It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Lawsuit Claims Illuminati Groups Stole $1.1 Trillion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Bizarre Claim for $1 Trillion

An American expatriate in Bulgaria claims the United Nations, the World Economic Forum, the Office of International Treasury Control and the Italian government conspired with a host of others to steal more than $1.1 trillion in financial instruments intended to support humanitarian purposes.The 111-page federal complaint involves a range of entities common to conspiracy theorists, including the Vatican Illuminati, the Masons, the "Trilateral Trillenium Tripartite Gold Commission," and the U.S. Federal Reserve.

Plaintiff Neil Keenan claims he was entrusted in 2009 with the financial instruments - which included U.S. Federal Reserve notes worth $124.5 billion, two Japanese government bonds with a combined face value of $19 billion, and one U.S. "Kennedy" bond with a face value of $1 billion - by an entity called the Dragon Family, which is a group of several wealthy and secretive Asian families. "The Dragon family abstains from public view and knowledge, but, upon information and belief, acts for the good and better benefit of the world in constant coordination with higher levels of global financial organizations, in particular, the Federal Reserve System," Keenan claims.

"During the course of its existence over the last century, the Dragon family has accumulated great wealth by having provided the Federal Reserve Bank and the United States Government with asset assignments of gold and silver via certain accounts held in Switzerland, for which it has received consideration in the form of a variety of Notes, Bonds and Certificates such as those described ... that are an obligation of the Federal Reserve System."

Keenan says that with accrued interest the instruments are now worth more than $1 trillion. He says the family designated him as its principal in an effort to select certain registered and authorized Private Placement Investment Programs (PPPs) for the benefit of unspecified global humanitarian efforts.

In his remarkable complaint, Keenan claims that the U.S. government enormous amounts of money - delivered in gold and other precious metals - from the Dragon Family many years ago, and that the money was placed into the Federal Reserve System for the benefit and underwriting support of the dollar, "which was to become and currently remains the global reserve currency".

I just happened to run across this article while I was surfing around the internet yesterday. All I can say after reading this is “Wow!” I always have known that the rabbit hole runs deep when it comes to the subject of secret societies, but if this article is true it sounds like this man has a good case. Also, if this article is true, offers a glimpse into the world of the secret societies, their purpose, and their goals.

I hope you guys find this article as interesting and thought provoking as I did. All I ask of my fellow A.T.S.er’s is that you all read the full article before commenting and sharing your thoughts on the subject.

Trust me; if you’re into the subject of secret societies, it’s worth the read.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

Is this the same Dragon family that Fulford is always on about?

S&F for presenting the information. I"m just skeptical of Fulford and the topics he discusses.
edit on 12/9/2011 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Good catch!

Please keep us updated. I hope those involved in the prosecution and witnesses watch their backs. They may want to hire body guards or grow eyes in the backs of their heads. Know what I mean?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
The Office of International Treasury Control caught my eye, here's the wiki

Office_of_International_Treasury_Control

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

This news was also discussed by Fulford. I didn't say that we do not have to believe this news right away but I am just stating the Fulford talked about this case. David Wilcock also talked about this guy. I didn't know that there is really a case being filed. What more that Keenan actually exists.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

skeptical I can understand, I am too, but I sure hope fulford wasn't filling us with BS. . . at least about the white dragon society taking down TPTB

sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction! I truly hope this is the case!!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I think these stories are smoke screens for the real players.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
A Google search of the phrease "Trilateral Trillenium Tripartite Gold Commission" led to a few interesting links....

www.unoitc.org...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.abundanthope.net...
www.greenenergyinvestors.com...
www.disinfo.com...
www.courthousenews.com...

This is some intense reading.... but in the last one I noticed on one the following:

Keenan claims the conspiracy began with the illegal detention of two Japanese citizens, Akihiko Yamaguchi and Mitsuyoshi Watanabe, and the seizure of $134.5 billion in bonds they were holding in Italy, in June 2009.
Yamaguchi can best be described as Keenan's predecessor in trying to place Dragon Family instruments in legitimate PPPs to advance the group's humanitarian aims, according to the complaint.
Keenan says he came to know both Yamaguchi and the Dragon Family through the Japanese man's efforts on the group's behalf, and that he introduced them to a bank in Cyprus with which they could do business.
Keenan says that in gratitude, Yamaguchi sought and was granted approval to execute a special power of attorney, whereby Keenan would also act on behalf of the Dragon Family to place their assets in PPPs.
It was then, he says, that he took possession of the instruments that are the heart of the lawsuit. For his assistance, Keenan says, he was to receive a profit share amounting to 30 percent of any particular PPP he arranged.

Which relates to this thread..... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting.... very interesting.....

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I'm lazy, all I read were the quotes shown in the thread. Those quotes make me believe that the story is fake.

1) Keenan claims to have been in possesion of financial instruments for 2 - 3 years.

2) His job was to deposit those instruments in Private Placement Investment Programs, basically sign the instruments over to responsible parties.

3) He claims that his share for this job, covering less than three years at most, is $330 Billion.

My conclusion? No group like the described "Dragon Family" got wealthy and powerful by making deals like this.

Please show me where I've missed vital evidence. It would be a great story, if true.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
A Google search of the phrease "Trilateral Trillenium Tripartite Gold Commission" led to a few interesting links....

www.unoitc.org...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
www.abundanthope.net...
www.greenenergyinvestors.com...
www.disinfo.com...
www.courthousenews.com...

This is some intense reading.... but in the last one I noticed on one the following:

Keenan claims the conspiracy began with the illegal detention of two Japanese citizens, Akihiko Yamaguchi and Mitsuyoshi Watanabe, and the seizure of $134.5 billion in bonds they were holding in Italy, in June 2009.
Yamaguchi can best be described as Keenan's predecessor in trying to place Dragon Family instruments in legitimate PPPs to advance the group's humanitarian aims, according to the complaint.
Keenan says he came to know both Yamaguchi and the Dragon Family through the Japanese man's efforts on the group's behalf, and that he introduced them to a bank in Cyprus with which they could do business.
Keenan says that in gratitude, Yamaguchi sought and was granted approval to execute a special power of attorney, whereby Keenan would also act on behalf of the Dragon Family to place their assets in PPPs.
It was then, he says, that he took possession of the instruments that are the heart of the lawsuit. For his assistance, Keenan says, he was to receive a profit share amounting to 30 percent of any particular PPP he arranged.

Which relates to this thread..... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting.... very interesting.....

Intense reading indeed!

It’s a big ol’ can of worms is what it is, and the deeper you dig the more worms you find.

Thanks for the links to the other articles and it also links perfectly to the other thread. Now we know what those two men where up to.

Seems like there is a lot of info out there on the net regarding this subject. Looks like I have got some reading and homework to do.

If true, this story is huge.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Great find, I am just near speechless on this one.

To think that an obscure story years ago that just *poof* dissapeared after it gained attention
has actually come to be very real, a true illuminati conspiracy...

I hope to see this story pick up some traction...then again it might dissapear too.

At least we know now why the first story vanished from sight!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Hmm I'd like to sue the Illuminati too, they stole $3 Trillion entrusted to me by an African dictator who ensured me if I helped pay for his lawsuit he'd grant me a portion of his inheritance.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Just because a lawsuit was filed, it does not mean something is true. Don't attempt to argue this with me, because if you do I will sue you for $10,000,000,000 for the emotional distress you caused me.

I can see this lawsuit getting dismissed pretty quickly. In order to sue a person or company, you have to serve them. How can you serve the illuminati? Where are their headquarters? Who is their agent for service of process? A lawsuit against God was dismissed because God was not properly served.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
reply to post by Maxmars

I'm lazy, all I read were the quotes shown in the thread. Those quotes make me believe that the story is fake.

1) Keenan claims to have been in possesion of financial instruments for 2 - 3 years.

2) His job was to deposit those instruments in Private Placement Investment Programs, basically sign the instruments over to responsible parties.

3) He claims that his share for this job, covering less than three years at most, is $330 Billion.

My conclusion? No group like the described "Dragon Family" got wealthy and powerful by making deals like this.

Please show me where I've missed vital evidence. It would be a great story, if true.

I dont know but following the steps in reasoning you gave i must wonder where the rest is leading up to the conclusion and evidence that they never made money out if these sort of deals.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Here is an interesting interview with (a quite emotional) David Wilcock regarding this case. If this has already been posted, my apologies.

Here is a lengthy narrative by David Wilcock

divinecosmos.com...

My perspective: We are coming to the end of incredible evil on this planet. This is only the opening shot.

edit on 16-12-2011 by earth2mayavision because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2011 by earth2mayavision because: clarify

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I'm not saying this isnt real or anything....

but I can't help but notice he sounds like Andy Kaufman. Especially when the crying goes from on to off.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Dear Rafe_,

Thanks for your response, and you are absolutely right. That would never have passed Syllogisms 101. But I wasn't actually going for strict logic.

What I was trying to point out was that the claim that he was due over $110 BILLION A YEAR for holding on to financial instruments and depositing them with an investor, seem to me, at least, to be completely preposterous. No one, outside of a sanitarium would pay so much for such a small service.

Again, not flawless logic, but I can not believe it happened as reported.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Very interesting, I wonder what significances this will have in the future if it turns out too be true.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

This appears to legit and bigger than first thought

Article reads THE LAWSUIT THAT COULD END THE BANKSTER RULE OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION www.libertynewsonline.com...

This a link below to the actual lawsuit filled in Nov. 2011 in New York. It is explosive

www.teapartyrep.com...

This is a list of the defendants including the UN

DANIELE DAL BOSCO, a citizen of a foreign state,
THE OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL TREASURY
CONTROL, a foreign corporation ("OITC"), RAY C.
DAM ("DAM"), individually, and as President of OITC,
DAVID A. SALE ("SALE"), individually, and as Deputy
Chief of the Council for the Cabinet of OITC, the UNITED
NATIONS, BAN KI-moon, individually, and as Secretary
General of the UN, H.E. Ambassador CESARE MARIA
RAGAGLINI, Individually, and as Permanent
Representative of the Italian Mission to the UN in New
York, H.E. Ambassador LAURA MIRACHIAN,
Individually, and as Permanent Representative of the Italian
Mission to the UN in Geneva, the ITALIAN REPUBLIC,
the ITALIAN FINANCIAL POLICE, Former Prime
Minister of Italy, SILVIO BERLUSCONI, THE WORLD
ECONOMIC FORUM ("WEF") a foreign corporation,
WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM U.S.A., INC.,
GIANCARLO BRUNO, individually, and as Head of the
Banking Industry of WEF, and various unknown individual
co-conspirators, JOHN DOES A-Z,

Wow and the good stuff starts on the page 5 of the document

Glenn beck talked about this back in 2009 in an interview with Joe Wiesenthal

www.youtube.com...

another explosive article
divinecosmos.com...

Man this is getting good

Please update anything you can find that is relevant. No other main stream media so far that I have seen.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Read my post further up and there is a link to the actual suit documentrs

Thanks

docmike464

edit on 31-12-2011 by docmike464 because: mispelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join