It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps Going Live in All 50 States

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Wait ... they're going to kill people who aren't resisters or troublemakers, but the people who are resisters and troublemakers will just be locked up? Wouldn't it make a heck of a lot more sense to start by killing the resisters and troublemakers, and then put the passive, compliant people in the camps?

I meant many will die or be killed in the initial event (whatever that might be) and the camps could be for whoever gives them crap afterwards. 

When were Iraq or Afghanistan ever completely controlled by anyone?

My point is that a small military force (compared to the population) moved around those countries freely and did absolutely anything it wanted for 10 years. They couldn't stop us. There are more war-hardened people in the middle east than in America. It would be much easier for a military force to conduct operations here. 

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Are you FEMA camp deniers ready to give it up yet?

Of all the rumors flying around on the internet, one just refuses to die, and it concerns America's FEMA camps.

In a nutshell, there seems to be a solicitation of bids occurring for the staffing of FEMA camps within 72 hours of implementation by an order from either Homeland Security or the president. This situation begs to be investigated, with special consideration paid to the motives of the present administration.

The article goes on to describe some rather disturbing discoveries while researching these camps, not the least of which is the fact that the solicitation for contract seems to hint at some occurrence that will affect the entire country. What do they know about our future that we don’t??

To sum up: the solicitation to bid for the staffing of FEMA camps within 72 hours is a curious proposition, since it appears to predict a calamity that will affect the entire nation simultaneously --completely unlike a location-specific natural disaster.

This may be nothing more than a preparedness exercise by Homeland Security to see if anyone besides the military would be able to meet these stringent requirements for rapid deployment. However, what I found most striking was the "off limits" areas within each camp and staffing with "displaced persons" and the "Mission Support Work Area(s)," all undefined. As citizens, we need to know the exact purpose of these camps, given President Obama's propensity to bend our constitutional republic to his own purposes!
link

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
dont know if this has been posted yet if it has sorry i mist it but anyways, from my local news,,,,Security firm to patrol military bases,,, here is a link.

www.woodtv.com...

at the top of the list is Camp Grayling, wich has long long been rumerd to be a fema camp and Fort Custer wicth thare is not much online about but about evry body I know has heard the storys of that place being a secret underground base.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
hmmm so whats the deal with these. Modern day Gulags right?

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

Dude, I live here, theres nothing going on, and I also work AT the John Weld Peck Federal Building, The 2 stadiums are nowhere near the location indicated on the google map. Its total BS.
So again no its not anywhere near Mike Brown Stadium or the Coliseum, do you live here? Have you actually gone to the supposed "sites"? You are trying to tell me that I dont have any idea what I'm talking about regarding a city I have lived in for over twenty years, and the photo you posted is from New Orleans during the Katrina Hurricane and has absolutley no bearing on anything related to a FEMA camp in Cinci, Ohio. Again total B.S.
edit on 1/16/2012 by unsteadystate because: added content

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by unsteadystate
Dude, I live here, theres nothing going on, and I also work AT the John Weld Peck Federal Building, The 2 stadiums are nowhere near the location indicated on the google map. Its total BS.
So again no its not anywhere near Mike Brown Stadium or the Coliseum, do you live here? ...

Originally posted by unsteadystate
After viewing this thread I took the time to look at the google earth images of where the fema camps are supposed to be. Look Here.. [long broken link]

The city where I live shows a "Concentation Camp" at the corner of a busy downtown intersection at 4th and Plum Streets in Cincinnati.

Originally posted by 1825114
maps.google.com...
39.09996,-84.516792

I just copy/pasted the coordinates/address that you just mentioned, and pointed out that it's right near two stadiums (which it is, anyone with eyes can see that), and somehow I get put on the defensive? So you work in the federal building... of course you would know absolutely everything about everything they're involved in or a part of...

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
*laughs*

Every security and emergency agency from federal to your local health department is required to conduct exercises on mass casualty events. You will see a lot of activity in the spring.

These exercises are required for grants and usually span across multiple agencies.

Oh when they start running KI exercise, a reactor isn't going to explode.

And when they do hurricane exercises, we are not gettinga cat 5 hurricane.

And when the northern ones do severe winter storm exercies, a major storm is not coming.

Are there any that I have missed?

By the way, search and rescues were used in Japan after the earthquake, search and rescues were used after 911. Its not just for forests.

Originally posted by KingKilluminati
Something is def gonna go down that we have no idea about, the government is preparing it self for something.

First NDAA then FEMA camps? That's suspicious. Its also a little weird that NORTHCOM, whose under the department of homeland security, conducted a training exercise for urban Search and rescue missions. Urban? As in American cities needing search and rescue? What are they expecting? A war with china? A nuclear blast on our soil?

NORTHCOM Urban Search & Rescue

The exercise scenario will include response actions to mass casualty incidents and collapsed structures that require urban search and rescue and mass casualty evacuations. Participants outside DoD include Fairfax County Fire Department, Arlington County Fire Department, DC Fire and Emergency Medical Support, and over a dozen hospitals throughout the National Capital Region.

edit on 10-12-2011 by KingKilluminati because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I believe I read something like this in Behold a pale horse. There was even a guy who was trying to sue the gov over it. They tossed his case of course. But this post seems to back his story up. I'll have to go back and read it again. Great info, OP

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineFem

You're right.
I made a reference to this on page five or six of this thread. Check it out since it's a quote straight from the book.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Seeing as we spoke about the sports arenas being used to detain people, I thought that I'd add this article from today's news:

Homeless Bills Targeting Pro Sports Teams Make Legislative Rounds

miami.cbslocal.com...

MIAMI (CBS4) – A pair of bills making their way through the Florida legislature could have local homeless sleeping on the 50-yard-line of Sun Life Stadium or up in the rafter of the AmericanAirlines Arena.

Florida State Senator Mike Bennett (R-Bradenton) and State Rep. Frank Artilles (R-Miami) have introduced bills to demand Florida’s professional sports franchises to either start housing homeless folks in their stadiums and arenas, or give back the hundreds of millions of dollars they have received from the state.

If they're willing to allow the homeless to remain housed in the stadiums, who's to say they aren't going to put displaced people there as well?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

SnF Seabag. So maybe that's why they didn't pick me up yet.

"Tell the people they got to fly away from here".

Led Zeppelin- Night flight - Physical Graffitti

Looks like I better get my kids to Disneyland. Before it turns into an internment camp.

I received a message from my brother across the water
He sat laughin' as he wrote the end's in sight
So I said goodbye to all my friends
And packed my hopes inside a matchbox
'Cause I know it's time to fly

Come on, meet me in the morning, Meet me in the middle of the night
The morning light is comin', don't it make you wanna go and feel alright

I just jumped a train that never stops,
So now somehow I'll know I never finished payin' for my ride
Just n' someone pushed a gun into my hand
Tell me I'm the type of man to fight the fight that I'll require

Come on, meet me in the morning, Meet me in the middle of the night
The morning light is comin', don't it make you wanna go and feel alright

Oh, mama, well I think it's time I'm leavin'
Nothin' here to make me stay
Whoa, mama, well it must be time I'm goin'
They're knockin' down them doors
They're tryin' to take me away

Please Mr. Brakeman, won't you ring your bell. And ring loud and clear
Please Mr. Fireman, won't you ring your bell
Tell the people they got to fly away from here

I once saw a picture of a lady with a baby
Southern lady, had a very, very special smile
We are in the middle of a change in destination
When the train stops, all together we will smile
Oh, meet me in the morning.
Won't you meet me in the middle of the night, night, night
Everybody know the mornin' time is comin'
Don't it make you wanna feel alright. Ah, ah, yeah
Make me feel alright. Fly now, baby
Get to fly, yeah. Fly now, baby

Copyright © 2000-2012 AZLyrics.com

Namaste
edit on 25-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
With no explanation to why they are there, it makes it a scary what if situation!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
So it appears the government is stepping up its preparations. The government is now actively seeking contractors to provide services at FEMA camps across the country. This is scarier considering that the Senate just passed the National Defense Authorization Act which allows for the detainment of American citizens who are deemed terrorists. What is it they’re preparing for? Is this an attempt to lock up American citizens who disagree with the NWO? Are they preparing for a possible US land invasion by another country? Are they preparing for some catastrophic occurrence that they are keeping us in the dark about?

(Target population the U.S.) The Greek word apokalupsis means an unveiling or a revealing.
"Blessed is the man who endures trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life which God has promised to those who love him."

"And I, Daniel, was overcome and lay sick for some days; ...but I was appalled by the vision and not understand it." The serpent's end will hopefully happen (one day).
edit on 29-1-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It is my understanding that the entire FEMA Camp thing as well as some of the locations originated during a 1976 lawsuit by one William R. Pabst of Houston, Texas. Does anyone have any information on this man? I started a thread looking for research material on him.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Any information would be appreciated. I really want to get to the bottom of the root of the original information.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
What I wonder, why get rid of the "useless eaters" among americans first? Wouldnt such a population curb take place in latin america or the like first, where unemployment is much higher, rather than in America, where most americans are making companies richer whose stock is held by, among others, the very wealthy of the nation?

You don't know the nature of the beast. Americans are used to living in a immense way, the government is not in control of constitutional freedoms, the bigger picture is Jupiter and wanting us to fail.

Seeing that the Antichrist that the bible warns of and mentions is talking through the British Empire and their thugs the capitalists and companies who are going with the sins. America is targetted by because we are endowed by the creator.
edit on 29-1-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Is anybody leaving America to avoid these camps? I'm planning on leaving to Mexico.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by truthinfact

We were at War with Japan at that time. They were worried that some of these people were sleeper cells or something. I’m not saying it was right but it happened.

So following your logic, what group of citizens do you think they will be detaining - People from Muslim nations? That’s who we are at war with currently.

They are at war with the American Citizens who pay taxes and didn't vote blue.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Maybe they're preparing for the soon to arrive civilian gun disarmament policy ?

Anyone who refuses to hand over their firearms or causes a ruckus/fight about it will get shipped off to the concentration resettlement camps.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by iggie45

Yeah...so this thread is a year old.

And nothing happened, as usual...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join