It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If nuclear war/holocaust started are you OK with ET/good or aliens/bad intervening? Yes or no?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizen6511
the human zoo needs park rangers, the ruling critters have rabbies.

LOVES this input. And your povs make sense about them possible having things to do. But when humans notice a ocean species of fish that has found its way into another ecosystem humans step in to assist w/o no gain so its possible the ET/Aliens have within them the same CREATOR embedded energy to interact when needed and a planet launching nukes SCREAMS WE NEED HELP AND NEED IT SSON. So I dont know maybe they care maybey some dont. I also hope and PRAY mankind doesnt FAIL with the tech toys of destruction. Thanks citizen6511

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Its not their problem. IF they wanted to step in and do something then we prolly couldn't stop them from doing it. I'm sure they would say "We warned them about those nukes...Serves them right..." then they would fly away to whatever star system they came from.

-SAP-
edit on 9-12-2011 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

[color]cyan]
OK. I'd be insane if I wanted bad Aliens to intervene and stupid if I did not want good Aliens to intervene.

No this is keeping in mind that AS OF NOW THE CURRENT HUMAN AWARNESS LEVEL FORBIDS TOTAL UNDERSTANDING OF THEM-So some may view their actions as bad or mean say if they closed all factories of Earth eliminated cellular effects and other nonnatural effects of TERRA completly dismanteled ALL militaries of EAETH ect. EVEN if GOD sent them to do it so you wouldnt be insane its just how you preceive them until you become more UNIVERSALLY AWARE.

Originally posted by Blaine91555
I'd think they would simply cross Earth off their tourist maps and visit other places having decided this is a lousy place to take the family for a holiday outing.

Yes but look from a human prespective if you are on vacation in S.carolina beach and its nice greatplace to be but 5 miles o you left its a simmering mess with poision clouds the overall vibrations feel bad when you look there you wont just leave it like that as a species you would try to FIX that area knowing it will effect you side of the beaches vibes. See
and thanks for sharing

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
Its not their problem. IF they wanted to step in and do something then we prolly couldn't stop them from doing it. I'm sure they would say "We warned them about those nukes...Serves them right..." then they would fly away to whatever star system they came from.

-SAP-

I would hope they cared a little aout their universal family of Earth to atleast prevent any mass destruction from going down. But you know some may care others may lol and still others may ignore like THEY DID IT AGAIN SMH
Hopefully humanity wont make this mistake in these times HOPEFULLY...
Thanks for your input

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

all i'm saying is that everyone that's ok with such intervention, regardless if it's by benevolent or malevolent beings, is out of his mind. we have our free will - that free will lets us blow ourselves up. if that's how it goes - so what? we're spiritual beings, we won't die. earth? they'll clean it up faster than you think.

any intervention will mean they're messing with our free will for their own agenda, regardless of their intentions. that's not something you want.

sidenote, STOP ABUSING CAPS LOCK (or SHIFT key), start using interpunction and read your posts before posting - because i'm not sure if you're so young or... you catch my drift.

god sent? i am my own god.
over & out.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If I had the chance to ask a question too ET -- My first question, would be how many Earth type planets have had intelligent civilizations made extinct by nuclear holocaust's in our galaxy?

I do not think that any ET race, good or bad, will help us at all during any nuclear intervention. I sense that that the other-worlder's are just waiting for the chance for us too destroy ourselves; as in the extinction of the human race here on Earth.

This will give the other-worlder's, the chance to takeover our rare jewelled planet called Earth, without violating the prime-directive of non-intervention, [if their is one;] by not violating any galactic laws about imperialism.

edit on 9-12-2011 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Hey, just occurred to me, how on earth did the bad guys get on that ballot? They are behind what the madmen are doing here. This is the dark side plan. And typically if they are close to a major depopulation, they would ensure as much karma and blood on everyones hands as possible to drag as many down as they can. Have you ever noticed that in disaster movies, people pull together. It won't be just a disaster, it has to be something else. We already have billions starving and thats big on the things we could do. How do we eliminate the worst disasters and curtail them, feed the poor! Don't wait for government they gain by not doing it.
edit on 9-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

I see Ernos86, you feel its a game of wait till this planets inhabitants destroy it then they can move in for the prize EARTH. Hmm now I feel there are other like Earth worlds and I dont see whay they ALL have to be inhabited so why wouldnt they just go to the uninhabited instead of come to a toxic waste zone of hell. I would not want to be bothered with it unless I was part of sphere clean up team otherwise I would avoid it and use my techs to find something FRESH untouched which there has to be somewhere.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

-SAP-

I would hope they cared a little aout their universal family of Earth to atleast prevent any mass destruction from going down. But you know some may care others may lol and still others may ignore like THEY DID IT AGAIN SMH
Hopefully humanity wont make this mistake in these times HOPEFULLY...
Thanks for your input

I'm sure some "Nordic" aliens would care seeing as how we and them are close to the same race. But if it was a bunch of reptoids or something I'm sure they would love for us blow ourselves up.

I'm sure to them we look like a bunch of psycopathic apes lol

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Hey, just occurred to me, how on earth did the bad guys get on that ballot?

well I figured I would add to the overall picture and try and keep it as realistic as possible. SOme of the bad may not want humans destroyed especially if they are the LOWER dimension parasiting of the human emotions KIND. You know would man want all the livestock of Earth to suddenly die off leaving ??? other then the usual flora to eat? So I added them in. I dont know how well they cosmos is understood so I just kept it simple and gave good and bad versions interacting..

They are behind what the madmen are doing here. This is the dark side plan. And typically if they are close to a major depopulation, they would ensure as much karma and blood on everyones hands as possible to drag as many down as they can. Have you ever noticed that in disaster movies, people pull together. It won't be just a disaster, it has to be something else. We already have billions starving and thats big on the things we could do. How do we eliminate the worst disasters and curtail them, feed the poor! Don't wait for government they gain by not doing it.

I agree some of what may be considered the bad may be influencing the depopulation but again there may be some who are just benine to the whole human species and would be viewed as bad or mean since they may not interact with humans how humans preceive as being good. and those may not want the TRUE EVOL ones to thrive here because it may destabalize them. I know I get waaaaaayyy outta box sometimes Unity_99, but thats how they were input in the OP..
@We already have billions starving and thats big on the things we could do. How do we eliminate the worst disasters and curtail them, feed the poor! Don't wait for government they gain by not doing it. [color=cyan] these I feel can be FIXED by the SPECIES OF MAN if matured genetically correct*

edit on 12/9/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I'm sure to them we look like a bunch of psycopathic apes lol

-SAP-

Could be mistaken for cosmic psy ops
but it depends on how they see. Some say the Reptilians to be of a more spiritual either good or bad but of a spiritual nature they can be within 3rd dimension and higher and lower so to them you may look like a young one of them just still in 3d
SO I wouldnt prejudge them this way there may be positive spirits and negative who can see where human spirits go in afterlife. ENERGY
Interesting psychological point..

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
in order to understand we will it seems, be taken to the cliff edge. if the issues on hunger/resources/pollution/conflict etc etc are not addressed we may end up at that point sooner than we think. what happens from there onwards imo will require an attitude of 'a constant work in progress' on many levels if it's not too late.
did you ever have the feeling the processor was nudging you to certain trains of thought?
regards fakedirt.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

So perhaps would benevolents or neutrals step in. I remember somebody telling me that the dark side had infiltrated the federation and that the dark side was going to win, and the eclipses would all play a part. Now, what he meant was hard to determine, and when this was told, my friend was basically confined to a tree and it was like channeling, something with gravity that kept threatening me spoke through him. I thought, hmmm... are we the federation then? Is that a reference to us in the tests. Is he saying that the positive loving souls that were born in this world through tests have all but been taken over now? Or did he mean strictly above in a kind mid management level?

Also the eclipses, seem to be times of portalling in darkness?

Working on ourselves and striving to find how to help those around us, nudge people to think of others and pull out of this lowering of their frequency is very important.

I have a strong feeling it was us here he meant. And that we have family watching over. And they can help us more and more as we recover our love. Its interactive.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt
in order to understand we will it seems, be taken to the cliff edge. if the issues on hunger/resources/pollution/conflict etc etc are not addressed we may end up at that point sooner than we think. what happens from there onwards imo will require an attitude of 'a constant work in progress' on many levels if it's not too late.
did you ever have the feeling the processor was nudging you to certain trains of thought?
regards fakedirt.

I agree and wish it didnt have to come to that thats like saying to appreciate LIFE you gotta almost DIE and here being no prevention device preventing you from dyng except instinct.

@did you ever have the feeling the processor was nudging you to certain trains of thought? If you mean family sending and hping to see receptivness works then yes is it forced programming not feel so seems LOGIC based...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

So perhaps would benevolents or neutrals step in. I remember somebody telling me that the dark side had infiltrated the federation and that the dark side was going to win, and the eclipses would all play a part. Now, what he meant was hard to determine, and when this was told, my friend was basically confined to a tree and it was like channeling, something with gravity that kept threatening me spoke through him. I thought, hmmm... are we the federation then? Is that a reference to us in the tests. Is he saying that the positive loving souls that were born in this world through tests have all but been taken over now? Or did he mean strictly above in a kind mid management level?

Also the eclipses, seem to be times of portalling in darkness?

Working on ourselves and striving to find how to help those around us, nudge people to think of others and pull out of this lowering of their frequency is very important.

I have a strong feeling it was us here he meant. And that we have family watching over. And they can help us more and more as we recover our love. Its interactive.

LIGHT SHALL shine in darkness in battle within darkness dark is forced to LITE its way to see LIGHT attacks and by illuminating its way the dark that is it basically proves it NEEDS LIGHT STILL. SO I dont think LIGHT is in any way intgrity unsafe. Darkness may have more around now that you sense due to astral practices* But there are some POWERFULL LIGHTS. Now was it reference to man being overtaken by Darkness maybe but still exist men of LIGHT who cannot be adjusted. So dont worry too much into it Unity_99 KEEP FAITH THAT YOU HAVE.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Well the astral has only been, while I sleep and don't know, ie unconscious to my waking hours, and being pulled. And then some kind of lucid meditation that I can reach. I am still on the quest of consciously leaving, and have floated on top of my body but because I was aware of being conscious couldn't leave. It was actually odd, twice now, my body went totally numb, there was this loud rush of vibrational noise the second time, and I was floating on my self. I also had a level kick in in meditation, where the heavy deadened body sensation came instantly with suddenly my breathing halted or skipped, altered, it was like switching a dial in brain wave. I have only one goal in this, to the top. For the answers. I have a feeling that the boundaries I experience are to keep me safe, from distortions, a part of my own tests, because quite a few memories have been given, and my friend said I wasn't interested in their lower construct astrals, but had a very big goal in mind and probably permissions are needed in earth school. When I reach with lucidity the levels, higher, I blank out, and wake up sometimes with some insights and answers.

My friend also had not intended on channeling anything, he was going through some inner struggles with anger and blame still, and still hadn't forgiven family for not giving him the direction he wanted and for his life, and drew up a flower of life geometry drawing to put by his bed while he slept. It was spontaneous, just he was gone and something else was there that wanted to kill me. It really freaked me out.

I think we're the federation level in the tests, at least some of us, and that we really need to work on reclaiming our love. Giving gifts. That more and more can be done. The only other thing I can think of is that this school is considered far too hijacked and they just stop it.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I think we're the federation level in the tests, at least some of us, and that we really need to work on reclaiming our love. Giving gifts. That more and more can be done. The only other thing I can think of is that this school is considered far too hijacked and they just stop it.

You may be right who knows what qualifications are needed to meet their requirements the Federation. And as many of us who do try to assist the herd are doing our best. Even with these interwebs conscious threads from all directions effecting so tha could be. As far as school or matrix hijacked its possible but would require a master to me it seemes like lowers who just have had power for so long and began to misuse it. Like say you for instance were asked to oversee the newest human or whatever species and after say 30 million years you got bored and felt they arnt returning no time soon or they would of been here so you take your agenda into the school or matrix. the sad part is 30 million years on earth may only be a 20 minute trip back and forth for them in their craft or way of travel. I just think All we can o to assist for now is try to keep the vibrations up become pillars so if or when sadness strikes those pillars will support spiritually those in need. I just hope our cosmic FAMILY will not sit and let this go to hell if thats whats planned if its up to earth inhabitants then thse below need to help too unless they are positivly effected by human negatives..

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Erno86

I see Ernos86, you feel its a game of wait till this planets inhabitants destroy it then they can move in for the prize EARTH. Hmm now I feel there are other like Earth worlds and I dont see whay they ALL have to be inhabited so why wouldnt they just go to the uninhabited instead of come to a toxic waste zone of hell. I would not want to be bothered with it unless I was part of sphere clean up team otherwise I would avoid it and use my techs to find something FRESH untouched which there has to be somewhere.

Thanks

The Earth could possibly still be a livable enviroment for certain biological species, after mankind has wiped themselves off the face of the Earth; due to a nuclear holocaust.

For example: Chernoble... which has a thriving,[though slightly radioactive,] healthy biological population of wolves, moose, deer, birds and 6 foot long catfish in the rivers. It is a place that is off-limits too people except for scientific personnel. Look at Hiroshima, and Nagasaki on the island of Japan; which hosts thriving human populations as well.

In our quadrant of the galaxy, [ as in the center of our galaxy for the divided four quadrants,] you could possibly have difficulty in finding typical Earth type planet's; especially ones that are uninhabited.

Foofighter's

Erno86

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
they are here, they are only witnessing.

I hope then that MANKIND WILL MATURE AND NT MAKE A COMPLETE COSMIC FOOL OF ITSELF.. Sad, and do you feel ALL are present or just the usual who come here into this dimension, antar?? I just feel some have orders like the 2/3 who remained in heaven in angel aspect to take care of things in this region or realm or dimension.. Thanks for your input antar

I am not the messenger my friend but to answer in my own thoughts, mankind is not even being taken seriously yet, not in the bigger picture anyway. Certain people or individuals who display a more open aura or energy field which can fluctuate from moment to moment are able to catch things periodically which most do not. Kind of like living in a 2 dimensional world and getting glimpses of the 3rd.

Some people take the ball and run with the little glimpses and become experts in their field and even come to believe their super human connection because of those who hold them up on a pedestal.

We are looked at as fools, this I am sure of. But when I say words like Elephant or Dolphin, Dog, sheep, cat. a solitary picture comes to mind right? This is how humanity is also viewed, as a whole, all 7 billion of us, as one single race of humanoid.

It would be literally impossible for 'all' to be here representing the different star systems and galaxies, dimensions, but there are some here so humble and silent just taking note of the changes upon the living planet,
like a child who desires to own a pet, one day in the future that same soul will be caretaking planets.

Depending upon what you really wish to know, there are of course others here that do not have caretaking in mind at all and those are the hidden messengers of humanities doom.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I would welcome the aliens.
OR is thet what we are Made to think!!!

they can Not be more evil than who runs things now.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join