It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new video of Grey Alien Pilots Filmed At Area 51

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
and people wonder why they get attacked whenever supposed footage is oncovered (meaning - uploaded to YouTube).

Really?

Really...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The alien pilots filmed at area 51, 2011 is from Stephen Hannard of Alien Disclosure Group UK. And from his below Facebook page a snippet that explains it all to me.

Snippet: Bio on FB

I am Stephen Hannard, Founder of the Alien Disclosure Group UK, one of the biggest and most successful disclosure based websites in Europe. I am also the Co-Director of Cosmic Disclosure Productions, a company set up in 2004 to finance and produce short videos and full documentaries concerning the Extraterrestrial, and Paranormal Issue.

Main website will re-open soon along with the weekly ADG radio show. In the meantime please support our Youtube channel, Twitter and our Facebook page, and stay informed. Thanks.

source: www.facebook.com...

Seems I ran across him before in a scam. will look back for the info.
edit on 9-12-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
I'm not saying I can prove 100% that it looks like a puppet, but I'm not sure what it was about this that would convince you it was not a puppet.

So do you have some real alien footage we can use to compare it to? I mean after all how do you know they don't move like puppets?

So this is footage of an alien pilot in flight? Where was the camera man standing?
edit on 9-12-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Wow... There is nothing about that video that screams to me that this could be real... even maybe. The sad part is there are people like the OP who will take anything they come across and buy into it no matter what. It is this kind of garbage that discredits the whole field.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majiq

Wow... There is nothing about that video that screams to me that this could be real... even maybe. The sad part is there are people like the OP who will take anything they come across and buy into it no matter what. It is this kind of garbage that discredits the whole field.

That about sums it up. There are more videos out there that that do the scam so much better. That makes this video as alternative scam and not much new about that either. Who or what are the origins that started the MO? most definitely in the US military after WW2, for more of a why that a what. It's all part of 'fuzzy history' that we are plagued with from above, and compounded laterally from the ignorance of the 'need to know' philosophy endemic in officialdom.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
First, it is obvious CGI, at least to me.

Another interesting feature is the fact that this video is copyrighted in 2011...

If this were really some leaked, top secret footage, I doubt anyone would be dumb enough to put their name on it. The government would be on you in a heart beat.

It wreaks of hoax/fake, big time.

Nothing about it looks even remotely real. Also, the fact that it is being claimed that there is 6 minutes of total footage, including human interaction with an alien? Is that not odd? " Hmm, I have proof that aliens and humans are working together and could in fact, change the way things are on earth for ever, but I think I will just edit the video down to just about nothing....."

It's a bit odd. Me thinks that this is pure crap.
edit on 9-12-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Any footage like this could be, and probably is, CG.

I'm not calling fake. I am saying that unless some seriously incredible high profile witness testimony is attached to or associated with footage like this then who's to say it's anything other than something somebody made on their computer?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
i have to agree with most people it looks fake to me, the "fuzziness" of the video looks a lot like filters from video editing software. i say that just based on my casual use from photoshop, so if anyone with a lot more experience could probably identify what filters were used to make the video like that. all i can say for sure is that gray scale was used on it haha.

also, for a video from 1964 it is very very clean! i mean i don't see any artifacts or lines, which i am sure i am probably making cameras from the 60's sound absolutely awful, but to me it all feels so out of place. it really looks like how scenes in tv today when they do retro stuff try to make the film look from the time, and they don't go overboard with the blurring.

well, that is just my take on it, it would be great to get some with video editing experience. though, i am almost certain it is totally fake.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

i hope you still put the others on

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
So lets check the facts, its apparently a video of an alien Pilot..

A pilot who dies not move (well if it did I didn't spot it)

The photographer then spends the whole time on that one person, never does the camera scan around like a normal person would.

Hmmmmmm

And then we find out if from a guy who runs a disclosure site who JUST HAPPENS to make short films on the subject...

Does anyone need to venture further...

Only to add that the person who posted the FB snippet seems to remember the same person being involved in a scam...

And let me guess, the full 25 minute dvd will be on sale soon...

Er yes....As I leave I'll close the door behind me or shall I leave it open for the rest of the people here to leave this thread..
edit on 10-12-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
man im all about the aliens but this video is just awful! i'm lost for words at how bad this is, the titles are just comical. way to make all us believers look like numptys!

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I don't know ,but money and subscribers seem to be a conduit for many of these video's and the source. please read the comment near the bottom of the page from a post here at ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And another one here at ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And he had a hand in the grey's footage circulating and debunked a few months ago:

lucianarchy.proboards.com...

There are many video's attributed to this group doing a search and many are just as bad if not worse than this one. Thought I had something on him and the alien autopsy hoax, still looking for that documentation.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

ARE YOU RICH??

Otherwise why would you be approached
to purchase the videos when they could

do an 'exclusive' deal with one of the newspapers or TV channels and make mega bucks

Why would they post on youtube for free?

Apparently Judy Faltskog went to the antartic to clinch a deal on some 'Alien Videos'

which were throughly debunked on MANY sites, she said they cost her a fortune

so my advice to you is put your money back in your pocket and don't line the coffers of con.

artists

top topics

<< 1   >>

join