on it's path towards the next highest dimension, or whatever you want to call it. So in that regard, you really may be right.

Thanks for the laugh!

Star! and no flag because i need 20 posts for that.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
If this is Heaven then please send me back to hell!

I'm rather jealous of these perfect lives I seem to read about on occasion at ATS, I'm clearly doing something wrong!
edit on 9-12-2011 by valiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I hear someone say "heaven" and anything they say after that disappears in a wash of rainbows and butterflies and flying ponies. What a ludicrous and diversionary concept.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by valiant

I'm rather jealous of these perfect lives I seem to read about on ATS, I'm clearly doing something wrong!

If you would continue to assume that it is the responsibility for other souls to manage your reality, you will always want someone else to do something for you...

Jealousy is a curse that feeds on itself...
Perfection is a state of being...are you IT?!

Yes, you are doing 'something' wrong...read between the lines above...

Akushla

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
I hear someone say "heaven" and anything they say after that disappears in a wash of rainbows and butterflies and flying ponies. What a ludicrous and diversionary concept.

Whether you call it a spade or a shovel...you still need to work with it to fulfill its use...

Akushla

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

I'm rather jealous of these perfect lives I seem to read about on ATS, I'm clearly doing something wrong!

If you would continue to assume that it is the responsibility for other souls to manage your reality, you will always want someone else to do something for you...

Akushla

Yeah clearly I am doing something wrong or I wouldn't have had a little moan

I'm not looking for perfection either, I don't believe it exists!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

We are all in heaven NOW

Good......someone tell all the radical Muslims with the bombs strapped to their chests so they'll stop trying to get where they already are.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Akushla

Example of self-fulfilling prophecy!

Akushla

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Akushla

Example of self-fulfilling prophecy!

Akushla

You see, you have me all fgured out!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

The 'gift' can be a curse!

Akushla

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This is not heaven. I say this with conviction. There is ALWAYS a better place.

We can make this a better place, together in solidarity. But this is not heaven.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join