It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros Aims to Build His Own Network of Global Police Forces

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
reply to post by satron

No but the fact he said it was fun means the man is evil in the context of the holocaust point blank maybe other areas of his life he's a good man but not in context to the holocaust, and my point is if he enjoyed doing what he did in World War 2 then he's capable of evil acts because he has fun doing them.

Have you considered that was is his way of "owning" the circumstances he had no control over at the time? Maybe he felt that he was living at death's door and the only way he could cope was to numb his fear, to a degree that he was carefree even in such a trying time. Thus, why he thought it was strange to feel that way.

Evil doesn't exist.
edit on 14-12-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by seabag

Well, I thought he already had his own police force.....the UN. Now that is even getting worse. I keep hoping old age will take him before it's to late....wonder where his money and power goes when he's gone?

He has two sons to carry on his evil empire. I believe they are in training.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

There's many ways to own up to what he did saying it was the most fun he ever had and it really seemed like he meant it in the interview is not one of them, there's no defending that statement in my opinion, i'll give you he might of helped the Nazi's to save his own skin and i'll even give you that maybe he dosen't want to have guilt control his life so he blows it off with the no remorse comment but at the point he says and stresses it was the most fun he had in his life is were i bail out, like i said there's no defending that.

As far as there not being evil it depends on how you perceive things but by that standard you could say there's not anything which is wrong because we have emotions regardless and that constitutes there being things such as evil ect ect...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I wonder what the significance is of why Gyorgy Schwartz (his real name) chose another name that is a palindrome (spelled the same frontwards and backwards)? S-O-R-O-S

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join