It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did i visit the hollow earth or somewhere else

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Hi , this is my first thread as i've got past 20 posts .First i want to say everything i have said on here about my experiences are not lies . Since joining i noticed people suggesting that others get on here and lie for various reasons. There are threads that bait, and in talking to my husband about this, he said( like i thought )just ignore and keep relating what you wish. I got the hint i should be on skunk works ,when i relayed this to my man he said "yeah you belong with the mixed nuts not the cashews, lol ,even brought a smile to he's face. Ok im finished with the jokes!! Now ,here goes, not long after an episode of missing time with a strange experience i had a period of say, rich dreaming. This is the most interesting dream i've ever had. I went through thick solid rock and arrived in a huge cavern to my left were three ( i can best describe them as rock men )they were sitting and sort of not really fat tummys like buddhas but they were large not skinny , and made out of rock.They knew i was there, my attention turned to the right and the most amazing thing i've ever seen beautiful but sort of terrifiying too , awe , awesome .There , up in the far distant roof of the cavern , was an electrical thunder storm .The lightning was being drawn towards where the rock men and i were( by the way they were at a left angle and i was standing on a sort of viewing platform like when your overlooking a waterfall) we were all watching the lightning, as it was drawn closer, it was sucked down tubes, the tubes were across the cavern on the opposite rock wall( imagine your on a viewing platform looking at a waterfall sort of senario) the lightning ENERGY was then sucked down and away,
where the tubes went i couldn't see .It was awesome amazing beautifull scary. Next thing, i turned to look at the rock men ,now one was looking straight at me and telepathically said what are you doing here ? your not supposed to be here ! and he was a bit grumpy about it too the other rock men same but never took their eyes of the lightning in the tubes then in an instant i was gone back. I know i tried to go back at a later date but they had strengthened the entrance and i could'nt get through the last little bit of rock and the feeling was i could not stay within the rock for any length of time and had to come back quickly Thats the dream. Has anyone else dreamt a similar dream or been to that place ? I know it was a real place or even if it was only real in a spritual sense .Any feedback would be appreciated ,Oh yeah the regarding the three rock men ,i've never looked at the three wise monkeys in the same way since. One of my interpretations of the dream might be the light was energy being sucked down into the earth and even though i didn't see where it ended up ,the feeling was that it was being recycled . Was that light us humans???

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Whoa.

Interesting dream.

Have you been looking into the hollow earth theory?

It may have given you weird dreams about it.

Oh, hit enter now and then.

edit on 9-12-2011 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

Hi SilentE this dream i had about 24 years ago i was about 20 years old and i have been digging (no pun intended) since my teen years . However at that time in my life i had not dug up the hollow earth theory. But it was a fantastic dream the best of all i've ever had and have never forgot

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SilentE

SilentE what do you mean hit enter now n again? sorry did i miss something i can be a bit slow

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by my1percent
Hi , this is my first thread as i've got past 20 posts.

First i want to say everything i have said on here about my experiences are not lies . Since joining i noticed people suggesting that others get on here and lie for various reasons. There are threads that bait, and in talking to my husband about this, he said ( like i thought) just ignore and keep relating what you wish. I got the hint i should be on skunk works ,when i relayed this to my man he said "yeah you belong with the mixed nuts not the cashews, lol ,even brought a smile to he's face. Ok im finished with the jokes!!

Now ,here goes, not long after an episode of missing time with a strange experience i had a period of say, rich dreaming. This is the most interesting dream i've ever had. I went through thick solid rock and arrived in a huge cavern. To my left were three ( i can best describe them as rock men) they were sitting and had sort of not really fat tummys like buddhas, but they were large not skinny , and made out of rock. They knew i was there, my attention turned to the right and the most amazing thing i've ever seen, beautiful but sort of terrifiying too, awe , awesome .

There , up in the far distant roof of the cavern , was an electrical thunder storm .The lightning was being drawn towards where the rock men and i were( by the way they were at a left angle and i was standing on a sort of viewing platform like when your overlooking a waterfall).

We were all watching the lightning, as it was drawn closer, it was sucked down tubes, the tubes were across the cavern on the opposite rock wall( imagine your on a viewing platform looking at a waterfall sort of senario) the lightning ENERGY was then sucked down and away.

Where the tubes went i couldn't see. It was awesome amazing beautifull scary. Next thing, i turned to look at the rock men, now one was looking straight at me and telepathically said "What are you doing here? Your not supposed to be here!"

He was a bit grumpy about it too. The other rock men same but never took their eyes of the lightning in the tubes. Then in an instant i was gone back.

I know i tried to go back at a later date but they had strengthened the entrance and i could'nt get through the last little bit of rock. The feeling was i could not stay within the rock for any length of time and had to come back quickly.

Thats the dream. Has anyone else dreamt a similar dream or been to that place ? I know it was a real place, or even if it was only real in a spritual sense .Any feedback would be appreciated.

Oh yeah the regarding the three rock men, i've never looked at the three wise monkeys in the same way since. One of my interpretations of the dream might be the light was energy being sucked down into the earth and even though i didn't see where it ended up ,the feeling was that it was being recycled .

Was that light us humans???

I had to edit your post, just so that I could read and understand it. Walls of text and lack of punctuation really make it difficult to read

I once had a dream that I was sitting comtemplating something, when I became of aware of the presence of watchers. Their group was as big as a mountain range, each one their own seperate mountain size being. I was struck by the tremendous love I felt from them. It was as if they were a group of grown-ups and I was a toddler in a playpen.

On the horizon, I saw human thought forms, flying through the atmosphere in the shape of neon like question marks!

edit on 9-12-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by my1percent

Wow, that's pretty cool. I wish I could have experiences like that.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Hi windword thanks for fixing my text . I only went to year 8 at school didn't get to typewriters so i'm a one finger typer and i tried to puntuate it best i could in the preview but i cant figure out the buttons that will give space to the paragraphs ( on my moms old typewriter i might have been able to) but they have changed .People will probably judge me for my lack of education but then they would be narrow minded. thanks for fixing it for me!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikehawk

Mikehawk thanks for your comment but i believe there is a price for these experiences we all have our purpose though sometimes i wonder cheers

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

It's cool. If I was typing on my phone my post would be totally unreadable! I can't find anything on my phone keyboard, ceptin da numbers!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

windword yes i felt love from them too, but like tough love , i was a naughty child sort of

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Reads to me like perhaps you're trying to overcome a challenge in your life now or trying to rearrange challange from somewhere in your past. Add to that what might be a creative mind and you've got yourself an interesting dream.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

steveknows life is rarely without challenges at least mine is anyway . I sometimes wish i had a useful creative mind ( as i am one of those people whos had a long apprenticeship in life with lots of challenges.)Then i could get a good job .Its dissapointing being a late starter . I've been up all night and there goes my spelling thats life

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I haven't been to the cave where you were but I believe I have been to one of the underground cities.
I was in a dream but it was one of those that are really real and are more like memories. I and my husband were archaeologists (we are not in reality) and we entered a cave that led to tunnels, we got lost. We ran out of water and it was really hot down there.
Then we were found and I regained consciousness in a type of cottage hospital on a high bed.
The lady was holding a hand held scanner (like Star Trek) and was scanning me. When she got to my left shoulder area her demeanor changed and I sensed she was concerned. I asked what was wrong but she answered vaguely, something about I was fine the lack of water and heat hadn't harmed me.

I looked around and I saw a German Shepherd dog come in and then sniff me and go out again. I asked where my husband was and was told he was in better shape than I was and he was out exploring.

I asked if I could look around. I went outside the 'house' and noticed it was a painted exterior wall which was peeling in some areas. I thought it seems to be quite old. Next to the house was a field of wheat blowing in a cool wind.
I looked up and I could see the roof of the cave but it was very high; 100s of feet tall.
I then woke up and wrote it down.

A few years later I found out about the hollow earth theory; but it's more like a pomegranate bubble; one at the North pole and one at the South pole. Admiral Byrd has visited both.(Google him.)
The Earth can not be hollow, where would the crystal go?

Since then I have found a report that suggests that there are over 300 underground cities all over the Earth-the Mayans, the Greeks.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Once you realize how the earth is constantly producing energy that we can use safely and without pollution, underground living becomes possible, even preferable.

I used to astral project as a kid and I hadn't done it for a long time but I believe I had astrally journeyed there in this dream.
A few days later my body broke down with adrenal exhaustion, I think the lady knew.
(I know people will say my mind was telling me how ill I really was but I am pretty sure I astrally projected.)
Peace

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

reply to post by steveknows

steveknows life is rarely without challenges at least mine is anyway . I sometimes wish i had a useful creative mind ( as i am one of those people whos had a long apprenticeship in life with lots of challenges.)Then i could get a good job .Its dissapointing being a late starter . I've been up all night and there goes my spelling thats life

If I'm understanding you correctly I need to tell you that a lack of education does not limit a creative mind. It only limits opportunity.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Hi , this is my first thread as i've got past 20 posts .First i want to say everything i have said on here about my experiences are not lies . Since joining i noticed people suggesting that others get on here and lie for various reasons. There are threads that bait, and in talking to my husband about this, he said( like i thought )just ignore and keep relating what you wish. I got the hint i should be on skunk works ,when i relayed this to my man he said "yeah you belong with the mixed nuts not the cashews, lol ,even brought a smile to he's face. Ok im finished with the jokes!! Now ,here goes, not long after an episode of missing time with a strange experience i had a period of say, rich dreaming. This is the most interesting dream i've ever had. I went through thick solid rock and arrived in a huge cavern to my left were three ( i can best describe them as rock men )they were sitting and sort of not really fat tummys like buddhas but they were large not skinny , and made out of rock.They knew i was there, my attention turned to the right and the most amazing thing i've ever seen beautiful but sort of terrifiying too , awe , awesome .There , up in the far distant roof of the cavern , was an electrical thunder storm .The lightning was being drawn towards where the rock men and i were( by the way they were at a left angle and i was standing on a sort of viewing platform like when your overlooking a waterfall) we were all watching the lightning, as it was drawn closer, it was sucked down tubes, the tubes were across the cavern on the opposite rock wall( imagine your on a viewing platform looking at a waterfall sort of senario) the lightning ENERGY was then sucked down and away,
where the tubes went i couldn't see .It was awesome amazing beautifull scary. Next thing, i turned to look at the rock men ,now one was looking straight at me and telepathically said what are you doing here ? your not supposed to be here ! and he was a bit grumpy about it too the other rock men same but never took their eyes of the lightning in the tubes then in an instant i was gone back. I know i tried to go back at a later date but they had strengthened the entrance and i could'nt get through the last little bit of rock and the feeling was i could not stay within the rock for any length of time and had to come back quickly Thats the dream. Has anyone else dreamt a similar dream or been to that place ? I know it was a real place or even if it was only real in a spritual sense .Any feedback would be appreciated ,Oh yeah the regarding the three rock men ,i've never looked at the three wise monkeys in the same way since. One of my interpretations of the dream might be the light was energy being sucked down into the earth and even though i didn't see where it ended up ,the feeling was that it was being recycled . Was that light us humans???

Pretty good post man. Could be the earth's rotational energy being harnessed? Something Tesla was good at working with.

Could be it's what Vril-ya is described as in one of Edward Lytton's books.
Mind you that's more fluid-base than lightning based.

I do think that there's more likelihood of there being a hollow / honeycombed, thick crust than an actual 'hollowed out' earth.
All the accounts I can think of speak of there being 'rings' or 'levels' within the earth.
Now the big question for me is what the inhabitants are like, as I think (as a general rule) they are a bit unfriendly and don't like us that much.

In my youth I had dreams of emerging from a dark cavern into a light-like paradise. With the only way of getting to it from going through caves etc.

Could be some of us have to travel through such places to get to whatever paradise we are heading for??

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Dude, you were traveling inside your mind which is located inside your brain which is in your head. so in a way you were right, you were traveling not in the earth but inside something hollow, yes.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WillowToad

Why are you nasty, did i touch a nerve

new topics

top topics

join