It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guy I know from my hometown see's his first triangle!!! (Video) Warning Profanity!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Hey Guys, many of you know me from back in the day....Haven't posted in a minute but have to share this.... My buddy was driving near chester Illinois last night when he saw it.....can't see much in the vid but his reaction says alot....Gonna try and get him on here.

www.youtube.com... to talk about it....

here is the second part of the vid www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-12-2011 by kleverone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

See's his first ??? beats me by 1 , how many have you seen tiger ??

Your right, no justification in that video, a 12 pack of Red Bulls would get you close to the same resolution

Welcome back old timer

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

I have seen two...one when I was about 5 years old in this exact same area....southern Illinois is a hotspot for activity..I have know this guys for over 25 years....this is the real deal....

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Thats pretty cool. I put the Quality all the way up, and my computer is on my 48 inch HD tv. So, I could see it. Nice
S&F!
edit on 9-12-2011 by Mythfury because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

ok, fair enough (chewing on humble pie).

My skeptism, oh, what came over me. I guess im just a lil jealous, ive seen nothing

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

Give it time......I look for these sightings to become more prevalent in the future.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I dont know why but I did not see anything in the video? I do believe your friend and was wishing he would just pull over and get a good stationary picture of it.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythfury

Well that's an idea, I have a rather large tv too, so when the kids get home I will rewatch it on the tv.

Also, did your friend notice if other drivers were slowing down or seeing what he was? How long did it stay and what were the colors?

What time was this? We did have some sightings last night in Oklahoma last night reported on the forum.
edit on 9-12-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I agree....I think though that it is much easier to think when you are watching the vid and not actually staring right at it
He say's in the second vid I think that he was scared to get closer....I only know about this cause he posted it on facebook this morning.....this guy is not into UFO's at all. Matter of fact he is a MMA fight promoter....he's trippin out right now....

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Pretty sweet!
I could make it out a little bit.
I was actually turning my monitor upside down as he was turning the phone... unfortunately that's some of the best of the footage I could see without any alterations.
Too bad he got a little freaked out when he got close but something the size of a football field in the middle of the night would spook most!
Hopefully some of the other people on the road witnessed and recorded it somehow as well!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

just pull over and get a good stationary picture of it.

My thoughts exactly. I can't see anything on the video except the cluster of blinking lights towards the bottom of the screen. But, according to where the guy is pointing his iPhone (plug), I'm not thinking that this is what he's talking about.

From the video, if these triangles are becoming much more common, driving and filming may be more dangerous than texting while driving.

link   
reply to post by antar

One car was behind him and slowed down also...gonna talk to him tonight and get some details, hopefully get him on here. Gotta head to work for now....be back in about 8 hours....stay tuned.

link   

Did your friend happen to mention the direction of travel. I am from southern IL, and I believe that Scott Airforce Base is almost directly to the North of Chester. In was in that general direction that all those Police Officers spotted that rectangular shaped UFO. You and your friend might be interested in this documentary

This happened over by Shilo, IL

Sorry about the inbed. It has been a while. there are 5 parts to this Documentary, and the UFO appears to be just like what your friend saw.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

S&F !!

Thank you for bringing this up, your friend is one lucky fellow to have seen it "live" !!! In the video, I could see it at times, above the highway.

I have seen UFOs twice. But not the triangle craft.

Very lucky !!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I have seen UFOs before and one I saw was talked about on the air by the late Paul Harvey on his news show. But not triangles yet. But after reading about and seeing pictures of human mutations I will keep my distance.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I was driving through Lebanon on the way to the Blackhawks/St. Louis game last weekend and started talking to the guys about the famous flying triangle incident back in 2000.

Both my father and a close friend, on separate occasions, have witnessed a flying black triangle in that part of Illinois. There was also a mass sighting in Tinley Park during an OzzFest. I'm convinced they are real, terrestrial craft.being flown by either the military or government contractor.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Yes it can be overwhelming when you first see something that has not only a visual but also psychological effect.

He was simply amazed and shocked at first and then as he realizes that he is driving closer to whatever it is that he see's, he then gets the 'hit' in an instant that this is not something normal and gets that fight or flight response, that is when he slows down for a few seconds.

This is normal. What he did show is that he is a brave person despite that fear instinct that over came him for an instant by slowing at first and moving headlong into the unknown despite his inner-precautions.

Did any of his friends do as he asked and drive to see the craft for themselves? Has he connected with others who saw the same thing?

He knows what he saw/felt, so even if in the coming days a story is concocted to distract from witness's credibility, just support him to relax and join the side of the fence that knows better but cannot change the status quot.

Remind him that one way to know the real from imagined is the distance between his experience and time. This I suspect is something that will remain with him for the rest of his life and not disappear into the memory like a dream.

It could possibly be his only clue into the mystery of the unknown or it could have opened portions within his psychi or brainwaves enabling him to see more, be alert to more and see more from here on out.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

There are different types of craft both terrestrial of origin as well as other.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

So true and from the looks of the video it was not a safe place to pull over either... What to do?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
All dark and shaky....i don't even need to watch the second video since it will only be "some dots" on a black background which can be anything.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join