It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy I know from my hometown see's his first triangle!!! (Video) Warning Profanity!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Well, I could definitely see whatever it was in the videos. As he got closer, it looked more like a boomerang array of lights (like the Phoenix lights) as opposed to a triangular shape to me. They did appear to be blinking or fading in and out as well, but not knowing the area, it's hard to say if they were lights on a tower or building or some object (or objects) hovering in the sky. A daytime view of the area would be nice.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
This is a part of the Aurora project it is called the TR3B dismiss this as UFO activity guys. It is a government black budget project

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by denniscole

Hey Dennis, Thanks for joining ATS and sharing your experience with us

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Thanks for the account Dennis. But I agree with most, it is a US black project vehicle.
I even recall a thread early in the year where someone had a "buddy" who was in the Army or Air force, and they have these things land on base and they as big as a football field.
So they are "Ours". Of varying sizes. How they hide this from the public..who knows?
But who believes anyone if they see one?
How often do people really look up to the sky? ....Very rarely really.
Well done on your observation, but dont worry or panic......Well unless they are part of the NWO plot to enslave us all.

Just kidding..maybe...Dont Panic!!!!. It was real and Ours.
One day, they will have to release the info about them.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
Thanks for the account Dennis. But I agree with most, it is a US black project vehicle.
I even recall a thread early in the year where someone had a "buddy" who was in the Army or Air force, and they have these things land on base and they as big as a football field.
So they are "Ours". Of varying sizes. How they hide this from the public..who knows?
But who believes anyone if they see one?
How often do people really look up to the sky? ....Very rarely really.
Well done on your observation, but dont worry or panic......Well unless they are part of the NWO plot to enslave us all.

Just kidding..maybe...Dont Panic!!!!. It was real and Ours.
One day, they will have to release the info about them.

It could be something exotic or it could also be a blimp. There are high payload blimps made for the military that might look like this from a distance. Unusual to see over populated areas.

-rrr

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonsLove
This is a part of the Aurora project it is called the TR3B dismiss this as UFO activity guys. It is a government black budget project

Um a UFO IS an unidentified flying object and last I checked this object hasn't been identified and it is a flying object.

I am all for the TR3B, my favorite black project but this will remain a UFO til it's been identified.

UFO doesnt mean alien people!

I have tried to lighten the video but I can't see anything

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmatter86
relevant

www.youtube.com...

Please explain how that is relevant?

You can't just post a link without any kind of explanation.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I believe you and dont delete it please!!

The iPhone has crappy video!!!!! It's the one thing it lacks!

I wish I could have seen this, triangular crafts are my favorite. I personally think they are government black projects such as the TR3B but without any real answer it's only a guess.

I have seen two UFO's but they were not triangular. I think if I saw a triangular one I'd flip out but from excitement and I'd probably forget to turn my phone on video and keep it on camera, just like I have with shuttle launches

Thanks for sharing!!

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

So why didn't he pull over and just get a steady, decent shot of the UFO?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I was playing battlefiel 1942 yesterday, with an expansion pack called Secret Weapons of WWII.
You can fly a triangle aircraft that makes a sort of "ufo sound". It seems to be propelled by a rocket, but i'm not sure. Anyone know what this is called, and could it have been responsible for the sightings during WWII?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by denniscole
Hello everyone I am Dennis Cole It is me in the you tube. The video was filed on Thursday Dec 8th at aprx 8pm I left work around 7pm in Carbondale Illinois usually takes me an hour to get home I stopped to get a cup of coffee because I was tired I was on the phone with a buddy of mine and i noticed lights in the sky ahead of me I didnt think much of it figured at 1st it was a medical helicopter or plane I was on the phone aprx 5 min into the phone call I noticed the lights was still in the sky basically hovering I thought maybe it was a cell tower they just put up maybe. I kept drivin when I was getting closer I could make out the lights were in a triangle formation and would move then hover The phone I was talking on was not the Iphone it was a regular phone I had my Iphone plugged in my radio I unhooked the usb connection and I just remembered I was in such shook It took 3 trys to get the video camera on while I was driving and filming I was on the flip phone talking I was looking at the IPhone screen and could not see the triangle lights on it.

So if I read this correct you risked your life and OTHER road users for what turned out to be a crap video YOU should loose your driving license plain and simple WHAT AN IDIOT!

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Dennis,

I believe your testimony.

Since you're not into UFOs here's a clip of a 2007 California sighting that's like yours in many ways.

www.disclose.tv...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The girls even outdo your profanity.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lowneck

Dennis,

I believe your testimony.

Since you're not into UFOs here's a clip of a 2007 California sighting that's like yours in many ways.

www.disclose.tv...

The girls even outdo your profanity.

Ain't it very considerate of the ufo in the video you linked to having flashing navigation lights so our aircraft dont bump into them

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

I live in Naperville, Illinois and I have seen 3 since the beginning of the year. All of them wwhen I have tried to video it have zapped my batteries or dont appear on the replay! They are all over here. You just need to look for them! The sightings since the beginning have skyrocketed because I believe we are close to diclosure!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Just like this, i captured it on a telescope when i was viewing the moon

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'm gonna put this here, you may need to screw with monitor resolution etc. but does anyone see a black triangle-type craft rotate in this video (first ten seconds)?

edit on 21-1-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Why do people believe that the military actually tests their black projects over public airspace?

They don't do this for many reasons. The most obvious being there is no reason to risk technology when they can fly it quite safely over the massive empty spaces of places like area 51.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I couldn't see anything to be honest apart from what looked like a string of lights instead of a triangular shaped craft. Its very difficult to determine what it is as the resolution is so poor. Witness testimony can sometimes be better than actual pictures or video. There could be a perfectly normal explanation for the lights. What about flares?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join