It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Gathering Lists of People with Long Term Food Purchases

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This incident was confirmed, in person, by Oath Keepers Tennessee Chapter President, Rand Cardwell. Here is Rand’s report:

“A fellow veteran contacted me concerning a new and disturbing development. He had been utilizing a Mormon cannery near his home to purchase bulk food supplies. The man that manages the facility related to him that federal agents had visited the facility and demanded a list of individuals that had been purchasing bulk food. The manager informed the agents that the facility kept no such records and that all transactions were conducted on a cash-and-carry basis. The agents pressed for any record of personal checks, credit card transactions, etc., but the manager could provide no such record. The agents appeared to become very agitated and after several minutes of questioning finally left with no information. I contacted the manager and personally confirmed this information.”

www.shtfplan.com...

This is not good. I ve made my fair share of long term food storage purchases for when the SHTF. Not good on my part, i bought it all on my credit card, now they have my info. I never in a million year would have thought I would be placed on a terrorist list. This is turning into a bad George Orwell book.

What the (Bleep) is going on here? Is the 4th Reich rising in America? We are losing this county fast. somthing fishy is going on with these crazy bills being past like,US declared a battle field, FEMA camps being set up, and now this.

Somethings coming guys.

edit on 9-12-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Federal Agents Demand Customer Lists From Mormon Food Storage Facility
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

edit on 9-12-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
the sad part is with all the interwebs info cellphone info and social networks like facebook twitter ect. Many have allready allowed a large database to be built to basically profil any. So if another superpower was eyeing this 1 it would gather all the intel and log it for when their troops touched ground. THAT WAY THEY KNOW WHICH HOMES GOT MOST AMMO FOOD MEDS ECT. SICK Thanks for the update in the OP I guess the threat is if you stockpiled enough to feed a mini army then you become a risk so no large portions...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I had a thread in the survival forum about whether it was possible or plausable that you could be tracked due buying bulk/survival food like food insurance.(www.foodinsurance.com...)

Looks like I was right.... glad I didnt get any. And it looks like its time to dig a new root cellar somewhere and crank out the cans.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Hello there. Please contribute to the ongoing discussion:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you very much. Thread closed.

top topics

join