It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Plan To Use Churches, Mosques, Synagogues For Vaccinations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MarkScheppy

Hmmm...I think you may have a slanted version of what is occurring. However, if you think its your RELIGION that will save you versus your own connection to the creator, you will be sadly mistaken.

Unconditional LOVE is your only route out of here. God, nor Jesus, is coming around to pick up "Christians only." In fact, no one is getting picked up at all...not in the sense that you think anyway.

Embrace LOVE...17.777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Please disregard. Wrong thread.
edit on 9-12-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS
They know that if their religious leaders ask them, they'll get them. Spread the message and tell people to refuse them no matter who tell them

That's right. Tell them "God wants you to get this vaccine" and they will fall for it. Guaranteed.

It's just a Jedi mind trick to associate vaccines with something "good". And like all Jedi mind tricks, it only works on weak minds.

Just tell the church leader "I don't need it. I have faith that God will protect me from these diseases". See how they respond to that!

edit on 9/12/11 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well we all know the church is the same as the government.

I dont get sick. and I Dont get the Shot!
the shot would make me sick.
I know others who get sick from it.
and for a week.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
And if my pastor allows anyone from the government to set up shop in my church, you can bet I'll be on my feet explaining why it's not a good idea.

Coming from you, that would be the best he could hope for, for you to stay on your feet.

I am still just baffled as to how they are getting away with this!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy
They put in Rex-84 for dissenters who don't get the vaccine.

I seem to remember something about that, cant find it right now.
It was something about snitches in the ranks ...oh I mean midst.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Anyone really stop to think about this? I always felt the PTB viewed the church goers as there flock that would follow them with few questions. Why would they want them eliminated?

I think it is more likely that they want to ensure these peple survive. Survive the flu? Not likely.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777
reply to post by MarkScheppy

Hmmm...I think you may have a slanted version of what is occurring. However, if you think its your RELIGION that will save you versus your own connection to the creator, you will be sadly mistaken.

Unless an enormously large awakening happens that even us dogs and monkeys can come along and not be characters that are put through horrible experiments. (Maybe) I don't think God (or most of us) will come out well with this new Dark Age.

Churches are refuges for desperate people who have hordes of problems. Women who just got over a divorce or bad relationship, getting injected with a chip or virus (stealthily) in a vaccine would be heaven in comparison to getting with one of those she dogs on the "rebound".
edit on 11-12-2011 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
yeah this makes me sick to my stomach.

This is just one of the reasons why, even though I am a Christian Mystic, I trust no man, no church, no pastor, no priest.

I can see it now. The Corporate Vaccine company marketing department having meetings on how expand the sales of Vaccines. Infiltrate Government, all doctors, all schools, and all religions.

sick sick sick

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I think my Church (non-denominational) knows whats going on. Although we have a cogregational nurse volunteer for people to talk to and get their blood pressure taken, we don't give shots. If they start giving shots, I'm outta there.

I think my Church gets it though. The leadership is actually encouraging people to get out of the Church and set up independent groups all over the community. They truly do not care if you attend there. Just have a relationship with Christ. Meet with other Christians in your home...

When (not if) persecution begins in ernest, the government might can control/influence a congregation, but you can't control thousands of independent groups. Just like in the early days of Christianity. Thousands of home groups meeting secretly. It's pretty hard to shut that down or control it.

I'm wondering if my Church suspects what's coming...

Meanwhile, the separation of Church and state is blurring. 501(c)3 status gives the government control over what a Church can say (google the IRS publicaiton on 501's). Then there's this:

www.dhs.gov...

The wolves are moving into the fold...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I would agree, its not wise to allow any man to have this much influence.

It is quite the wolf in sheeps clothing play.

So much for the moral dilemma, I am sure many church congregations
would not fall for this, sadly many will. Gives new meaning to the congregation
being called sheep. Baaa baaa.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Leviathan or The Matter, Forme and Power of a Common Wealth Ecclesiasticall and Civil — commonly referred to as Leviathan — is a book written by Thomas Hobbes (1588–1679) and published in 1651. Its name derives from the biblical Leviathan.

The work concerns the structure of society and legitimate government, and is regarded as one of the earliest and most influential examples of social contract theory.

[1] Leviathan ranks as a classic western work on statecraft comparable to Machiavelli's The Prince.

Written during the English Civil War (1642–1651), Leviathan argues for a social contract and rule by an absolute sovereign.

Hobbes wrote that civil war and situations identified with a state of nature and the famous motto Bellum omnium contra omnes ("the war of all against all") could only be averted by strong central government.

en.wikipedia.org...

This was a very good explanation on how to keep men subservient to religious leaders who in turn follow orders created by their higher ups in continuity of allowing man to remain in a state of fear should they deviate from the accepted norm of the congregation and the law.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Excellent reference, thanks Antar.
This is one of the reasons The Founding Fathers elaborated as they did
on the seperation of Church and State....with the intention being that the
State had no autority over the Church.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Like nazi germany where the state took control of the churches by getting control of the money stream...donations were made through the tax filing system...the US dhs and fema are lather rince repeating the same plays from the same sorry playbook...yet again

According to KSLA television in Shreveport, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) intends to use America's preachers to help pave the way for martial law in the event of another terrorist attack upon the United States....

According to the DHS, my job as a church pastor, is to tell my congregation that, according to Romans 13, they must surrender their firearms when the government asks them to do so.

For those who are ignorant of Romans 13, let me address the issue bluntly: According to Romans 13, every citizen is only bound to obey his or her governing official to the degree that the governing official does not violate the duty of the citizen to obey the "higher powers" which, for Americans, are God and the U.S. Constitution..

www.chuckbaldwinlive.com...

Could martial law ever become a reality in America? Some fear any nuclear, biological or chemical attack on U.S. soil might trigger just that. KSLA News 12 has discovered that the clergy would help the government with potentially their biggest problem: Us

www.ksla.com...

Is your Pastor Bought and Paid for by DHS? Ask him. And watch out for a glossy, sugar coated, shiny apple answer.

The DHS (Department of Homeland Security) is currently employing and paying at least 50,000 or more American Pastor's, Preacher's, and Bible Teachers and are still recruiting into the Federal fold.

Why?

www.topix.com...

as they prolly say in DC ( I paraphrase) ...
Q: what about the people?
A: FLOCK THEM!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Yes, and fleece em while your at it.
And jab them too.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join