It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark Bingham's Obituary was ready 13 days before 9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by snowcrash911

I am Aldo Marquis!
No, I am Aldo Marquis!
No, I am Aldo Marquis!

Your paranoia is amusing and does nothing to help your case.

So can you point out where Paul Thompson is wrong? Because pointing out govt evidence which can be fabricated doesn't change Paul Thompson's findings. Pointing out this alleged connection to Mossad only intensifies the need for a real investigation as it clearly leaves the fingerprints of intelligence agencies. There is also a possibility that his uncle is not Mossad and this is carefully circulated disinformation correct?

So it is possible for there to be two Ziad Jarrah's still right?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WetBlanky

I am Aldo Marquis!
No, I am Aldo Marquis!
No, I am Aldo Marquis!

Your paranoia is amusing and does nothing to help your case.

Your apparent sock puppeting doesn't help yours. Again, you are in violation of the T & C.

So can you point out where Paul Thompson is wrong?

I can point out that Ziad Jarrah's DNA was found at the crash site:

The Bundeskriminalamt (BKA - German Federal Police) provided DNA profiles obtained from search warrants conducted on Ziad Jarrah's girlfriend (Aysel Sengun) residence. The FBI laboratory compared the DNA profiles provided by the BKA, with DNA profiles from the four sets of unknown human remains recovered at the crash site of UAL Flight 93.

The DNA profiles provided by the BKA matched the sample of one of the sets of unknown human remains. (ACS 315N-NY-280350-OUT, Serial 4417.)

Source

That the charred remnants of his passport were found at the crash site:

(Wow, the passport is not unscathed. What to whine about now?)

That his uncle's business card was found at the crash site:

Source

And his boarding pass:

... which is not forged, unless Glargod can show otherwise through empirical photo analysis, rather than attempting to demonstrate forgery feasibility by producing weak forgeries which are easily exposed.

And lastly, refraining from iterating over the the full laundry list of evidence against Jarrah, including flight lessons at Arne Kruithof, the mock cockpit found at his house, his contacts with Al Qaeda and the suicide note sent to his girlfriend in Germany, there is his contact with Atta

...and his presence in an Al Qaeda camp:

Identity theft? Perhaps. The above, among many other things, proves his presence on board and his intentions.

Because pointing out govt evidence which can be fabricated doesn't change Paul Thompson's findings.

I didn't "point out" the government fabricated his boarding pass, and neither did I "point out" that the Mark Bingham photograph was fabricated. Both are genuine until proven otherwise.

Pointing out this alleged connection to Mossad only intensifies the need for a real investigation as it clearly leaves the fingerprints of intelligence agencies.

If that were true, no intelligence agent could infiltrate any group without his targets all being agents by association. Let's call this the "agent by association" fallacy. This depends on the context. What it tells me, is that Mossad was possibly/likely informed about Jarrah.

There is also a possibility that his uncle is not Mossad and this is carefully circulated disinformation correct?

There's also the possibility that Assem Jarrah is the Easter Bunny. That doesn't make it true. (Show some credible evidence)

So it is possible for there to be two Ziad Jarrah's still right?

Repetition. See above.

edit on 11-12-2011 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This has gone off-topic though, the topic is letsrollforum's sorry, baseless accusations of a 9/11 victim being "in on it".

Since I've shown there are problems with the date/time fields in the EXIF metadata, this claim is without merit, not only on the basis of the argument just mentioned, but on the basis of the cumulative evidence supporting Bingham's boarding, presence on the plane, phone call to his mother and... the fact that Bingham is now dead and has never been seen alive again. May he rest in peace.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I'm far from up to speed on the intricacies of the various 9/11 theories, however, I did go around the block a couple of times on another forum with a September Clues believer about "VicSims." Even the primary victims and families cited as impostors can easily be proven to exist all the way back to childhood just by using the internet alone. I'm far from a knee jerk supporter of the government but there is something very disgusting to me about these claims. And I'd like to see what would happen if any of these No Plane theorists dared to go to Shanksville, PA and announce at the annual memorial service that victims were fabricated and surviving family are paid actors.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

That is the charred remains of Bush's passport ... well the Bast!@# should have been on the plane

HAHAHA

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

I'm far from up to speed on the intricacies of the various 9/11 theories, however, I did go around the block a couple of times on another forum with a September Clues believer about "VicSims." Even the primary victims and families cited as impostors can easily be proven to exist all the way back to childhood just by using the internet alone. I'm far from a knee jerk supporter of the government but there is something very disgusting to me about these claims. And I'd like to see what would happen if any of these No Plane theorists dared to go to Shanksville, PA and announce at the annual memorial service that victims were fabricated and surviving family are paid actors.

I've had a few rounds with the disgusting clowns at LETS ROLL about FDNY firefighter Robert Cordice

Cordice is from Little Falls NJ (Next town over from me) - his mother was a long time resident. Was member of
same Catholic church, used to see her on Sundays

The town has dedicated a memorial park to Cordice and other resident who died in WTC

www.northjersey.com...

In this part of New Jersey nearly every town lost at least resident at WTC

So far these clowns have not come up with rational reason of where all the missing people went

My neighbor lady lost 2 of her sons who worked for Cantor Fitzgerald

The local train stations became memorials as for months the cars of the victims sat in the parking lots

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911

BTW, that surveillance footage obviously proves 9/11 happened on 9/12.

edit on 11-12-2011 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

That obviously is not my opinion however extreme manipulation is my concern however.

So on top of all the other WTF events that day, we are to walk away with understanding that the most protected building in the entire WORLD has faulty and unreliable surveillance.
Gotcha!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glargod

That is the charred remains of Bush's passport ... well the Bast!@# should have been on the plane

HAHAHA

I never did quite understand the passport needs for in-country kamikaze flights?....... but that's for another thread. On second thought, who cares anymore? We were duped and now paying the price. Welcome to the New World........
edit on 11-12-2011 by Human_Alien because: passport

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The fact is our government can create any document including boarding passes. They already proved themselves as habitual liars. Why would anyone want to believe what our government has to say?
Just because the government presents a document and claims it’s real, it doesn’t mean they are being truthful about their presentation.

The fact is every piece of evidence the government has presented to get their prosecutions is very questionable, none of the evidence have any legal chain of evidence. The fact is no one has ever challenged the government on their evidences.
The fact is the government doesn’t like us asking questions, their silence on this event (911) is proof enough.

edit on 11-12-2011 by impressme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Speaking for myself, I am not sure that "the government" did anything but sit back and "let it happen" for the sake of money.

I still say that "terrorists" were the culprits, but not the people who we were led to believe to be terrorists. The terrorists is the 'cabal' that calls for total world domination by any means. Politicians are too sloppy to make anything like this happen. Have you all not been watching the GOP? all but one make fools of themselves on a fairly regular basis.What you need is an amoral think tank of brains, and financial backing by an amoral group..

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Its far more easier to fund and run your own terror cell, than to fake it all.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

A terror cell with control over the media, government, law enforcement and academia.

Lightweight aluminum wings can't cut structural steel columns in the real world.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glargod

HAHAHA

Unfortunately, Glargod, this forgery, too, is easily exposed.

Before I get into it, let me first point out to you that you're now accusing John J. Ross, Jr., Supervisory Forensic Document Examiner from the Forensic Document Laboratory at INS of being "in on it", since he is the one who forensically evaluated the charred remnants of Jarrah's passport for the FBI. His forensic evaluation can be found here. When will you be confronting him?

Ignoring for convenience the fact that you've used George W. Bush (and in color), let's proceed.

First, there's the machine readable zone:

You haven't forged this area, and the reason for this is obvious: you have neither the knowledge of INS procedures nor the required expertise of identity documents to forge the machine readable zone convincingly. This is fatal error no #1.

Second, there's the EXIF data.

XResolution - 96
YResolution - 96
ResolutionUnit - Inch
Software - Paint.NET v3.5.10

I can't be 100% sure you haven't deliberately inserted fake EXIF data to pull my leg. However, whether or not the EXIF data is genuine, it certainly doesn't support authenticity. Here's why. As far as I can tell, the original source for the picture of Jarrah's charred passport is the 9/11 Commission Staff report "9/11 And Terrorist Travel", which was released August 24, 2004.

Paint dot NET verson 3.5.10, however, was not released until October 9, 2011. Kind of embarrassing blunder to make, don't you think? Fatal error no. #2.

It's doubtful that the US Government would even use a non-standard tool like Paint dot NET, let alone in August 2004, considering that the initial release of version 1.0 was in May 2004. Again, regardless of whether the EXIF data was deliberately inserted by you or normally saved by Paint dot NET, even a fleeting, cursory glance exposes forgery.

And I haven't even discussed the ink stamp marks that overlay Jarrah's picture in the unburned passport fragment, but not in your sub-par forgery attempt.

There are additional methods and techniques I have at my disposal to reveal forgery, so you wouldn't even have succeeded had you done a better job. I'm not going to make it easier for you by revealing them now. Some of them are easy, others are more complex, and you've certainly failed to account for them because I've already checked and your forgery fails to deceive these detection methods. The same goes for the Jarrah/snowcrash911 boarding pass forgery, but I decided not to mention that because I felt I had proven my case to satisfaction. Had I posted that, I'm sure some readers of this thread would have broken out in a fit of emphatic laughter.

By the way, it's much easier for forgers to use downsized, downsampled pictures, such as the one of Jarrah's passport I resized to better fit ATS forum width. You should have used the one from the original source instead, using the original resolution, which allows better forensic scrutiny.

In short, you SUCK at image forgery, so I suggest you apply your "skills" to something more suited to your talent: inserting beaver shots into Paris Hilton skirt pics for tabloid magazines or overlaying abs onto the beer bellies of Hollywood actors for the benefit of gossip rag reading, bonbon munching housewives.

You owe Mark Bingham's family an apology.

Cheers!
edit on 12-12-2011 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by impressme
The fact is our government can create any document including boarding passes.

Onus probandi. Possibility does not equal factual reality.

They already proved themselves as habitual liars. Why would anyone want to believe what our government has to say?

1. Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus
  2. Petitio Principii/Circular Argument (the suspect entity can never exonerate itself)
  3. Why would anybody believe what you have to say?

Just because the government presents a document and claims it’s real, it doesn’t mean they are being truthful about their presentation.

Argument from ignorance.

The fact is every piece of evidence the government has presented to get their prosecutions is very questionable, none of the evidence have any legal chain of evidence.

Are you familiar with the Moussaou trial?

The fact is no one has ever challenged the government on their evidences.

Huh?

The fact is the government doesn’t like us asking questions, their silence on this event (911) is proof enough.

Proof of what? Absolute proof exists in mathematics and in vodka. Silence by any party doesn't specifically prove any theory. I agree there is a cover-up, still, cumulative evidence must be considered, and each claim shall have to be scrutinized on its own merits. I see your point, but, given the many hoaxes and wild goose chases 9/11 researches are asked to indulge, only to find such claims dubious, speculative, baseless, wholly unwarranted or blatantly false, one should ask how much of the supposition "the government is the suspect" is the product of a circular argument. Such fallacies must be avoided.
edit on 12-12-2011 by snowcrash911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Like I said earlier...

(Wow, the passport is not unscathed. What to whine about now?)

Well.... apparently the straw grasped was sub-par, easily exposed tinkering with the photo to attempt to "prove" forgery. Two attempts, two times fail. What's next? If the passport is pristine, it's fake. If it's not, it's fake too. Who can argue with that?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Letsrollforums.... What a cesspit.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Unfortunately, Glargod, this forgery, too, is easily exposed.

Friend, I am not accusing anyone of anything. In both forgeries produced by myself, I am simply trying to point out that with the means and motives, a forgery CAN be produced.

The boarding pass took me 5 minutes to create, and the passport took me 15 min (as I was gagging from the fact that I had to work on Bush ugly mug).

Again, with means and motive anything can be forged and conveniently made available to anyone.

I am glad that you presented the original boarding pass and passport, for I did not have the canvas to make my forgeries. They; however, did not sway me in any directions when it comes to my perception of the events of 9/11. I believed from the live broadcast and maintain to this day that the event of 9/11 was an orchestrated demonstration instigated by a cabal for the purpose of enticing a war and furthering the socioeconomic decline of the global situation.

But, that is just me. Your evidence; considering the likelihood of its existence and mysterious source of origin , bares no weight on my judgement of the events, perpetrators, means and motives.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Its far more easier to fund and run your own terror cell, than to fake it all.

I agree, but consider where the funding comes from and who the cell participants are.

I say, it is easier to fund, run your cell, make it happen, then point the finger at a convenient target and let the consequences generate revenue (consider the event of 9/11 as a financial investment)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowcrash911
Letsrollforums.... What a cesspit.

Being mindful of the censorship double-standard in place here, LetsRollForums is a place where they research the truth. Period. They're not afraid of any "taboo" subjects, and consequently they're blurring the line between "conspiracy" theory and history.

Here is an excellent example of one of their articles:

False Fronts For A False Flag

Good Times, Bad Times

The Word Trade Center was conceived during the euphoria of the post WWII years. Negotiations began during the “Camelot” period of the Kennedy administration; a time of growth and optimism, but by the time the construction was completed, times had changed. No one wanted it, and no one seemed to like the Port Authority much either.

When considering the history and the timing of events, as well as the nature of many of the people involved, I contend:

Minoru Yamasaki was chosen as architect because he would comply to the client’s wishes, even if their wishes didn’t seem to make sense.

Once the land was purchased and demolition began, there was no turning back, even for the builders.

The World Trade Center twin towers were never fully completed. The towers were capped without all the floors installed. From a business and construction perspective, this would make it possible to build-out floors as the space was leased, or not build them out if the space couldn’t be leased. The trusses were installed, but not all the floors. Whether the intent was to build-out all the floors later or not, the towers didn’t need all the floors installed for structural integrity.

Due to galvanic corrosion, in the mid-80’s it was decided the WTC needed to be demolished, which would have cost the Port Authority billions of dollars (many times their investment), threatening the future of their authority.

False-front companies, or real companies exaggerating their losses, comprised most, if not all of the tenants at the time of destruction.

Aside from achieving the demolition of the “white-elephants” known as the Twin Towers, the destruction of the WTC destroyed evidence and silenced investigations into institutional corruption within big business, big finance, military, and government.

Here is a link for readers who would like an idea of the contents that was missing from the rubble pile:

28 Pages Of Missing Contents

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join