It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Camps Going Live in All 50 States

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by CREAM

Lets get this straight, FEMA will make them, the military will run them.

Last time I checked, the military has quite a bit of experience making camps.

No, all I am saying that internment camps already exist. I don't know how they will be run or why because they is no official information on these places. All of that is speculation.

Other person who replied to me - not worth my time, I don't have time for silly games, view the videos, read the legislation, make up your own mind. If you are not even willing to do this, then what are you doing in this thread?
edit on 14-12-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Watching all the pieces just fall right into place makes me more and more ready for reality.

Let's see.

No Posse Comitatus. Their communications are all EMP resistant. They admit having control of TV and Phones and all communications. They bring plenty of troops home to help with civil unrest in their own words. They pass these two bills of late that Declare Martial Law. They literally hire to fill employees in the "imaginary" Camps. They just move right along.

It's all moving in one direction. It's all almost together. Crap.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Any picture of one of the camps yet that can't be debunked??

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on Sat Dec 17 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed spamming of this post

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Laws can be a double edged sword.

Let's start by rounding up all the corrupt terrorist politicians, MSM, Bankers, Wall Street criminals and put those camps to good use.

Maybe in the end, the laws these idiots pass are exactly the rope needed to hang them all.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This turns my stomach.

My parents are in their 80's and my father served in the US Navy,
I don't have the heart to tell either of them that martial law and absolute tyranny are only one executive order away from being reality. I would rather they pass than see America descend in to the chaos and destruction that surely lies ahead.
The rest of us will either have to bow submissively or resist with every ounce of our being.

I would rather put myself down than spend one minute inside a barbed wire compound.
I know what it means to lose my freedom.
It will never happen again so long as I live.

I agree the administration and most of Congress should be arrested and tried for their crimes against the Constitution of the United States. As for the UNITED STATES you take that fiction and stick it up the royals backsides.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TRAITORS!!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
After viewing this thread I took the time to look at the google earth images of where the fema camps are supposed to be. Look Here..
www.google.com...:&imgrefurl=http://www.kickthemallout.com/article.php /Story-FEMA_Camps_Executive_Orders&docid=Lgkvbd0M2YUE7M&imgurl=http://kickthemallout.com/images/Misc/FEMACampsGoogleMap.jpg&w=550&h=321&ei=-AvuTqOxEer m0QHy45S_CQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=302&vpy=147&dur=3869&hovh=171&hovw=294&tx=140&ty=94&sig=100262175037270729048&page=1&tbnh=85&tbnw=146&start=0&ndsp=21&v ed=1t:429,r:1,s:0
The city where I live shows a "Concentation Camp" at the corner of a busy downtown intersection at 4th and Plum Streets in Cincinnati.
Just to be sure I visited the site and found absolutely no evidence of this.
So I am gonna go ahead and call B.S. on this one. No offense to anyone, but I see no evidence of this anywhere.
edit on 12/18/2011 by unsteadystate because: Spelling/Grammar

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by unsteadystate
After viewing this thread I took the time to look at the google earth images of where the fema camps are supposed to be. Look Here..

The city where I live shows a "Concentation Camp" at the corner of a busy downtown intersection at 4th and Plum Streets in Cincinnati.
Just to be sure I visited the site and found absolutely no evidence of this.
So I am gonna go ahead and call B.S. on this one. No offense to anyone, but I see no evidence of this anywhere.

You obviously haven't read the thread close enough.

Look at the post I made just above yours that got deleted by a moderator. I don't know why it was called spam, because it very specifically answered the question that was just asked...

Originally posted by 1825114

Originally posted by mikellmikell

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on Sat Dec 17 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: removed spamming of this post

The address you posted is right at two stadiums and a huge sports complex. The federal prisons borough building is right near by, and it meets much of the criteria pointed out in the thread linked below...

maps.google.com...
39.09996,-84.516792

"The sports facilities are the detention/relocation camps..."

I've posted it enough times that the mods are calling it spam now... There's 100% proof that the stadiums and sports fields can/have/will be used as emergency centers, that fema is involved, that they can be turned into dangerous prison centers... and there are documents explaining the infrastructure needed by military units to set up quick and easy prison camps, and the sports facilities, civic centers, etc meet much of the criteria to a tee.

Please don't delete this message/call it spam, this is a discussion and it really sucks when someone deletes what you've thought/written out...
edit on 18-12-2011 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
So it appears the government is stepping up its preparations.
Ive been hearing that line for years.
edit on 19-12-2011 by DanTheOutlaw because: I wanted to.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 1825114

So were 1 for 1 on the debunking. Still no camp pictures.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I just started watching this video and it appears to be quite educational and informative on an historical level.
To those who are in doubt that this can indeed happen again need to watch and wake the hell up.

The following quotes are from the beginning of the video:
"Wartime communities established in out-of-the-way places... in a time when danger of invasion was great"
Regarding the Japanese that were sent to camps: "1/3rd of evacuees are American citizens by right of birth....They are not prisoners. They are not internees. They are meerly dislocated people. The unwounded casualties of war."
"The relocation centers are supervised by the War Relocation Authority. Housing for 7,000 to 18,000 people... and guarded by military police..."
"Each family upon arrival at a Relocation Center was assigned to a single room compartment about 20 by 25 feet."
It goes on to say that 62% of the evacuees were American born citizens and the entire west coast was determined to be an exclusion zone.

Please watch. It's about an hour and a half long.

Pay close attention to the vocabulary they use.
Relocation Centers/Wartime Communities instead of Concentration Camps even though a high concentration of people were held in concentrated locations.
Compartment instead of apartment.
Evacuees instead of prisoners. (They specifically say they aren't prisoners and you're expected to believe this. Do not question what they're telling you. It's the truth and anything else is simply grasping at straws.)
War Relocation Authority is now FEMA.
Exclusion Zone instead of areas of Martial Law.

Don't fall for the propaganda they're currently using.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

reply to post by truthinfact

We were at War with Japan at that time. They were worried that some of these people were sleeper cells or something. I’m not saying it was right but it happened.

So following your logic, what group of citizens do you think they will be detaining - People from Muslim nations? That’s who we are at war with currently.

Maybe they see the potential for a large activation of terrorist sleeper cells who have slipped across our border. Maybe they are acting on intelligence they have yet to share with the general public??

The UK was under almost constant threat of Terrorist attack from sections of the Nationalist Irish population for over 30 years.

We didn't have internment camps for the Irish, or indeed did we assume that every person of Irish descent was a terrorist.

In fact, if i remember rightly these same Irish terrorists, busy planning and carrying out bombings and the murder of men, women and children on the mainland UK soil, and had their largest support and financing, not from Libya, or Syria, but from the USA.

Ironic now that the USA is using Terrorism as an excuse and means to destroy itself.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

And the plot thickens….

Critical FEMA Document Removed and Replaced on Public Government Site
Within an hour of posting a critical FEMA document sourced publicly on a government website that discloses plans to hire contract employees under a continuity of government plan, that document was removed and replaced by the followingcryptic warning against posting ‘classified’ documents:
ATTENTION: Agency users are responsible for properly uploading controlled, unclassified materials to FBO using the access control procedures for document packages and attachments detailed in the FBO Buyers Guide. Do not upload ANY classified materials to FBO.
link

So apparently this memo was not for public consumption:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Even if this Story were True , considering that there are over 300 MILLION American Citizens in this Country, how could the Federal Goverment Incarcerate say, a Quarter of those People if Deemed Threats to National Security ? Also , how would they Handle the Negative Reactions of the ARMED Friends and Relatives of the People Detained in those Camps ? It would be Insane to Provoke People like that unless the Goverment were to Enforce their Will with Armed Troops in order to Accomplish that . It just makes No Sense to me right now.........

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Even if this Story were True , considering that there are over 300 MILLION American Citizens in this Country, how could the Federal Goverment Incarcerate say, a Quarter of those People if Deemed Threats to National Security ? Also , how would they Handle the Negative Reactions of the ARMED Friends and Relatives of the People Detained in those Camps?

No…I hear ya! I’m still on the fence with this whole thing. It’s one of those things that we just won’t know for sure unless/until it happens. There are a lot of signs pointing in the same direction these days though. Only time will tell…

I don’t suspect the camps are for everyone…it’s more like Gitmo. Remember, the NWO wants a much smaller population. I’d guess many will be killed and the camps will be for resisters or troublemakers who haven’t been killed.

It would be Insane to Provoke People like that unless the Goverment were to Enforce their Will with Armed Troops in order to Accomplish that . It just makes No Sense to me right now

I think their plan IS to use armed troops. Remember also that it only took @300,000 troops to completely control Iraq and Afghanistan with a combined population of @ 64,000,000.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

" I think their plan IS to use armed troops. Remember also that it only took @300,000 troops to completely control Iraq and Afghanistan with a combined population of @ 64,000,000. "

That may be True , but the Iraqi Populace did not have over 70 MILLION Registered Gun Owners with the Will and Resources to use them effectively in Self Defence of their Person if a situation arrose where they were needed .......

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Damn... Its happening, and to think I got the album Endgame in 2009....

edit on 25-12-2011 by Sypher209 because: (no reason given)

There is some footage of FEMA stuff a little while in aswell...
edit on 25-12-2011 by Sypher209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
What if the government knows, actually knows, that there is going to be a global catastrophe for which the FEMA (Federal Emergency Managment Agency) camps will actually be necessary?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
ok its pretty clear most of you hate the idea of this.

But... say hypothetically, what if I am in support of the new world order's ideals, and think the bills that are passing to limit our rights and the usage of the FEMA camps; ends justify the means?

I imagine this going down in a post economic crash world where our own survival will be dependent on the food and healthcare we get for the labor we were assigned to do. Of course this is where the "mark of the beast" comes into play. a necessary.
A quick-fix plan to barely upkeep our lives in times of extreme crisis. It could be the only obvious solution that a government can give us?
war may be unavoidable in that world, so much labor will be feeding that machine im sure.

I mean sure, let the flag wavers and the oath keepers put up their fight for the extreme freedoms we may temporarily/forever lose. arent we agreed that to give freedoms to some about something, will hinder freedoms to others but otherwise? its a horrible unfortunate balancing act. that can be debated for eternity about what liberties should always be above others.

Im not debating all of you. just asking. These things come to mind, and i dont see the other side of the discussion in all these topics.
edit on 25-12-2011 by Bisman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I don’t suspect the camps are for everyone…it’s more like Gitmo. Remember, the NWO wants a much smaller population. I’d guess many will be killed and the camps will be for resisters or troublemakers who haven’t been killed.

Wait ... they're going to kill people who aren't resisters or troublemakers, but the people who are resisters and troublemakers will just be locked up? Wouldn't it make a heck of a lot more sense to start by killing the resisters and troublemakers, and then put the passive, compliant people in the camps?

I think their plan IS to use armed troops. Remember also that it only took @300,000 troops to completely control Iraq and Afghanistan with a combined population of @ 64,000,000.

When were Iraq or Afghanistan ever completely controlled by anyone?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join