It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daily Show, Rick Scott, Pam Bondi and a Cup of????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This story has been funny in Tallahassee all week, but it's even funnier today! A Daily Show rep has been harassing Florida lawmakers that supported the drug-testing bill.

Yesterday, he asked Rick Scott to pee in a cup. Scott handled it pretty well, but then appeared to get a little flustered on the next question.

Today, Pam Bondi was a true Girl Scout, and she came PREPARED!!!!

When 'Daily Show' asks Attorney General Pam Bondi to pee in a cup, she hands them a cup
By Mary Ellen Klas, Times/Herald Tallahassee Bureau
In Print: Friday, December 9, 2011

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TALLAHASSEE — Attorney General Pam Bondi was ready when Daily Show personality Aasif Mandvi approached her Thursday in the Capitol.

"You supported the TANF drug test bill and I am just wondering if today you would be willing to undergo a drug test of your own … " said Mandvi, who had asked Gov. Rick Scott for a urine sample Wednesday.

He was referring to the bill legislators approved last year requiring welfare recipients to pass a drug test. The measure has been put on hold by an Orlando court.

Bondi pulled out a plastic cup and said, "Well, that's very interesting that you should say that, because as attorney general, I'm always prepared."

"You have a sample of your urine!'' Mandvi exclaimed. "Is this really your urine?"

"Thank you. Have a great day,'' Bondi said as she and her entourage walked away. "My name's on the top."

Mandvi looked at the cup. "It says Pam Bondi. I don't know if it's really urine, though.''

He smelled it. "It's apple juice."

He tasted it. "It's apple juice."

The Daily Show also asked several legislators to pee in a cup. Those who have agreed: Rep. Joe Abruzzo, D-West Palm Beach; Rep. Jose Feliz Diaz, R-Miami; Rep. Darryl Rouson, D-St. Petersburg; and Rep. Scott Randolph, D-Orlando.

Source
edit on 9-12-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I would pee in a cup for The Daily Show.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Just being a smart ass or did he really have something to hide? Im counting on he had something to hide, being some what important matter and with others giving samples it seems to me he was trying to sneak his way out and play funny guy. Who knows, I like the Daily show though.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

So would I, and I think it would be HILARIOUS if Pam Bondi's office came back out and said, "No that really was urine, we can't believe he drank it."

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

we can't believe he drank it.
reply to post by getreadyalready

Yeah I would prob # myself. lol

new topics

join