It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all in heaven NOW

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
There is much diversity here. You can choose whatever you want to believe even if it causes you to suffer. But suffering is good because that is your natural sign to let you know that you are not going in the direction that you want to go.

Everything is here, everything... and everything is perfect and becoming even more and more perfect.

Be happy! Believe whatever makes you happy! Understand that you are powerful, you are FREE no matter what anyone tells you! Be yourself and let no one get in your way! Be happy and let no one get in your way!

+31 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
What about people in Somalia?

Should they be happy?

The slums in India?

People in the west shouldnt be happy either because of these things.

I would like to see you tell someone in Somalia that they should look on the bright side.

Are people starving in Somalia just thinking the glass is half empty?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
There is much diversity here. You can choose whatever you want to believe even if it causes you to suffer. But suffering is good because that is your natural sign to let you know that you are not going in the direction that you want to go.

Everything is here, everything... and everything is perfect and becoming even more and more perfect.

Be happy! Believe whatever makes you happy! Understand that you are powerful, you are FREE no matter what anyone tells you! Be yourself and let no one get in your way! Be happy and let no one get in your way!

Therein lies the 'secret' of the double-edged sword of FREE WILL...

Akushla

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This is true you are free to suffer the consequences of your actions AND the consequences of the actions of others. Not to mention the Actions of Nature as well.

It does not matter how well the cake decorator decorates the cow patty, its still a cow patty.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by theovermensch
What about people in Somalia?

Should they be happy?

The slums in India?

People in the west shouldnt be happy either because of these things.

I would like to see you tell someone in Somalia that they should look on the bright side.

Are people starving in Somalia just thinking the glass is half empty?

If you were truly that concerned, you wouldn't be wasting precious time telling us how bad things are...

Akushla

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by theovermensch

If they want to be happy, then yes they should! This applies to everyone since everything is perfect and we are all in heaven.

+25 more 
link   
Ah... Your safe suburban community might be heaven, but there is a real world outside of that.

link   
reply to post by arpgme

No.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Believing in what makes you happy doesn't mean that you are believing the truth. I could believe that I will never die, but it doesn't really matter that I believe this, because I will one day die. That's the truth. Its much more important to search for the Truth because we will all die one day.

I am a Christian because I searched for the truth and found countless amounts of justification for my worldview.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
This is true you are free to suffer the consequences of your actions AND the consequences of the actions of others. Not to mention the Actions of Nature as well.

It does not matter how well the cake decorator decorates the cow patty, its still a cow patty.

...that fertilises the earth to produce the food YOU & I eat...

FREE WILL includes the option of removing yourself from situations/timelines that would place you within the actions of others...

The inclusion of a self-regulating condition (in nature) is a spurious inclusion, and tells more about the state of mind of the includer.

Akushla

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jem504

YES! See, I can do that too... replying to something with just one word.

reply to post by FidelityMusic

Who says I live in the suburbs? Haha, the things people come up with in order to defend their pessimistic beliefs.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Okay let me start by saying that we live in two different places I live in reality on the planet Earth.

If this is heaven then why do people muder, rape, steal and commit all kinds of other crimes against each other? Is your god on vacation or does he just not care?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If heaven is eternity, then we are there now.

If hell is eternity, then we are there now.

ETERNITY NOW!

I am not promised that my body will live forever, though. It's my job to "fight the good fight," and to "not go gently into that goodnight!"

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by demented

I live in reality on planet Earth, too, but this is just one area of heaven. People do things because they are FREE to do so... And who said anything about a god?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Yes?

Go talk to the children starving. Tell me what they say. What about the kids that have been raped? The women that have been raped? Human trafficking? Innocent people that get killed everyday.

This isn't Heaven. Either you're delusional, or your ignorant optimism has completely blinded you from the cold reality we're all living in.

Heaven doesn't progress towards perfection, it just is.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

So you think there is a heaven but no god. Is there a hell? How many levels of heaven are there and how do I get out of this one because I don't like this level.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jem504
reply to post by arpgme

Yes?

Go talk to the children starving. Tell me what they say. What about the kids that have been raped? The women that have been raped? Human trafficking? Innocent people that get killed everyday.

This isn't Heaven. Either you're delusional, or your ignorant optimism has completely blinded you from the cold reality we're all living in.

Heaven doesn't progress towards perfection, it just is.

Welcome to the 'conditions' of life!

Accepted by you and all (though not always remembered)...blindness comes in many 'flavours'...

Akushla

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

FREE WILL includes the option of removing yourself from situations/timelines that would place you within the actions of others...

The inclusion of a self-regulating condition (in nature) is a spurious inclusion, and tells more about the state of mind of the includer.

Akushla

Tell that to the worlds starving, the slaves in 3rd world countries and the dead due too governmental wars, terrorist attacks and places like Haiti from Earthquakes. Did they have a choice? How about those that could walk for months and never leave the affected/controlled areas. Or how about the crippled that cant walk. This world is not Heaven but a testing ground to get there. Sugar coating the world with rose colored glasses will never make it more than it is.

Yes, it is a world of possibilities, a world of experience, and a world of lessons to learn to progress forward toward Heaven but this reality is NOT Heaven, as perfect as it may be, in order to teach the lessons needed to be learned to get there.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jem504

Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. There's people that believe that reality doesn't exist or that we are all living in hell.

You are in heaven and you are free to match your beliefs and remember that or not, your choice.

reply to post by demented

No hell although it may feel like that to some people when they forget the truth... Only one heaven and we are all there, some people just forget that...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99

Akushla

Tell that to the worlds starving, the slaves in 3rd world countries and the dead due too governmental wars, terrorist attacks and places like Haiti from Earthquakes. Did they have a choice? How about those that could walk for months and never leave the affected/controlled areas. Or how about the crippled that cant walk. This world is not Heaven but a testing ground to get there. Sugar coating the world with rose colored glasses will never make it more than it is.

Yes, it is a world of possibilities, a world of experience, and a world of lessons to learn to progress forward toward Heaven but this reality is NOT Heaven, as perfect as it may be, in order to teach the lessons needed to be learned to get there.

Heaven is where you are right now...only much much better...

Your choice.

(the mind of the includer...)

Akushla

edit on 9-12-2011 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join