It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy I know from my hometown see's his first triangle!!! (Video) Warning Profanity!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythfury

For those of us that cannot could you please describe clearly what you see in HD version of the video? Pretty please?

Ok now I will stop taking up bandwidth here, lol. I just get the feeling this was something very important and valid. Was this near a large body of water and what was the weather at the time? Jot down everything when you have a sighting folks, everything.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It could be this.

The tactical reconnaissance TR-3B's (code-named Astra) first operational flight was in the early 90s. The triangular shaped nuclear powered aerospace platform was developed under the Top Secret, Aurora Program with SDI and black budget monies. At least 3 of the billion dollar plus TR-3Bs were flying by 1994. The Aurora is the most classified aerospace development program in existence. The TR-3B is the most exotic vehicle created by the Aurora Program. It is funded and operationally tasked by the National Reconnaissance Office, the NSA, and the CIA. The TR-3B flying triangle is not fiction and was built with technology available in the mid 80s.Not every UFO spotted is one of theirs

I grew up on nellis AFB my step father worked at groom lake on the stealth program for many years and it seems allot like the way it was back in the late 80's early 90's lots of sightings people believing they were seeing aliens then the story broke of the stealth and it was made public, It had allot of people scared. just seems so similar to me I think it is an air force project personally. and I bet it wont be long before the Air force releases info to calm the public.
edit on 9-12-2011 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
my suggestion to him is place a classified ad in a local news paper asking if anyone's seen the object that night

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'm afraid all I can see is a single light source every now and then. Other than that I can only see pitch black sky. Wish we had a better video.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Yeah same here. I'm not seeing anything earth shattering either.Just a shaky video with the occasional few lights.I'd like to know as well what people are seeing in the hd vid

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

OMG... now how cool is that???

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I saw it a few times on the video its in the lower left center...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Howdy Kleverone!

See if you can talk your friend into joining so they can share firsthand what was witnessed.

And people don't make a big hoopla about whether or not you can make out anything or not in the video, the witness's testimony is very important. A video or pictures are nice, but they are worth a whole lot more when accompanied with an eyewitness report.
edit on 12/9/2011 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
Hey Guys, many of you know me from back in the day....Haven't posted in a minute but have to share this.... My buddy was driving near chester Illinois last night when he saw it.....can't see much in the vid but his reaction says alot....Gonna try and get him on here.

www.youtube.com... to talk about it....

here is the second part of the vid www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-12-2011 by kleverone because: (no reason given)

Well, I don't doubt that he saw something awesome, but, the video isn't really doing justice to what he was viewing.

Eternal LOVE...17.7777777(infinity)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Back from work....

Hey Johnny, Great to see you, I sent him a facebook message asking him to join so we will see... I know he is not really into this type of thing and he may be hesitant to join. We shall see. Until then I thought I would share this posting on his facebook describing the event when he caught up to it.

I drove under it by time I got under it I was in Rockwood by old store and hit the gas I had friends heading that way they wanted me to turn around and I wouldn't I wish I would of kept it going but I was honestly in a state of shook I was ...cussing worse then a sailor and freaked out I am highly embarrassed by the way I was talking but I have never experienced anything like that Im happy for all the messages I have got that other people saw it to. I will definitely be keeping my eye on the night sky from now on

from the description he gives in the video he was heading south on rt.3 coming from Carbondale towards Chester. I am not sure of the time. By the time he was under the craft he was in a tiny little incorporated town called Rockwood located on the Mississippi River.

That is all I have for now.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

Why does that look like a mylar balloon tied to a car?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

I live near nellis and I've seen the smaller version of these things twice, once in somewhat daylight. certainly looks like skunkworks type stuff IMO.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I saw one of them a couple weeks ago...sadly my phone was inside.
*sad panda face*

It was the size of a very low flying plane, yet moved like it was at maximum altitude.
I assume it was at max altitude, and it is VERY BIG. or mid altitude, and VERY big.

Illinois as well...ugh too much information. oh well.

edit on 9-12-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I remember I saw a egg spaced UFO once a couple years ago. I'm almost POSITIVE my cousin has the picture on her computer still. If I can get it, I'm definitely posting it on here for you guys to see.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
reply to post by pez1975

I live near nellis and I've seen the smaller version of these things twice, once in somewhat daylight. certainly looks like skunkworks type stuff IMO.

Nellis is home for testing craft that although secret...are opperational...and as are all craft...in a constant state of maintanance as well as tweeking systems for a better use or better avionics. The small triangular craft have been around since the 80's and are originally of a recon nature but as any aircraft platform is used....creative new ways of use are constantly being persued.

The big mistake that the Black ops recon group made was....retiring the SR-71....without a publicly released sucessor. Why would anyone cancel the SR-71....unless you had something much better! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The Sister In-Law saw one a few nights ago up here in the great north. She was driving to her parents farm and it was in a fairly remote area. Coincidentally there is an old defunct air force base not far from the sighting.

I wonder what this thing was doing out in the middle of nowhere?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
S&F for the post because your friends enthusiasm was so funny. Interesting footage, but seriously, would it have killed him to stop the flamin car and get some still shots???

Did anyone else report or film it?

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hello everyone I am Dennis Cole It is me in the you tube. The video was filed on Thursday Dec 8th at aprx 8pm I left work around 7pm in Carbondale Illinois usually takes me an hour to get home I stopped to get a cup of coffee because I was tired I was on the phone with a buddy of mine and i noticed lights in the sky ahead of me I didnt think much of it figured at 1st it was a medical helicopter or plane I was on the phone aprx 5 min into the phone call I noticed the lights was still in the sky basically hovering I thought maybe it was a cell tower they just put up maybe. I kept drivin when I was getting closer I could make out the lights were in a triangle formation and would move then hover The phone I was talking on was not the Iphone it was a regular phone I had my Iphone plugged in my radio I unhooked the usb connection and I just remembered I was in such shook It took 3 trys to get the video camera on while I was driving and filming I was on the flip phone talking I was looking at the IPhone screen and could not see the triangle lights on it.the closer I got it seemed the bigger this thing got when I was approaching it I would of swore it was moving toward Chester Illinois I did find it odd it seemed this object was traveling like it was using the road when I got closer I noticed it was not headed toward Chester it was headed in the opposite direction which is really weird because I would of bet my right leg it was headed toward Chester but non the less it made a slight turn I guess you would call it that best way i can describe it.It was then on my right side vs straight ahead of me I got home and sit in the driveway watching the video on my IPhone nothing showed up it was way to dark I went inside I told my wife your not going to believe this but I think I just saw a UFO and I recorded it she did what anyone would do and laughed and said ok so I plugged the phone into the laptop and it showed up she immediately basically turned white and contacted everyone in her phone she even text her x husband and my mother who she has not talked to in months. I know the video is not excellent and I wish i wouldn't of turned the phone upright in video 2 but I couldn't see anything on the screen and wanted to make sure I was filming the right area. The video does not give what I saw any justice im telling you people right now this thing as huge it was triangle shaped im not a ufo hunter I don't know if or what I could of or should of done like I told my buddy you can say man i would of done this or that but until it happens to you and your in that position you cant say what you would do.I had a couple cars behind me when i get freaked in video 2 you can see the road and how slow i start going I was in the middle of nowhere basically with 2 cars behind me on a 55mph highway and they didn't even attempt to pass me and i was going probably 15 mph when i slowed don for a good 5 min they had to see it two it was big and it was bright and it was triangle. Looking back i wish i would of done alot of things different i wish i wasn't cussing on it as well i wasn't going to put it online i was going to wait i told my wife there is no way i am the only person that saw this and if someone says they saw it then i will post the video but i called the news to see if anyone had reported it and they told me to e-mail it and i tried but the file size was to big so i had to upload it to youtube then I told my wife I don't care what people think about me they can think im nuts or making it up or hoaxing it don't matter I'm uploading it to facebook and showing people. I am glad I did to because other witness saw it one guy who posted a reply on my facebook saw it and said he was going to film it but he figured people would think he was crazy and he didn't. but he did say he saw the same exact object a triangle shaped UFO that man is a well respected DR who owns his own clinic he is not a quake ball or a scientist he is a DR who has a medical practice there have been others left messages saying they saw it to. I have got a phone call a couple text messages as well I know im getting criticized alot and im not saying i saw green guy flying it but i am sayin this was something very unique an overly huge saying it was the size of a football is probably even an understatement Its the strangest thing that I have ever witnessed i couldn't sleep last night i stayed up until 4am watchin the video and thinking about it then got up at 6 am and went to work so for the people thinking im hoaxing your the crazy one im not going to run off 2hr sleep and manage a multimillion dollar company for the fun of it I didn't tell one single person at work and im going to take the video offline so they cant see it the posting did what i hoped it would and let me know more people saw it now i will delete them offline I apologize for the ppl trying to see it and it not showing up on there screen and 4 the ppl saying nothing there no worries cause im deleting it

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythfury
reply to post by kleverone

Thats pretty cool. I put the Quality all the way up, and my computer is on my 48 inch HD tv. So, I could see it. Nice
S&F!
edit on 9-12-2011 by Mythfury because: (no reason given)

Gosh could you do this for the rest of us? Im not seeing anything at all...dangit DANGIT I can tell from Dennis's
narrative that he IS seeing something megga, and I wish I had seen it too..........

Hi Klev LTNS!! hey Dennis WELCOME to ATS!!

edit on 10-12-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join